Hellboy is now doing a crossover with the last Sup Forums related thing you consumed

Hellboy is now doing a crossover with the last Sup Forums related thing you consumed

what happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKnNC7Bu3-w
atomic-robo.com/atomicrobo/v1ch1-cover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

something very good

Welp.

been there, done that

Hellboy is dismayed to find out that the eldritch abomination he was just exchanging fisticuffs with was actually just a Librarian trying to pull off an incredibly elaborate scheme to save the failing Library they work for.

Scooby gets taken in by the BPRD for questioning.

God damn is there anything Hellboy doesn't work with?

Hmmmm, can't really think of anything off the top of my head.

>Doomguy vs. Hellboy
>in the end they team up against a giant cyborg nazi demon

>Whomp!
Ronnie in Magnola's style might be 2spooky4me.

>Hellboy gets drunk and punches a revenant

Star and HB vs the forces of evil,that's what happens.

>Robot Chicken

Has Robot Chicken ever done a Hellboy parody?

NOT UNLIKELY

Hows the new ongoing with the 2016 cast?

>Pic related

Either they end up on Earth or Hellboy ends up the Polaris Galaxy.

Oh, and someone's going to get shot and something's gonna blow up.

Could Conan kill Hellboy? He's killed a lot of demons before.

>Nazis show up
>Hellboy remembers the time he teamed up with BJ to fight mecha Hitler

I Just Found Out About The Netflic Show Coming, So it counts

What iteration of Doom Guy, though?
Doom 1/2?
Doom 2016?
What?

Doomguy from 1,2 and 2016 is the same Doomguy. He is also B.J.'s decedent.

It'll be pretty gory, at least...

the last Sup Forums related thing I consumed was a Pacific Rim comic. It feels like it could work, but I'm not sure how.
>the films were by the same director

>Hellboy gets sucked through a time rift involving the artifact of some ancient elder horror
>he needs the artifact to return
>quickly runs out of ammunition, picks up a sword
>in the past, the artifact is in the possession of a wizard who is the master of the elder horror's cult
>he infiltrates the wizard's fortress
>halfway through the thing, he comes across Conan, who was only there because he was robbing the place
>Conan assumes Hellboy is the wizard's defense and attacks him
>their battle is interrupted by the wizard, whose patron knows through its non-linear temporal nature that Hellboy is a threat to it, and attacks them with his actual defenses
>they defeat the cult
>Conan gets his treasure
>offers to bring Hellboy with him on his next adventure, since he's pretty good in a fight
>Hellboy, the entire time, has had no reaction to anything Conan says, because he doesn't speak Cimmerian and Conan doesn't speak English
>he just zaps back to his time, which sort of freaks out Conan, thinking his new buddy just got disintegrated, but hey, no need to split the treasure

>they get into an argument over gun size

DRAWFAG!!!!!

Are you me?

I'd read it

What ongoing?

You know a character is great when you can put him anywhere and the story just writes itself

>Steven Universe
Given how long the gems have been on Earth, they likely would have crossed paths with almost every major Hellboy character through the years at one point or another. I can imagine kid Hellboy being introduced to the gems via Bruttenholm, and they just keep running into each other whenever the BPRD mistakes a gem monster for a kind of mythical creature.

All those geographic deviations could be the aftermath of BPRD, with most of humanity dead but free of the Ogdru Hem.

A Jaeger injects Hellboy and his team into the monster to kill it from the inside, while on the outside said Jaeger fights it and keeps it away from a major city.

Hellboy x The Boys
hnmmmm

>Jonah Hex
Sounds awesome.

Can confirm for eldergodtier comic

Fuck yes, this is why characters like Superman, Batman, Spider-Man and Wolverine are popular. This key factor where the characters are so strong they can generate plot from very basic ideas.

thisguygetsit.jpg

Early Captain Britain?

Oh, shit this is going to be fun boys!

This actually works surprisingly well
youtube.com/watch?v=SKnNC7Bu3-w

>Lake of Fire

That would just be the last straw for these poor medieval bastards. Their brains would fry. Suicides everywhere. Too much freaky shit.

Ratchet has used some small guns in the past, so I think he'd be more focused on getting the job done rather than weapon size.

Would the Mystery Inc crew work well as BPRD members?

Xcom has a new unit. Fuck yea

Well they do have a lot of experience with doors that seem to lead everywhere and nowhere. That has to count for something when fighting cosmic terrors.

Hellboy and Superman bro it up. It'd be great.

Superman's had crossovers with Etrigan, but he's a prick. Hellboy and Clark would get along great.

Ministry of Space?

The British kicking off their space program with stolen Nazi gold? What horrors will they find out in the dark...?

>Spawn
I'm into it.

>TMNT Villain Micro-Series #7 Bebop & Rocksteady

>Hellboy crossover with Hellboy
Okay

Looks like Hellboy is doing a coke commercial.

Hellboy and Conan? I dont know but it'd be pretty bitchin'

A Hellboy and Hellboy crossover? Hmmmm.

It would be a pretty great adventure about Hellboy trying to save the world, and Scrooge only concerned with finding the treasure. They would play off each other well.

All of my yes.

