Movie was so fucking based bros, holy shit
Can't wait for Infinity War

it was great
but infinity war will suck, everytime they do these big team ups it sucks dick
it will ruin the guardians too, fuck this

Thor 3 makes Thor 1 look like Thor 2

So much FUN. I felt like a kid again!

>t. pic related

Three words for this movie. H*lla F*king Epic. Marvel can really do no wrong.

Holy shit I can't believe I'm in the same thread as Mark Ruffalo

It was really fun, I couldn't stop laughing! What was your favorite scene? Mine was Hulk's butt haha

>H*lla

Why would you censor the main villain's name?

>can't have any non-JL capeshit threads because butthurt DCbabies want to spam them

she was worth it

I love carl urban guns haha

It was so silly.
It just had to run 1 hour at best. Bad pacing.
I hope Infinity war will be a little more serious after so many years of waiting. We don't need so much comedy but epicness and true villains.

Maybe its because DC movies are actual films instead of flicks, and this is a television and film board.
Feel free to discuss Inhumans and Defenders as those both fit the television portion of the required subject matter of this board

>DC movies are actual films
It's capeshit like any other Marvel movie.

I bet you like Armond I WANT TO FUCK JASON MOMOA White.

>DC movies are actual films
Have you seen Suicide Squad?

I loved when they replaced Thor with Matt Damon for a bit. Lmao, MATT DAMON! Can you believe it?

Wait, what? What was the context?

He literally was just replaced with Matt Damon for a few scenes and the other characters played it off like they didn't notice anything. Then Hemsworth came back and they didn't mention it again.
It was all ad-libbed too, Matt Damon just happened to show up to the set while Hemsworth was on a break and put the costume on. Most of the crew didn't even notice and started filming, and once they found out what had happened they just left it in the movie.

The whole thing was played for laughs too much, completely undercutting any sense of the stakes, while at the same time completely disrespecting actual Thor mythos like the Warriors Three and the lone stand at Gjallerbru.b It looked cool and the music was good and I liked Buffed Thor, but I was disappointed.

>t. marvel brainlets

>worships the goddess of death

>calling me a marvel brainlet
>even though I hate capeshit
Guess you are the brainlet here, Pajeet.

MOMMY MOMMY WUWUWUUWUWUW

Haven't seen it yet, is it true that the real Brunnhilde is seen as she dies?

based garbage. saged

The jokes killed all the tension.Why even include Korg and Mieek if they're just going to be joke characters, one of which has no dialogue?
>lmao the big guy has a high voice lmao xdddd

this movie was amazing and epic, I was having fun the whole time, the fact that I was stoned made the experience so much more awesome and some friends and I brought a bunch of snacks and shit. also the soundtrack was brutal and brought me so many feels

Nice bait retard

>everyone who likes things i dislike is a pajeet

I can't wait to see Ironman: Infinity War.

Pacing is the plebeian critique. Never say this.

it was alright, which is much better than expected for a marvel movie (you underaged piece of shit)
Jeff Goldblum cast as himself lent a lot to it

this! the action kept me on the edge of my seat and the special effects had my mouth open all the time

marvel really outdid themselves this time, I'm glad they found such a cool director for this movie, that guy really knows what we marvel fanboys like

btw I want to fuck Hela, to be honest (with her permission and consent, of course)

>t. turbo-pleb
Let me guess "fun" out weighs pacing?

Are youjust ironically liking it? I don't see how anyone can like this any more than every other generic Marvel film.

Yeah the real brunnhilde dies in a flashback

It doesn’t have anything to do with fun. Pacing as a critique makes you look foolish.

>People on this site are unironically liking a movie where they erase white characters with black ones and make a Norse God Society a multi culti utopia

just fml they really won the culture war

Matt Damon actually plays Loki in a play that's supposed to reenact Loki's death in the last movie

How the fuck did the Disney MCU manage to BTFO the WB with second rate characters? Spiderman and the X men daredevil Fantastic 4 Punisher and maybe Deadpool were always the top tier before the movie era and the MIC doesn't even have them. Nobody even gave a fuck about Iron Man Thor Dr Strange Guardians of the Galaxy before Disney took over. How does Disney do it?

wow you're retarded, no wonder you watch marvel movies

sometimes pacing is the biggest gripe you can have with a series (like that old .hack anime)

Is she cute?

