twitter.com/ScrewAttack/status/837790174025297922

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-r2-cTSAJlw
youtube.com/watch?v=ntuZWHd-l_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bane
Don't tell me they will

This seems pretty obvious.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Bane is just like a really, really strong guy on super roids, right? And that's his only "power?"

While Venom is like, stronger Spider-Man. And Spider-Man can support a falling building...

Even excluding all of Venom's other powers, how is Bane even remotely a match?

>Bane because venom
>Not Bluebettle
Why?

This is so stupidly one sided. Who the hell decides on this shit?

Pretty much everyone knows the meme

Because BB stomps.

Venom wins because he has more impressive feats all around, but Bane manages to stall out the battle by abusing Venom's weaknesses, showcasing the fact that Bane isn't just brainless muscle. But feats and numbers are ultimately what determine who wins and loses, and Bane doesn't have any counter to Venom specific enough to justify a win.

Venom's gonna kill Bane.
Niggas will still complain.
News at 11.

Bane is trained in different combat styles, he's a master tactician, his intellect is not at the same level as Batman, but close, he has chance if he play his cards right

Blue Beetle doesn't have good sprites or a model to use until Injustice 2
Doesn't Blue Beetle have a sonic cannon?
Fans

Aw fuck me I just realized they are probably doing this just because of the "Venom" word "connection"

And now it's a stomp in the other direction

I'm almost certain he will still lose, but this is what they'll use to make the animation more fun.

By the way, why was the other thread delet?

But spider sense basically negates martial prowess...what is Bane's upper limit in strength?

Like said I can see them playing up Bane's mind by having him exploit Venom's weaknesses a bit but it will just delay the inevitable

>Fans

No wonder this is so retarded.

Who would've been better opponents for both of them?

Why didn't they just use Manbat if they wanted a Batman villain?

Spiderman and Batman

>Not Killer Croc
>Not Joker
>Not even fucking Azrael

Fuck you, don't tell me Azrael wouldn't have been a better choice.

There's literally no correlation for these two characters outside of involving the word "venom".

Sprites and models
Manbat has limited sprites and no models

I want an authors death battle of Dan Slott and Brian Michael Bendis vs Geoff Johns and Grant Morrison.

Bendis is a fat fuck
Slott is also a fat fuck
Johns eats milk and cereal on a regular basis
Morrison's from Glasgow

Venom should of fought this dude

Literally who?

Calling the climax now.
Symbiote gets in Bane's venom tubes

Baoh

He's a dead guy

Because Manbat would have to fight Man-Spider

I'm guessing because they're both "big guys" who are known for being stronger and kind of bullies to their respective heroes

I don't know, I can see why one would think to pair them but at the same time there is such a massive difference in powers, Venom is a no brainer for the winner....

Perhaps Venom vs. Guyver would make sense based on the whole symbiotic costume thing? Spawn also has that gimmick, but he outclasses Venom too easily and the easy choice for his match up would be Ghost Rider, and even then I think Spawn would win

Redo:
Venom(marvel) vs Venom(Guilty Gear) on planet Venom(Star Fox) while Venom plays in the background.

What about Blue Beetle vs Guyver?

>Man-Spider
Not Doppelganger

Okay that sounds fun. Still one sided though.

Baoh would destroy him though.

That would actually be a half decent fight maybe. Venom has fought Eddie, who is.. Oh wow I just got that. Anyway, Eddie is sort of like a GG version of Venom already, besides being magic I think? I'm not up on GG lore really, but the concept is similar.

ManBat vs ManSpider

Does Bane have anything aside from venom?

He's a smart guy.

>Guyver
I forgot about him, it's been years, what about Kamer rider shin, he kinda is like Guyver, but less powerful and more painful

For Mommy

Shin has too little feats

But i always find the concept cool as fuck, a biological kamer rider

youtube.com/watch?v=-r2-cTSAJlw

Kinda sad he dosen't have a Henshin

More sad that his story ended with just one movie

The reception was kinda mixed, some of the people i show this Kamen rider usually call it edgy and say the new ones are superior, maybe it was ahead of his time or just didn't feel like part of the franchise for some people

People dislike it because it's boring and shitty.
Just like The First and The Next.