I heard it was just a mini, but I dropped GB as of this last annual because of it.

In all honesty, I can't think of any Sup Forums related thing that wouldn't be fucking amazing for a crossover with hellboy. It goes with anything.

Hellboy and Starwars eh? He's got no patience for the jedi's philosophical bullshit but the empire sure look like nazis so he ends up punching his way through a star destroyer.

Also
>Trust in your feeling.
>I need a drink.

>Use the force.
>How's this for force pal? *WOKK*

I honestly have no idea.

I would buy the fuck out of that.

>The Amazing World of Gumball

Hellboy goes to Elmore to investigate some suspicious events, but he can't tell what's out of the ordinary from what's an everyday occurrence.

He'd make for a kick-ass bounty hunter, too.

>Hellboy has a crossover with Hellboy
Two Hellboys?

>Hellboy thrown into an alternate future has to contend with the law of Mega-City One
Gonna be one hell of a ride

>Titan A.E.

Hellboy IN SPACE I guess.

Doom 1/2/2016 doomguy is also the same doomguy from doom 64.

Hell, i wouldn't doubt that he got promoted to doomslayer during his time killing everything nonstop in hell after 64's ending.

Hellboy X Wolverine

After traveling the road for a while tracking Sabertooth. Wolverine stumbles across Hellboy and crew. HB and W fall to a misunderstanding at first and duke it out only to respect each other over the amount of shit they can pummel out of them.
Logan agrees to help Hellboy find the source of all these ghouls and necrofiends emerging recsntly and in exchange hellboy will help logan with tracking sabertooth.

Also if someone can give me name of that wolverine comic where he gets transported to the far future where he has to fight these aliens that are only weak to adamantium. And theres a dude in full Adamantium power armour with a cannon on his arm. Id appreciate it.

>Archie
i don't know anything about Hellboy

I honestly have no clue how this would work.

>The Loud House
I imagine it ending up like that Sabrina crossover

Yes.

Hellboy was a demon invoked as a last-ditch effort by a team of researchers who were conducting experiments and research about all things supernatural for hitler, in hopes to change the tides in world war 2.

The issue is that hellboy himself (as a little imp) lands far away, in a church where professor Bruttenholm and his allies were already waiting.

Bruttenholm then adopts hellboy, and raises him in a hidden air base in new mexico (and sometimes visiting other BPRD facilities).

Years later, now as a full grown (hell) man, hellboy joins the BPRD as an agent, and fights all kinds of bizarre mythical creatures alongside his fellow agents, while also trying to deal with his own demon heritage.

Its one of my favorite comic series, the first story (seeds of destruction) is a bit wonky writing-wise, but even mignola admits that. The comic seriously picks up after it though.

i just wish i had the timeline/reading sequence image someone here made (or found).

>Seeley and Mignola Hellboy/Nightwing mini
wonderful

alternatively

>Hellboy/Bobs Burgers

hm

One of the best things in Hellboy is how flippant he is regarding spooky bullshit. You can really tell he has been doing this job for far too long.

I need to start reading Dredd, seems fun.

It is, m8. A lot of the early stuff is a bit wonky but it picks up after awhile.

He is a really fun character overall, easily gets in my top five favorite comic book characters list.

It would work nicely after that hellboy/batman crossover too.

Well, ain't this a perfect crossover...

>Hellboy
>Crossed

It would be easier for him

> snotrocket pilot

uhhh

>Tomboy

It could work

This one?

Story time when?

The Paranormal Research Badge would be a GOAT episode

I feel sorry for all those Cobra Vipers.

>Heckboy in Batman the Brave and the Bold

Oh boy

>Prophet
I can't even begin to imagine what the hell's gonna happen.

Judge Dredd/Hellboy

Sound decent. They have to take on The Dark Judges.

Have Aquaman tag along and we have an 11/10 on our hands.

>getafix is experimenting with his magic
>summons hellboy and disappears
>hellboy, asterix, obelix and dogmatix with their limited supply of potion go on an adventure to find a caster strong enough to reverse the switch

>Hellboy meets Judge Dredd to take on Judge Death and the Dark Judges.

I want this a lot, plus Hellboy works for the govt so Dredd can't arrest him.

Is atomic robo any good?

Yes

atomic-robo.com/atomicrobo/v1ch1-cover

RHATO
Hellboy, Hood, Artemis and Bizarro
The adventure of the Reds

I just watched Scooby-Doo: Abracadabra-Doo with the kids, so this could be fairly interesting.

You're not fully grasping the implications here, user.

>Hellboy meets Hellboy Junior (not quite sure if that one counts as an AU really) meets Itty Bitty meets Hellboy Animated meets Hellboy movie-verse, et cetera

More than just experience, he also knows the stories like the back of his big ass hand. He can see when a story is happening and knows where it has to go. Mostly he is just acting out a part in a story he already knows until he gets the opportunity to punch something.

>Hellboy meets 2000's Wally West Flash

Every cover has him punching a Gorilla.

i read the doom that came to gotham thanks to this thread. it's amazing how good mignola got, his watercolors near hellboy's end especially were amazing.

>Hellboy in Wytches

Sounds like early Hellboy to be