>being this much of a brainlet

The secret is that the movies aren't Marvel stories about Marvel heroes, they're comedies for all ages with the Marvel backdrop.

>How does Disney do it?
promotion, endless TV and internet ads

The only good part of this movie was that Hela is probably the best female villain in living memory.

If Odin's power was the only thing that could stop Hela why did he send the Valkryies to die fighting her?

I think Hela lacked screentime. But I loved the idea that they couldn't beat her and had to retreat instead. You don't see that often.

What's with all them nigger looking Asgaardians

Its almost like Odin was a lil bitch. That was the entire point of the movie you mong

I'm pretty sure Hela is supposed to be half skeleton - why didn't they go for that?

it's all capeshit you fucking moron

It was much better than I expected. The first two thor movies were absolutely boring. This time it feels like they finally let him off the leash and let him use his powers and stuff. I do agree with the general sentiment that maybe there were a few too many jokes during scenes that could have otherwise been played for drama, but it was still better than playing everything 100% serious like in the previous Thor movies. Hela was great, but the plot kept her offscreen and I hope they contrive some reason for her to keep coming back, just like they've done with Loki.

with the exception of Batman DC characters are one giant fantastic 4 if you know what I mean. I mean that they are all shit. Even Superman is more of a cultural icon and not a movie character. He has no fucking character

The whole movie should have been about either Hela or Planet Sakaar.

It's a hella diverse dimension, kinda like Wakanda.

>his best friends, father, and most of the people he knows are killed
>his home is destroyed
>quip
>quip quip
>laugh track

This...this is the power of the marvlel formula.

Oh my god, right? Like I was worried it was going to be like Thor one, where there were a few jokes here and there, but they really caught the feeling of Asgard.

But oh my god I was sooo wrong! Thor spoke like a funny regular guy all the time, it was so cute. And Hulk was like naked and that was funny. And people kept making these hilarious jokes pretty much every other line, it was so amazing! I want all superhero films to be like Ragnarok!

What happened to Galadriel?

>He has no fucking character
t. never read a comic

Disney Board meeting:
> ok folks we just acquired the rights to Marvelshit how do milk this product for everything it has? How do we make comic books for infants appealing to a mass audience and children?
> Sir I have an idea since this is capeshit we can just make it self aware and light hearted and insert as much comedy into at as possible so it appeals to both retarded millennials and children and more importantly the parents who take their retarded children to see these films will not cringe for 2 and a half hours and have something to laugh then they will buy the action figures for the children since they will be associated with light heated family friendly entertainment.
> not bad Herschel not bad maybe we can even throw the same characters together in a single movie for maximum hype and profitability. Board meeting dismissed
Time Warner Board meeting:
> ok folks we just acquired the rights to DC shit how do milk this product for everything it has? How do we make comic books for infants appealing to a mass audience and children?
> Sir the Marvelshit franchise is going for these big blockbuster titles called Avengers where they throw all their super-characters into one movie for maximum hype and profitability I suggest we fast track this and ignore the ten or so individual movies that Marvel made with individual character development.
> Good plan Liebermann but how do we differentiate ourselves from the Marvel formula?they seem just make it self aware and light hearted and insert as much comedy into at as possible so it appeals to both retarded millennials and children and more importantly the parents who take their retarded children to see these films will not cringe for 2 and a half hours
> Sir since we live in a an age of cynicism and nihilism I suggest we target the edgy disenfranchised millennial male demographic by making our movies appear a little gritty and intelligent but also go for that PG-13 rating and audience for maximum profit

> read the comic
found the virgin

How are we supposed to masterbait to a skeleton?

>more importantly the parents who take their retarded children to see these films will not cringe for 2 and a half hours and have something to laugh then they will buy the action figures for the children since they will be associated with light heated family friendly entertainment.

this is probobly the most important part of the Marvel formula that people usually gloss over; parents WANT to see the movies just as much as their kids do and dont have to sit through cringy bullshit like the Smurfs or that dumb Storks movie.

