Who's ready for 40 minutes of Negan and Gabriel talking about their lives in a trailer?

Who's ready for 40 minutes of Negan and Gabriel talking about their lives in a trailer?

Oh and there's other Sanctuary people in it too... for a few minutes.

Huge Spoiler: Literally nothing happens. It's a 40 minute snore filler fest.

>Who's ready for 40 minutes of Negan and Gabriel talking about their lives in a trailer

sounds like kino compared to the last 3 episodes of KANG ezekiel and his YET I SMILE speeches

>40 minutes of Negan
>snore filler fest

Fuck off pleb

Anything is better than what ever the fuck that premiere was.

*leans out of your path*

>Negan revealing he had a wife named Lucille through confession to Gabriel while also detailing his motivations and reasons for being who he is
>Negan and Gabriel doing the guts trick to escape like Rick and Glenn did in season 1
>showing how the Saviors inside break down without Negan's leadership

This episode will be kino and you know it

And we need 40 minutes to do this...? It's just filler shit to save money.

People only disliked the premiere because they didn't understand the plan and what was going on.

This could have easily been fixed if they had a voiceover or something of Rick going over their plan while they were doing the montage of them killing all the lookouts. The episode was just too disjointed and vague for all the plebs watching.

What you expect?

I disagree, I'am quite excited for this episode.
This episode if showcasing all the actual good actors of this show. The actors that play Negan, Father Gabriel, Dwight, Simon, Eugene and especially Gavin can actually act and hit all there beats.

How do you guys still watch this shit? I lasted until the end of Season 7 and I kick myself for it every day.

The show is DOGSHIT.

NOTHING

FUCKING

HAPPENS

Everything is a retread of the same themes over and over.

I was telling myself this by the end of season 2. But here I am still watching this shit.

I guess it gets to a point where you're too invested and keep watching no matter how shit it gets. I wish they would cancel it at this point.

Wait a minute. Are they really replacing Rick with Gabriel from the issue when Rick and Negan are trapped in a house together surrounded by Walkers? That was a great issue.

who the fuck still watches this garbage

>Who's ready for 40 minutes of Negan and Gabriel talking about their lives in a trailer?
That actually sounds great, what the fuck is your problem?

I know what you're talking about user, but you just have to fucking stop. I downloaded Episode 1 and looked at the file for about 3 minutes. Really remembering all the bullshit.

It's like I had a montage. Dale getting eviscerated, Rick saying they're screwing with the wrong people, Rosita getting people killed time after time, Glen under the dumpster, Glen being lowered into the well with the Zombie. Lori crashing a car on an open-road, seeing Beth killed in an anticlimax, carol screaming at a child about HOW THE WORLD IS NOW, the who did he kill cliffhanger, Tara keeping oceanside a secret after a waste of time ep, Tyrese dying like a retard, the governor killing all his own troops, the fucking CGI Deer.

THE SHOW AINT LIKE IT WAS BEFORE user

HOW YOU GOIN PROTECT YOUR BRAIN AND YOUR TIME, HUH?

This show is fucking BULLSHIT.

STOP

WATCHING

THIS

Fags like you who keep watching are keeping it on the air.

You internet nerds can try to manipulate the unwashed masses.
The show is a good show.
This season so far is one of the better ones.
And anybody whos gonna shit talk last weeks episode is a confirmed troll.

Or yall niggas have no patience and should stick to watching vines and 10 minute youtube vids

Why do you watch tv? Get the fuck out of here you are literally never satisfied.
This board is a cancer to the actual television watcher

This. TWD isn't top tier but it's still good most of the time. Only cynical numale wannabe-critics on the internet hate it.

With the exception of season 7 the show has always been acclaimed by ACTUAL critics who know what they're talking about.

I been waiting for a full episode of Negan.
Fuck yeah I'm ready.
I'm gonna be wearing my shitting pants because I'm about to shit my pants.

After last week episode, i think it might be the time for me to stop watching this mess.

same.

i was one of the longest hold-out faggots watching the show. started watching the first couple episodes of Season 7 and couldn't take it any longer.

my standards for tv are really low, and even i couldn't stand it

fuck AMC
fuck Kirkman
fuck TWD

Especially considering how this fuck ended losing almost everyone...now where is his smile? His new meme is "I'm not a king". Is that the best character development they could think about?

Why did this bother people so much when everyone was fine with "pee pee pants city" literally one of the first lines of dialogue he ever says.

I was thinking that, but this new season is just too terrible. There are tons of other shows i could give more chances than this fucking mess.

>Only cynical numale wannabe-critics on the internet hate it.

Yeah....no... this show fucking sucks ass.

The only good thing about TWD is the first season of the game and parts of the comic.
Even the tv show went so shit so hard that I'm only watching FTWD now.

>implying you aren't a numale faggot
>implying you know shit about what makes a good show

If it's so bad why is has it been the biggest show on TV for years? why do most professional critics disagree with you?

>professional critics
kek...most critics are getting paid now to put out good reviews