How'd the Jews manage to take over such a beloved company? It makes me fucking sick

How'd the Jews manage to take over such a beloved company? It makes me fucking sick.

It was always shit. Stop being nostalgiafag nigger

Same reason that not even a year after Hugh Hefner died Playboy had its first tranny and plus sized model

Didn't he die last month?

the pol infographic says it was a hostile takeover

He had 7 kids. Why did none of them take over?

everyone has a price, theirs was found.

Well for starters the wrong people lost ww2

One of them did, he was forced to resign like says, but the take over wasn't fast, it took over 20 years until the last vestige of the Disney family left the company.

>getting your information from Sup Forums
Pretty sure you can just talk into a cow's ass and get more reliable information back.

Jews saved Disney from the pit it had dug itself in under Roy's incompetence. Unless you prefer The Rescuers and Aristocats recycled footage outsourced B-animation to Lion King and Aladdin

Fact: Sup Forums hates Jews because their ambitious and money-driven. Imagine if you guys got off your fat asses every once in a while and went outside to make some money.

ONE

THOUSAND

REPOSTS

Reminder that Walt Disney was on the campaign committee of Barry Goldwater, a Jewish anti-jim crow presidential candidate. He also donated millions to zionist groups during the establishment of Israel.

The lessers always result the superiors

>Implying Sup Forums isn't always right

>the pol infographic says

We can safely conclude that any kind of content originating from Sup Forums is propaganda, especially when concerning topics like Jewish people. How could anyone trust a board full of neo-Nazis to be impartial and objective about that topic?

Once one Jew gets his foot in the door, that's it. Anyone he or she ever hire will be Jewish. Anyone the person they hired hires will be Jewish. They are insanely tribal yet demand everyone else be "diverse" with their hires. Yeah will never find a more wretched hive of scum and nepotism.

i'm not a neo nazi. i just hate jews and can't ignore the negative influence they have. neo nazis are autistic and desu hitler would have gassed the yuromutts larping as nazis

>we
fuck off chaim

I would sooner trust anything Sup Forums says about Jews over what a Jew says about anything.
Open your eyes, redditor.

This is so true sadly.