Stefan Molyneux just made a video analyzing Stranger Things

He proves that the show is an allegory for 3rd World immigration. Very interesting. Starts at 8:50:
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=579&v=Q-Q46d5lltM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q-Q46d5lltM?t=8m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Correct link: youtu.be/Q-Q46d5lltM?t=8m50s

Neat

>watching a cult leader

Sounds like bullshit conjecture

Just watched the vid. Its not. Its great.

I tried to watch it but I just couldnt, the man is insane.

>theres no such thing as overthinking guys youre just a dumdum!

>I didn't watch it but he's crazy lol
good post

My post is actually a deep take on immigration, youre just to stupid to realize that.

SEETHING

Stranger Things is about growing up.

The first season they are pre-pubescent. Eleven's powers bring a bloody nose (menses) and the beginning of a strange new power (womanhood).. The adult characters are all fucked up and the adolescents are heading that way,too.

The Upside-down is adulthood. You will get old and die. Dark, scary, vicious, unpredictable, cruel, and always uncertain.

Pay at the door on your way out.

imagine mentally stringing everything in media to immigration and anti white sentiment life must be so shitty

And still no one points out that the reason why people like this show is “muh 80’s nostalgia”. Most overrated show in years.

Triggered snowflake lol

>Stefan Molyneux
Why would I want to watch a pseudo intellectual

Imagine not seeing propaganda around you. Life must be so easy for the sheeple

Can you recommend us some true and honest intellectuals while you're here?

Everything is a allegory for 3rd world immigration to that guy.

>ice-cream commercial where someone brown skinned enjoys the product
"this is a allegory for how immigrants want to enjoy a product that represents countries in a colder climate like in scandinavia"

He's prob never had an originak thought in his life. Cucks like him dont have criticak th inking abilities

Epic strawman

You're retarded and triggered

to use a phrase your surrogate daddy loves

Strawman.

But it's literally what this brainlet does all day. Finding Jewish conspiracies in media by pretending to know the secret intentions behind everything

But that's the opposite of what the video argues, so... guess youre just a dumb cuck

Molymeme is a smart cookie.

people that overthink this much should be beaten

t. Didnt watch the video

shut up snowflake! u mad that trump won? huh? stop crying baby fuck you

Cuck

>watching memer things

Stephan Molyneux is a self absorbed retard

That doesnt effect the video quality though??????????????????????

He's a fucking idiot, I've watched him in the past year and a half go from retard to full retard. He'll talk about logic and arguments and virtue constantly but then he speaks in Sup Forums memes and appeals to emotion and prattles on about how accomplished and virtuous he is and how much good he's doing by sharing his wisdom.

>virtue signalling
>literally just cartoon pictures of women
Is this fag fucking insane?

Kek. See this is what happens when your obbession starts to affect your real life.

> How accomplished and virtuous he is

Seriously? This coming from an idiot that has to resort to making youtube videos for a living because he never developed any proper work skills.

But what about the video

I don't know I didn't watch it

Exactly