Is there an explanation why Mikey from Ninja Turtles is the most retarded of the brothers?

Is there an explanation why Mikey from Ninja Turtles is the most retarded of the brothers?

To balance out his being the best fighter.

I thought the best fighter was Donnie

Why he was given the most difficult weapon as well.

I'd say this. He's the most "free-spirited," and seems to just kinda let things come to him, as opposed to overthinking it, which could lend itself to being a natural fighter.

The smartest also being the best fighter would imbalance the team.

I actually just saw Out of Shadow on Netflix, was Raph in the wrong? To go steal something from the police. I never watched the old cartoon growing up because I didn't have more than 4 channels on TV. Do I need to start watching the old cartoon series or the 2003 series?

Mikey is calmer than Raph, he's more athletic than Don, and probably can adapt to a situation better than Leo. Mikey's only being held back by his signature weapon.

Who is your favorite turtle and why?

Leonardo, because he's the leader in blue and does anything it takes to get his ninjas through

2003 series is best, that's the Sup Forums consensus

He's the 'urban' one, if you know what I mean...

Yeah, that grappling hook is shit.

Seriously, fuck nunchucks

Pizza, tv, and comics
That's not healthy for turtles

I don't think it's too healthy for humans, either...

Raph because I'm edgy

The nunchunks are what keep him focused though. You don't want to be swinging those things around and then suddenly crack your skull open with it

Donny doesn't really look as ready as the others to go hang someone in the name of the turtle brotherhood

Leo. People call him boring but I like stalwart leaders.

Too many hits in the head from his own nunchucks.

Fuck you Kenny.

Fuck you, Lee. Pick that lock.

Donnie is the weakest, both physically and skill-wise. His redeeming qualities are his intellect and the tools he can make.

He's not exactly retarded. Scatterbraine yes, but retarded? No. This is especially clear in the 2012 series, where he is the only one who knows how to survive in Dimension X. If it wasn't for him, they probably would have met very painful, very horrific ends.

Only the nickelodeon version of Mickey is retarded
The other versions make him either just a goofball and/or a slacker

Wasn't there a theory that some user posted on Sup Forums some time ago?

It pretty much says how Master Splinter face each turtle a weapon that was the opposite of their personality to better them as ninjas.

Donny was given a bo so he wouldn't overthink things. Ralph was given a defensive weapon, Leo was given two swords to force him to act and Mikey was given nunchucks to make him focus like user said.

Raph because I find him the most relatable, even though Mikey shares more interests with me.

And his inability to focus on anything for more than two seconds and his general attitude of never taking any situation seriously.

well 2k3 mikey was pretty fucking stupid too, but he had skills to back it up (actually beat Raph twice in that huge intergalactic tournament)

You don't get good with nunchucks without smacking yourself in the face a lot.

He won that tournament overall, didn't he?

yeah i remember that

> Ralph was given a defensive weapon

Too bad he's turned them into offensive weapons and punches fucking everything

For irony

Just like how the most aggressive member was given the defensive weapons

Michelangelo, he's one of a kind and you know just where to find him when it's party time.

because hes a party dude

>dem dubs

Wasn't that Ralph?
Or he is just the strongest?

He's got the most natural talent and as such slacks off the most since he doesn't have to work as hard to accomplish the same as his brothers

as someone who coasted in school up until college I can relate

Just the most aggressive, which turns out to help a lot when you need to fight.