Well Guyver is basically alien armor just like Blue Beetle

Kamen Rider Shin in other hand would be better fit fighting Lizard or Killer Kroc

>And have no bike

Here comes a new challenger

Your weird clone already killed Sam Fisher, and his surfer hair sidekick murdered Wolverine. Your series has got enough blood on its hands.

>Spidey beats Bats
>Venom stomps Bane

Like Pottery

Has anyone ever done a tally for DC vs. Marvel matchups? Early on it was pretty heavily slanted towards the latter, but they've given it to DC as of late more often than not.

Why? Bane is strong, but he's not even Spidey strong. And Bane might be smart, but he doesn't carry fire based weaponry on him, or sonic based weapons. And Venom isn't stupid, he'll figure out that Bane's strength comes from, well, venom, eventually.

Marvel leads by 1
Soon it'll be two

Wonder Woman vs. Rogue: Rogue wins.
Batman vs. Spider-Man: Spidey wins.
Batman vs. Captain America: Batman wins (somehow).
Deadpool vs Deathstroke: Deadpool wins.
Iron Man vs. Luthor: Iron Man wins.
Green Arrow vs. Hawkeye (yes, this exists): Hawkeye wins.
Flash vs. Quicksilver: Flash wins.
Hulk vs. Doomsday: Doomsday wins.
Overall, it's 5-3 in Marvel's favor.

Off the top of my head
Rogue beat Wondey
Spidey beat Bats
Bats beat Cap
Hawkeye beat Green Arrow
Iron Man beat Lex
Doomsday beat Hulk

4 - 2, in favor of Marvel.

What the fuck do venom and bane have in common to deserve a fucking death battle? Did fans actually ask for this?

Fans ask for Mewtwo vs Frieza
A request so retarded that Ben had to post a picture on twitter to explain how stupid it was

I dunno, the Batman win makes sense given the Death Battle rules. They're about equal as fighters, but Batman has stealth + more effective weapons and tools.

To be fair, Mewtwo should technically resist ki attacks.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Still have plenty of obvious ones left too.

Bane uses a drug called "Venom". Yes, I think it's a very arbitrary way to connect them, as well.

What are some things that can bullshit an undeserving victory for Bane?

I'm betting on his "genius intellect" playing in his favor by wearing Venom out like he did Batman.

It's Screwattack. They'll mention how smart Bane is, but portray him as a brainless brute. This is a shapeshifter vs an intelligent tank. Bane wins with time to plan, but he'll lose a random encounter with a shapeshifter. Even Plasticman has defeated Bane.

Maybe it has to do with how both characters became "broken" (Brock's failure in life and Bane's shitty childhood) and later reliance on a substance to feel whole again?

Some one-off panel decades ago of him lifting something very large which they then do the math for.

>Even Plasticman has defeated Bane.
You're using "Even" as though Plastic Man isn't literally one of the strongest superheroes DC has to offer.

Environmental factors, such as a fire starting or a huge bell ringing nearby.
Some out of context feat that makes Bane look stronger than he should be.
Or maybe they'll pull a Hulk and come up with a psuedo scientific reason for why Bane could outlast Venom that goes against Venom's canon abilities.

>they're fighting
>Bane gets knocked into some metal
>Venom cringes
>Bane realizes that Venom hates sound
>makes a bunch of noise, then punches Eddie in the exposed face

Or the same thing but with fire

Fucking Scrooge McDuck vs Shovel Knight had better themetic connections than this

>Bane utilizes Venom to fight
>Match him up wth a character named Venom

High-tier justification if I ever saw one.

Does Venom has Spider sense? i mean it's a real spider sense or just a imitation?

>Implying Plastic Man isn't op as fuck.

