Voice actors you love

Since we have a hate bread, how about a love bread?

I love Andrea Libman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TapvpyQArQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've heard her in ReBoot, Dragon Tales, Care Bears, X-Men Evolution and Gundam 00, But I've never watched MLP.

I want to hear Andrea use her lower registry more, there's an episode of MLP where she did a spot on Tara Strong Raven impression.

>there's an episode of MLP where she did a spot on Tara Strong Raven impression.

Was she the goth pony in that dresses episode? If not, then who?

Yup that was her. I was so shocked to find that out. Andrea is a qt but damn she can totally do more and she should.

Absolute God-tier.

>ywn fuck her while she's doing the pinkie voice

pls kill me

Probably a controversial one. But he grew on me over time after originally avoiding R&M. I don't know of any other voice actor that stands out as much. The seemingly unique stutter being his niche obviously. Which is genius imo Gives me a good laugh

>she wanted to be a nurse
>to paid the bills she got stuck on voice acting jobs until her rising on /mlp/
>she will never care about your wounds while being cute

Best female VA ever.

I agree, best female VAs period.

Heh. Nothin personal, Kari

W-what are you saying...

Be gone, HEATHEN

I never knew that, it explains a lot.

also I think Andrea should take a stab at Harley Quinn. Thoughts?

user, user. Consider this.

Kari and Laura together

add Monica Rial and you have the hottest 3 way ever

Ara Ara~
youtube.com/watch?v=TapvpyQArQQ

You should see that episode of The X-Files she was in when she was a kid.

She was a chubby little tyke.

She is a qt

RANGE FOR DAYS

It's gonna get a little weird
It's gonna get a little wild

What else does she do?

Oh boy, time for another Tara Strong thread!

I demand that my boy here get more love!

Yup, love me dat Libman, same for Claire Corlett (Albeit she's working hard now to break out of the VA industry).
I don't remember her having a plan like that... like time I checked her work included being a Piano teacher and originally a Engineer.
It's kinda awkward to even hear English Dub!Flay with Rarity's voice.
Is she really busty, or is all an illusion?

Tara got some big ass tittayys

Lest we forget

WORST PONY
O
R
S
T

P
O
N
Y

Would you like a quick death or a slow one?

I hope she gets to reprise this role some day.

>we will never hear him in young justice again

Weird in that the first time I heard him, he was doing a more dramatic role.

yes

Which one? She voices two of them.

They're both bottom of the barrel miniature horses

/thread
Seriously, this man is the epitome of the VA community
The quality of his work is undeniable. His range is so diverse and he shifts tone and dialects like nobody else. You hear him doing a commercial voice-over one minute and then he's suddenly Wooldoor Sockbat or Obi-Wan Kenobi or voice doubling for Christopher Walken.
And he's a genuinely nice fella
He''s got a youtube channel where he shows what's actually involved in the work of being a VA, he answers his fans questions and he's not a prima dona like so many other names in the industry.

Ponko is best pony eject yourself from existence

Is there a single voice actor with a more deep, rich tone?

>Be a musician with relatively decent national exposure
>Do cartoons

Did she make the right choice?

I still wonder how often she has MMF threesomes with her band.

Probably....she probably gained many fans because of the MLP thing and I doubt she lost any, I'm pretty into rock and stuff and I never even heard of them before looking into her as a VA

She's gay

Goddammit! Her cuck is a very lucky man

Sup Forums and /mlp/ like to obsess over Tara's big ole fake tiddies , but she was not even without them

She can play MY flute anytime.

Her voice makes me diamonds. Doesn't hurt that Serana is my waifu

She really did come out as lesbian, so fat chance

8th post best post

I'm convinced she's actually a witch or otherwise magical being, because her voice is mesmerizing.

It's always the same voice, but god damn do I love that voice

James Earl Jones?

Also, love me some Jim Cummings. The fact that he voices both Darkwing Duck and Winnie the Pooh fascinates me to this day.

This crazy sunnovabitch right here.

My personal favourite.

YESSSSS.

This.

Them dick sucking lips...wew

goddamn majestic

minimum effort goes into this post.

It's not that you didn't put any effort in, it's just the post everyone expects from you.

>Claire Corlett (Albeit she's working hard now to break out of the VA industry)
If I was hounded by bronies with only one noticeable role I'd quit as well. Feels like a reverse Jake Lloyd.

