"Sup Forums will love any show as long as it has Waifus in i-"

>"Sup Forums will love any show as long as it has Waifus in i-"

None of the women in LoK are waifu material. Try harder.

Correction, Sup Forums will WATCH anything as long as it has waifus.

Correction, Sup Forums will watch anything as long as it's an American cartoon.

(Seriously, for all the hate a certain leaf place gets for its shows, shitty US series still get viewers, while good Canadian ones often don't.)

What are good maple leaf cartoons?

Ruby Gloom
Counterfeit Cat

But does love this show because of waifus.

Sup Forums only watches mainstream stuff. only a small percentage are actually interested in animation as a whole

More like Sup Forums will like any show as long as its not on Nickelodeon, otherwise its then subjected to insane demands of standard and mod-enforced prudence in the threads.

Fred's Head is absolutely brilliant.
Detentionaire is quite good too.

Cybersix is often cited as an example, but I strongly disagree.
I personally really enjoyed the first season of What's with Andy?, but I know many others despise that show.

There's also Toad Patrol, which takes the meaning of "mythical series" perhaps a bit too literally: most of the episodes simply don't seem to exist online, in English at least. Those who saw the whole series back when it aired say it's an excellent show with deep writing.

There are countless other series that aren't necessarily "great", but still better than much of the stuff constantly talked about here (SU/AT/RS, let alone TTG).

Those shoulders alone are waifu material.

Clone High

THEY FLIPPED THE BITCH

Ed, Edd n Eddy.

how did it come to this

What makes something waifu material?

Actually being well-written characters.

First of all, it's someone, not something.
Second, being well-written wouldn't hurt.

>Waifu
>Well written
That is never the case.

The most popular waifus on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW are well-written.

But I do like Korra. I just wish it ended with season 2.

Season 2? No way.
If it had ended with season 1, Sup Forums opinion would definitely be positive overall, even years later, and even despite the ending.

Plus, an entire franchise wouldn't have been ruined in the view of many. Then again, we might still have had the comics...

Do you think Bryke are telling the truth about how they planned Korrasami since the beginning?

No. Korrasami is pandering and anyone who thinks otherwise is brainwashed by their Bryke worship. They'll say the same thing about Zutara never having a chance but the head writer himself has debunked this.

Name 10.

>Show was meant to be a one season miniseries
>Got the go for another season on the last minute
>First season very clearly set up Korra with Mako
What do you think user?

>They'll say the same thing about Zutara never having a chance but the head writer himself has debunked this.
According to random Tumblr bloggers, that is.
Seriously, where's the video of him talking about it so many of them claim to have seen?

Lin wasn't too bad. LoK had top notch Daughterus.

It was on the UCB Facebook group. I saw it and I am definitely a believer now. You need to ask that jhenne-bean chick.

Apparently it was their intention to have Korrasami happen if they got more seasons. I don't buy it though.

Not from the beginning just from beyond book 1

My Little Pony

Partly. The only reason they didn't push Korrasami in the first place was because they didn't think the censors would allow it. But I doubt they intended anything but Makorra when they first made the series.

As if that Shyamalan interview didn't make it obvious that Bryke still didn't know what the fuck they were doing when it came to ships or the general direction of the story

Likely not. But I think the series is better for it.

Marginally. Makorra was shit. But the series would've been better if they'd had the balls to build Korrasami from the start.

Yeah, I don't buy it. The show had four seasons and nothing about their relationship made me think "Wowie, they sure do love each other". Not to mention their chemistry wasn't all that great either.

Though to the pairings credit Korra and Mako had a terrible chemistry as well so maybe Bryke sucks at writing all types of romances in general.

Ikki a qt

>maybe Bryke sucks at writing all types of romances in general.
Bingo!
Also they didn't commit to Korrasami until they were writing the last episode.

Correct.

Bryke secretly called up Varney and Gabriel to tell them Korrasami was happening. It wasn't actually planned or written into the story until the very last ep.

I looked up that username and all I can find is them reblogging the same Tumblr posts that I've already seen. Do you know for a fact that they have the video?

It's not about Balls. Comparatively since Nick allowed them only to hold hands they are still dead fucking last of the three. And that's because Nick had massive rules that they couldn't openly show romantic affection.

Reason Courtney development in ATBG got the show nuked and her character completely written out.

Are there 10 major female Teen Titans characters? There you go already.

If there aren't, just add a few more from ATLA.

They used to have a link to the group where all the students were discussing it. Why don't you try asking them.

The fact that it still hasn't leaked, despite several *Zutarians* wanting to see it, makes me skeptical.
Who would bother with a DMCA or whatever?

>Capeshit
Yeah we're done here.

You clearly haven't watched it.

I understand what you mean about season one but I felt season 2's ending was a decent endgame even if over the top and bland in other's opinions. I guess I'm just not that picky. I also enjoyed the story of the first avatar.

IMO in terms of quality: Season:
1>>>>>>>>=4

It was an interesting vid. Shame I didn't save it before the group fucking croaked.

Not that guy but even if you're referring the tv show, it had only like four well developed females.

Quite a bit, but you're still missing six.

Book 2 ended with the destruction of the previous Avatar spirits. That's unforgivable.
Unless they're restored, ofc.
And you really need to watch E;R's videos on Beginnings, it's much worse than many think.

Also, looks like Sup Forums kek'd your post up good.

Well-written, not well-developed.

>E;R's videos on Beginnings

I don't know what this is, but I'm gonna guess it's some guy complaining about the episodes going against his headcanon.

W R O N G
Would actually check him out. Pretty much Sup Forums in a nutshell, with the Hitler jokes to match.

It's some guy complaining about the episodes going against the principles of good writing.

Man I was not here for it, but that ending sure came outta nowhere didn't it.