>How are we supposed to masterbait to a skeleton?

Thanos does. That's why he got the Infinity Gauntlet.

god, she was so hot in this movie

>oh sick awesome comic book yeah
>hemsworth cum on my lips
>i can tolerate being alive a little longer fuck yeah

>Logan > Guardians of the galaxy 2 > Wonder Woman > ragnarok > homecoming > Justice League

You know I'm right

I'll take your word for it you pathetic fool

You should.

I hate The Godfather. That pacing, sheesh.... Real intellectual you are.

It’s not about Marvel. It’s about you having nothing to say, so on one watch, based on your mood, you blame pacing. There’s no intellect behind that critique.

Hulk talked too much other than that it was p good. Didn't realize it was Luke Hemsworth, Matt Damon and Sam Neil in the play at first, got a kick out of that. Also based Karl Urban is always a pleasure to watch.

I liked the Dallas Cowboys joke with Dez and Troy. Can a marvalfag explain how Banner can stay hulked for two years straight even when he's sleeping?

Not him but I disagree with you. I thinking Pacing is a valid critique, it can throw the feel of the whole movie off

>Pale skin
>Dark eye shadow

This shit is a genetic weakness my God MUH DIK. Irresistible.

>oh yeah that happened

I sat next to Mark Ruffalo at a luncheon once. He did not finish all of his quinoa

It sounds like you dislike people more than you dislike films

SLAY!

What is this

Captain America's notebook

Captain America's notebook either in Winter Solider or Avengers 2. They made a custom version for each country, with random pop culture references 'relevant' to that country, which makes no sense since he's a fucking american, he wouldn't be writing brazilian or russian, for instance, pop culture stuff in his notebook.

That shit turned me off the MCU, capeshit and Hollywood for good. The kikes couldn't make shit any more obvious at that point. It's not enough they replace a Blonde 10/10 literal arayn goddess from the comics with a weird looking mullato. They actually have the 'old' Valkyrie die with the 'new' one taking her place in a sort of 'passing the torch' moment to signify that white is dead and black is the future.

Ever wonder why all the typical Caucasian superheroes are getting replaced by minorities? Just typical Jewery at work, conditioning white people to be ok with being replace demographically.

hey, man

I can't find any proof he ever said this, or that he ever wrote this.

i... didn't really like it. what did i do wrong bros?

Actually slayed by Suicide Squad. After 15 days Suicide Squad did far better than Thor 3 at the box office.
I mean... Suicide Squad! LMAO it's over for Thor.

This desu. I can't see how Infinity War could work. But we'll see.

I really don't understand how can anyone have liked this Adam Sandler tier comedy movie that downgrades everything that's good about the Marvel Universe. I specially don't understand how Taika Watiti managed to do something so bad when everything he's done to this day is so good. I just want to take the same pill everone who enjoys this movie has taken, because right now I feel like the only one who can see the emperor has no clothes. God damn it, I like Thor 2 better than this piece of crap. Hope Watiti doesn't get anywhere near the Marvel movies again.

I usually troll about stuff like this, but I saw this last night for the first time and it was so goddamn good I can't even troll.

BR is still my favorite movie of the year, but this was the most entertaining by far. Funny as well as great action scenes. It deserves every bit of the praise it's getting. Best Marvel movie of phase three and for me in the top three MCU movies ever made.

>God damn it, I like Thor 2 better than this piece of crap.

stop taking crazy pills

It really was a deja vu comedy.
And even not so bad so good.
I'm not sure I will come back for another Marvel movie at the cinema.

>weird looking mullato

Are you gay? She's hot as fuck.

Valkyrie totally and completely ruins the film

Not only does she not look the part, she isn't taking the role seriously and her acting is terrible.

Not only that, her first appearance, when she stumbles out of the ship with a 40 ouncer in her hand, being a black character who also happens to be a thief, is totally, hilariously unintentionally racist.

This movie is fucking trash.

They could never figure out what to do with these movies. The first one was aimed at women and was a weak, low grade romantic comedy.

The second one was basically Lord of the Rings in space.

The third one is a crap take off on Guardians of the Galaxy.

>Implying GotG 2 was good.