Objectively the best Sci-fi show in the past decade

Objectively the best Sci-fi show in the past decade.

Bump

thats a nope.

It's great, but the story is on a much smaller scope

not OP, but that’s cheating user

For now, yes, but the alien shit it's building up to doesn't look too good.

Almost ruined by feminist garbage. Good finale, though. Save for the firefight in the glass labs, that was just pathetic filmmaking.

We don't know yet if it is purely alien or simply man-made by an unknown faction.

I watched it and already forgot everything. What was it about really? Do i need to watch it AGAIN if i will want to watch the second season? And again and again to watch the third?

Yes we do.

It only gets better

I agree. Can't wait for the next season.

That's not Dark Matter.

When is the new season coming out?

reminder that Amos is /ourguy/

> (TBA, 2018)

This screams of bait

He lived in the end, right? Kinda forgot what happened to him

yeah only miller was kill

Miller was also /ourguy/ despite the fedora RIP

yes he was
at least he found his waifu in the end
F

>Wears a fedora and makes it look chill
>Willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good
>Respected by everyone he meets
>Finds himself an ayy lmao wifu
>Stops the end of the world just by talking
>Whole solar system salutes him
A true Chad of the stars

s2 recatp when?

It's not
Made by Jews
Promotes libshit and racemixing
Sage

You're on the wrong board, buddy

I'm sad that he's gone.
F

I gave up after DUDE ALIUMS LMAAOAOOOOOO
Just once I want an actual sci-fi without bullshit magic in it

you didnt complain about that it isnt a flat earth, which they hide from us plebs

hey, at least it has only one alien race, not hundreds, humanoid, everyday pals like star trek

it's honestly garbage

it HAS to be a joke that people think this is good

ok kid gb2 rick n morty show

westworld is just jonathan nolan using the same stupid ebin timeline gimmicks he uses in everything else, it's stupid

Hey, kid

what the protomolecule does in the books is so much more repulsive than in the show

there are literally vomit zombies in it

leave him alone. hes right. this is not the future we want

Fuck off

I liked Dark Matter more. TE tries to be too serious while feeding me with some bullshit

maybe season 3 will take it up a notch
I also fully expect Miller to return somehow, no way he's truly "dead"

>lmoa infinite deltaV
>lmoa magic karnot-fusion that requires no radiators
>generally shit biological-scifi as in none of the effects of people settling places isolated from the earth-biosphere for many years are portrayed

its way too handwavy-magic to be called scifi

hes dead but theres ayylmao simulations of him , and even they are gone at some point

correct

Fuck off back to r*ddit.

Haven't watched it. What's the plot without too many spoilers? Already see that there are some aliens in it, which is a letdown.

Is the acting good? I stay away from sci-fi shows because usually the acting is shit.

the sim will probably be back at some point, holden just needs to be in the vicinity of exposed protomolecule and miller will show back up. a character mentioned something like this in the last book i think, because they wanted to talk to miller

Stop shilling memetier scifi

YES

unlless they diverge from the books, the alien molecule eventually constructs a wormhole gate which provides access to a shitload of abandoned alien planets

I wasn't excited about the direction when I read the books, but in the end I think it was handled pretty well. The alien shit doesn't supplant the hard scifi aspect. The focus stays on how Sol's socioeconomic system is affected by sudden access to unlimited room for expansion, which destroys the Martian Dream and causes political chaos

how can you be so fit but still look like a scrawny kid? he looks like a stick when he's standing next to amos

I agree. The first 2 seasons were fucking great. The ship crashing on that planet that was self propelled by the molecule was so fucking good. Great show.

*blocks your path*

That's true but when you consider that the books themselves are packed with even more sjw bullshit than the show it's really not that bad. Could have been worse.

That's a no