The Red Wedding

Now that the dust has settled, let's talk about, once and for all, who was in the wrong here?

NICE SPAM

The directors for making it look silly.

>"the entire season we wanted to make the show was for this scene"
>they fuck it up completely
>jews

The author for jumping the shark. This and what lead up to it was the moment it all went to shit.

>Roose doesn't stab him through the heart

Why didn't they do that?

Robb Stark, from bringing his pregnant wife to the house of the guy whose daughter he snubbed as a wife
And for not listening to Roose's advices
And for scolding Based Edmure even though he did not warn him of his master plan
And for killing the Cuntstark guy
And for not sending his whore mother to Winterfell after she released Jaime and Theon was captured by Ramsay
Seriosuly, how stupid can you be to bring your entire fucking entourage to a wedding in the middle of a war to the house of a guy known for not respecting his liege lord and whose daughter you refused as a wife after having promised to marry her!?

It doesn't make any sense. Giant roast roll Martin is a hack.

The key grip dude for that scene. I heard he harrassed a lady

>And for not listening to Roose's advices
At least in the books Roose was looking to jew Robb for a while. He married Walda, freed Jaime, and sabotaged some battles. Listening to him would just mean dying more quickly.
>And for not sending his whore mother to Winterfell after she released Jaime and Theon was captured by Ramsay
The Moat was held by the Iron Niggers. No one was going North at that point. Plus, even if it wasn't, Winterfell was an empty, burnt down ruin. Might as well just throw her in the forest somewhere.

literally everyone was in the wrong to some degree EXCEPT Radmure who was completely and utterly blameless and guilted into the marriage because his totally sensible defensive measured ruined some bullshit """plan""" that he was never told about

>the only man to ever beat Tywin in battle
>Looked like a Noble in Jaime's eyes whilst wearing rags and covered in dirt

Would plow his fields.

>tfw Syrio Forrell/Edmure/Salladhor Saan back from straight out of nowhere A-Team episode next season

Forrelltullysaanbowl when Dabid?

Roose would stay relatively loyal to Robb if he had listen to him. And you are right, I forgot about the Moat situation. But I always thought Cat was a really annoying cunt

This.

Nice to see Edmure getting some appreciation.

What is the Frey's tax policy?

Based Radmure. He was meant to be like 6'7 too.

>Winterfell was an empty, burnt down ruin
Wow they fixed the place up pretty handily by the time Jon Snow and Stannis showed up, I thought it took centuries to build a castle

Yeah, the Boltons did a lot of work once they got there at the very end of season 4. Though the construction is still happening during season 7.

>young leaders meme
Anyone under 60 are literal retards.

1 daughter every year

Rob of course, for betraying his allies and marrying some foreign whore.