Oh well, back to the best superhero film of all time

oh well, back to the best superhero film of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FXpiRzumrVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keaton Batman was miles better

>pic unrelated

This but unironically

No, it wasnt. It's fun, we all look back fondly, but there's not much too it after the first half. Once the Joker appears its just a series of wacky vignettes, which while entertaining, eschew any actual plot.

That's not Winter Soldier

Possibly the most overrated cape film here. What about it was good or interesting? 'Whoa, what if the governments actually the bad guys???' The Russos direction is bland and listless, they have a ton of quips that dont work, cant shoot action without constant disorienting cuts, and the final act is a ticking time bomb CGI mess. Evans as Cap is endearing, the Batroc and elevator fights were cool, but that's about it.

+1. Not a bad film but waaaaaay overstated.

Man of Steel, Spiderman 1 and 2, Batman Begins + Dark Knight, Iron man 1, and Watchmen are the top tier. Then you got like Hellboy and Captain America and whatever else. I'm probably forgetting a couple others

bump

This movie was boring as hell. And the fight scenes were so bad.

Also superman being depressed while saving people Kek. This movie was made by someone who HATES comic books.

>the fight scenes were so bad.
Even the biggest detractors cite the fights as a positive. Let me guess, you're going by the out of context webm that gets memed here?

It's not an action movie though. Winter Solider was more of a political thriller. Like all the presidents men. The action was a nice addition, but the real action is taking place in their words.

That's what made MCU better than DCEU

WS is the best out of MCU and DCEU

>It's not an action movie though. Winter Solider was more of a political thriller. Like all the presidents men.
I'm sorry but i can't respect this opinion. I've heard it before, and it doesnt hold up. This seems to come from people who haven't actually seen a political thriller, just off handedly cite 'All the President's Men.' Things like Seven Days in May, Manchurian Candidate, Fail Safe, are political thrillers. Again, TWS simply drops a couple lines or a quick and easy theme about 'Oh no, the government is compromised and now they're after Cap!' That's window dressing, not actually holding any depth or insight as political commentary or thrills. And i think that's part of why it's so hyperbolically hyped here, audiences pat themselves on the back for watching a big boy political thriller and not just capeshit.

The final Zod fight was like Peter and the Chicken from Family Guy. It was totally ridiculous. I started giggling in the theater.

This guy gets it. That's why TDK was kino, it was more of a crime thriller like Heat.

Is not even the third best superman movie.

unironically this

BvS is almost as good if you remove the mediocre doomsday fight\jl setup

Ahahahahah, no

>BvS is almost as good if you remove the mediocre doomsday fight\jl setup
Agreed

no offense but spiderman 1 and 2 have no right to be on the same level as watchmen, dark knight, and man of steel

it would be something like this:

god tier: MoS
Excellent tier: BvS, Dark Knight, Watchmen
Mid tier: Spiderman 1 and 2, Ironman, Begins

also I personally liked tdkr but I'll keep this to myself. The fact that it spawned the bane meme is more of a point in favor of it

>best superhero film of all time
>not Sam Raimi's Spiderman

try again you underage faggot

the fight scenes were particularly good, are you on crack

also there is nothing wrong in giving the movie a more serious tone. Light entertainment can be serious. I made an example in another thread. Do you know the videogame, Doom? It's light entertainment, but this doesn't mean it has to have an happy tone- an happy tone would have been retarded.

It's the same thing for Superman and Batman. For how excellent they are, MoS and the Dark Knight are still light entertianment- and they work as such with a more serious tone. An happy superman wouldn't have added anything to the movie- it would have detracted, in fact

and since you lament about "Not liking the comics", maybe you have to go back to them

sam raimi spiderman is super mediocre what's with tv fixation with that gargabe

no

>>This seems to come from people who haven't actually seen a political thriller

it comes from pathetic fanboys, you're right

Watchmen and men of steel aren't even remotely close to achieving the levels of spidey 1 and 2. I'd even say 3 is better than those shitheaps

Except i have watched a political thriller. it goes by the name Captain America : The Winter Soldier.

spidey 1 and 2 are garbage

mos is a way classier movie

>Thirty years from now Raimi's first two Spider-Man efforts will continue to be held up as classics.
>Snyder's failed universe might not make it to the end of the decade and even the mediocre Wonder Man is more beloved than MoS

I absolutely agree. In my opinion, only contenders are Spider-Man 2, Iron Man, Batman Begins, BvS, and honorable mentions to Donner, Burton, Hellboy, and Unbreakable.

Just like Starship Troopers, Man of Steel will find the sun 30 years from now.

Only patrician opinion in this thread.

Snyder films are about as classy as a drugged up whore.

*blocks your circlejerk*
youtu.be/FXpiRzumrVY

>the best superhero film
strange, that's not Logan or Deadpool

>Deadpool

fucking hell go back to pleddit if you wanna talk about the red quipper.

How can it be when my friends and I (a group of about 7) all burst out in audible laughter through out the film at some of the terrible dialogue through out. Almost all of General Zod’s dialogue was overacted. Not that the scripts dialogue was apparently good. Oh, and that god awful scene where Loise and Superman make out in the middle of ground zero and she practically has an orgasm from the kiss. Boy was that a side stitcher. Those bits come to mind

Btw we aren’t black or any other minority and don’t normally do this at movies or talk over them obnoxiously. This movie deserves the ridicule.

The campaign was over the top and pandering, the movie is actually quite good

lol i don't see Spiderman 2 in your gay pic

he killed millions though

There’s a big difference in killing millions of people and letting millions of people die. Don’t you remember what Kevin Costner taught his son? It’s perfectly moral to let people die.

>Unbreakable
>Incredibles
>Watchmen
>Dark Knight

All better superhero films.