It was a different time

It was a different time.

It will be that time again, someday. We just have to stay up until the cultural pendulum swings back a ways.

Whats funny is that people who bitch about Ms Bellum completely miss the point of her.
>Attractive secretary
>Actually the more competent one and basically keeps Townsville running

Was the same with Callie.

>show gets rid of its Sarah Bellum
>show becomes stupid

like pottery.

Times change.

You do realize that entire societies can collapse, and entire cultures can disappear... right?

It was the best of times

And the funny thing is they tend to that at their most... progressive.

It was the worst of times

Note: This shitpost may or may not reflect the actual opinion of its poster.

Well, it's written by stupid people.

Good thing we're working on rectifying that at the moment, then, eh?

... Make America great again. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. I am not ready to die and be washed away by the tides of history! We need to preserve the freedoms!

It was a more... tolerant, time.

Did they remove her from the reboot?

yup

Enforce the LAAAWWWWW!

This show finds a way to get shittier every time I hear something new about it.
She was the most effective and strong female character
Guess it doesn't matter if you're not fat or a minority. Also she was the one that convinced the girls that the Feminist villain was full of shit.

There's also this really shitty mentality now-a-days that inherently sexy girls are somehow harming feminist's beliefs.

Like, at this point, we all know Sara Bellum was the smartest character in the whole show. She also just happened to have an amazing figure. But somehow, the latter overshadows the former to the point where she's removed simply because she has sex appeal, even though that's not her only trait.

It's literally just the opposite end of the spectrum where a guy only pays a attention to a girl's body instead of her brains, faux progressive people are doing it do but out of negativity rather than attraction.

Back when being straight was normal.

I AM THE LAAAAAWWWWWWW!

being straight was never normal.

Thats because most modern feminists are landwhales trying to bring everyone down

>There are people that saw this scene out of context and assumed Miss Bellum was eye candy and a sex object
>Missing the point that this was actually Sedusa doing a villanous scheme and the real Bellum was tied up
>Bellum ended up getting freed and actually beat her in a fight
I am convinced after just seeing snippets of the new PPG that the people behind it never saw the original. Did they completely miss the point that Sara Bellum is a play on cerebellum, or that she was more capable than the mayor at every turn and always treated the girls with respect?

Instead, she was too -problematic- which I'm assuming is their word for 'we don't know how to write this character since they don't conform to our hamhanded political statement so we're just gonna ignore them/write them out'.

I have no problem with sexy characters, just when there's huge majority of exaggeratedly sexy characters and a couple of token ugly or mediocre ones. But that doesn't really have much to do with this so carry on.

>depictions of heterosexuality in my children's media
a dark time you mean

What the fuck, the Mayor has no foil without her.

More or less explicit drug use, cheeky titles like "forced kin", completely in your face innuendo about dicks in "member's only", yet it was at moments very charming and whimsical. The PPG was such a great show.

Don't worry professor, I was a mistake too!

I hate the the present and likely the future here on out.
soft skinned, politically correct, linear view progressiveness has seeped into everything I once loved.
If it wasn't for going out into the wilderness I don't think I'd have much to enjoy anymore.

remember when Sedusa used her secret weapons?

You're not even trying, do the world a favor and kill yourself because you can't even shitpost well.

It's a fad. SJWs noticed that if they yell loud enough they're being pandered to but they will soon get bored of supporting things just because they have something pc and then it will die out. With a bit of luck it will just stabilise in the middle instead of pandering to any extreme and the overall quality will be a bit better but more likely something else will take over.

I believe in a mutable identity and its hilarious how many essentialists there are on the three main sides

checked

An elegant cartoon for a more civilized age.

That really just looks like shes pulling out her shoulder pads.
Whats so bad about that?

Why bother to GIT GUD when you can just sit on the bar and force it down to your lazy fatass feelz before realz level.

They don't realize they're just as harmful to the world around them as conservacucks are.

People like to be righteous, and to do that they need to have strong opinions. So yeah both sides are equally stupid and obnoxious.

user is right; it was enforced for one FUCKING reason make babies...Overpopulation sucks thanks status quo

I feel sorry that some people need to delude themselves this much to justify their malfunction.

>thinking that person was serious
Well at least one of you has a malfunction, though more likely both.

Never got how people didn't see this. She's even named after a part of the brain for crying out loud.

Are you people saying that there aren't any adult jokes in current kids cartoons? They still show up from time to time.