>stuck in MLP for 3 more years
>lost LPS 2012
I don't think so

Her band was around for close to a decade before MLP took off, if it was making more money than MLP I'm quite sure she would have put priority on it rather than her VA career

Money talks bullshit walks, pal, and the record industry is much more crowded, and much less lucrative these days especially for rock bands

I'll always have a soft spot for Casey Kasem and Clancy Brown. Hugely iconic voices.

That was some really brilliant casting

>They're married
>Troy Baker was the best man

Grey actually could make for a hot wicked witch.

Just give her some green skin, some magically enhanced boobs....

Navy, Accelerate Your Life.

Seriously, besides being cute, she mostly times act as cunt. At first it looked like a spoiled "tween" phase, but not, she only got more self absorbed with time. Her family is rich as fuck and she pretty much does everything she wants, never being afraid to shove it every time it's possible

From the CMC Madeleine Peters is the mostly engaging one, personality wise. They all have short voice range anyway.

C U T E
U
T
E

>He was Solovar in Flash
>He had only a handful of lines, and most likely won't be doing it again

Why, God?

>she mostly times act as cunt.
How?

Hey, the Vice President of the United States!

That game was ass.

By the way I explained

She is basically Veruca Salt IRL

>I wanna de a dancer!
>Got it!
>I wanna be a actress
>Got it!
>I wanna star in a play
>Got it!
>I wanna be a VA
>Got it!
>I wanna be a motivational speaker
>Got it!

With her, of course, always bragging about the said skills, that frankly are average at the best

Look I'm not denying she is a spoiled little princess, that much is apparent....I'm just asking how she's acted like a cunt, because most stuff I've seen of her she just acts like a pretty sweet if not somewhat spastic young girl

Pic related is my fav, almost whenever I find out another character he voices I am completely surprised, but he mostly does Sup Forums stuff.

Resume include
>Lord Hater
>Bloo
>Reaper from Overwatch
>Basch from Final Fantasy XII (Also Gabranth in Dissidia)

And a bunch of others.

After Rick and Morty he doesn't get enough credit for his voice acting imho. Fucking loved Lemongrab the first time I heard him, just found his grating voice to be so incredibly funny.

Jennifer Tilly's voice gets me rock hard

Don't know about you, but I consider one person that can not stop repeating about how herself is amazing, a cunt move

There's nothing wrong in showing off your talents, but she actually sells herself as the multi talented genius child prodigy who can not do wrong. Take easy there, be more humble about your accomplishments. You are a VA in training, not Mozart.

All her VA colleagues did those said things more than once, and they not fell the need to brag about it every two seconds. That's why I mentioned Madeleine, who is a talented painter, but have a private life, making even hard to find her works online.

Watch her videos again, specially those with more than one people on the screen. If she is not the center of attention, she just starts acting crazy or interrupting however is talking, so people can watch her greatness again

Talented child, giant ego

Darin De Paul's my favorite VA. The Overwatch voice actors are all adorable. They all must love their jobs. He's so in character everywhere he goes that it's like Reinhardt is really there. He also buys people's artwork at conventions. Wish I went to Katsucon to meet him.

Fair enough, but I don't know...to me when you call someone a C U Next Tuesday it has more serious connotations, like someone is actually a giant bitch or malevolent in some way

I can easily buy Michelle being egotistical or wanting the limelight, but I don't think that makes her a bad person, like I said she often comes off as pretty sweet to me

Actor/voice actor here. Not famous, but I'm going to say, sadly, Michele probably is.

I mean, maybe she;s not, but from my experience, she probably is a bit self-indulgent. Kid actors usually are either too shy and don't want to work, don't lknow any better, or spoiled rotten right from the start. The spoiled ones and the ones who don't know any better typically become your average narccisist and spoiled even more. The kids who did it reluctantly then become spoiled as a facade, and then go Michael Jackson years later...

It takes a smart child actor to be normal and intact with there self as time progresses. Ego must be constantly made in check.

Michele seems like a lot of young actors I've seen before, and the only differences is things are going well for her...at the moment.

In the end, as long as they aren't bad people, it doesn't matter.

She's also cute

>What else does she do?
moustache rides

>It takes a smart child actor to be normal and intact with there self as time progresses.
Or good parents. Look at Mara Wilson, they kept her normal.

That goes without saying

great choices.

Not that I doubt you, but source. And/or reactions.

Ron Perlman?

>moustache rides
great googly moogly

I'm disappointed at the lack of Dee Bradley Baker

How no one has even Mark Hamill yet?

>DBB collage.
>No Appa or Momo.

This.

If we began listing his non-speaking animal roles, we'd never finish.