He should have all of Spider-Man's powers, yes.

Well, its a living suit so it can just see all around it at all times. Practically spider-sense.

>by wearing Venom out like he did Batman.

Wouldn't work, even if he wore out Eddie to the point of exhaustion and he straight up fell asleep the symbiote could still control his body, like it used to do when it would take Peter's sleeping body on crime fighting joyrides

It doesn't have a real "spider-sense" but if IIRC it can basically see all around it, pretty much effectively having the same effect

I am pretty sure this is true

Plasticman is powerful, but not smart. He doesn't need intelligence to defeat Bane. Same as how Venom doesn't need to outsmart Bane to defeat him.

Isn't Spider-sensei different level than just having 360 vision? Peter can even feel when some fucker had a gun in the street and that was like 30 years ago, now it can predict literal gos movements

>Next Death Battle
>Plastic Man vs. Mr Fantastic
What happens?

Spidey-sense is more like Dragonfly sense. Flying insects have better reaction times than spiders since they need to react quickly so they don't bump into things while flying .

>Plasticman is powerful, but not smart.
He's hilariously fucking smart, he literally has used his own bullshit powers to improve his own brain plasticity to make himself even smarter.

Is he a reckless asshole? Of course! But he's still dangerously intelligent, otherwise he's a stupid Mr. Fantastic.

>7 years
>4 seasons
>Still no Cole Macgrath vs Alex Mercer/Carnage vs Alex Mercer
>Still no army battle since Eggman vs Wily
>Still no Unicron vs Galactus
>Still no tag team match
>Haven't released Smokey the Bear vs Crimedog McGruff yet

Plastic Man stomps
He can turn into a bicycle

The winner is the one who can turn into a bicycle

Plastic Man. I don't think you understand how bullshit he is. Yes, he generally relies on elastic powers, but his actual power is complete control over his body's chemistry and form, which is a lot more than stretching around.

The only shot Fantastic has at winning is if it's the Maker.

Mr. Fantastic is a scientist who has practiced his powers to stretch human limitations. He knows how to make himself think faster.

Plastic-Man is just a shapeshifter who is only OP because of his invulnerability.

Mr. Fantastic wins because he has probably studied his body long enough to know how to kill himself without the use of chemicals , weapons, or extreme temperatures. He'll enter Plastic-Man and nullify his powers by ripping apart his cells at a molecular level or re-arranging Plastic-Man's DNA .

Ryuko curbstomps
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY

>implying Plas has cells anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=ntuZWHd-l_Y

This

>Still no Cole Macgrath vs Alex Mercer/Carnage vs Alex Mercer
Fucking this. I just want this one match to happen. They were even planning to use Carnage.

>Still no army battle since Eggman vs Wily
Sounds cool, but who would they use? They already had Bowser vs. Ganon in a traditional fight.

>Still no tag team match
Does Ratchet and Clank vs Jak and Daxter count?

And here's another one for you
>Fox vs. Bucky was hyped as a ship fight
>The space battle lasts all of 5 seconds, the real fight is on the ground
>Still no Ship to Ship combat death battle, traditional ships or space ships.

You do realize Plastic Man has been torn down to just atoms before, right?

He just chilled in space for 3,000 years and came back good as new.

He's also very well acquainted with body invasion.

Plastic Man can literally turn into venom and give himself a spidey-sense.

I feel like Carnage is more his level. Venom doesn't have the strength or regen to take Mercer, but Carnage does. Plus they both murder people by the thousands and are fond of shapeshifting up bladed weapons.

Gimme this or Popeye vs. Saitama

Isn't Mercer able to take people about at the cellular level?
Symbiotes have cells don't they?

>Still no Ship to Ship combat death battle, traditional ships or space ships.
Fuck me, I knew I forgot that one
>Does Ratchet and Clank vs Jak and Daxter count?
Briefly forgot about it, granted Daxter was dead weight.
>Still no death race episode

>Popeye vs anyone