Which one Sup Forums?

Wolverine's claws because I'd probably kill myself if I couldn't pick my nose.

Sabretooth's look way more painful
Wolverine's probably hurt like a bitch too but I have less context for spikes spurting past my knuckles but I'm too aware of getting minor cuts on that area around my nails and I always wince like a bitch whenever I think about it.

Who had better claws?

>Daken
>Sabretooth
>X-23
>Logan
>Romulus

Also whos the better character?

Claws cooler and it's practically not there unless you bring them out. How you going to finger a pussy with those finger nails or scratch your itchy back without cutting yourself

you go find a bitch with healing factor

or you make it up with your thorned dick

Definitely not Romulus or Daken. I thought Daken only had 2 straight claws.

>scratch your itchy back without cutting yourself
Same way a cat does it

Dakens lower claw would get in the way of slashing since the blunt side will keep the two top claw from cutting through.

He can't even stab with them if the bottom one is out cause of how the claws curve at the tip.

His lower claw is useless and stupid.

X23 has the best claw placement. Two claws cut better than three claws so close to each other and having the third one come out of her feet allows her to use claw kicks as well as climb better.

Saber tooths nails are a curse since they get in the way of doing anything and everything with your hands.

>Saber tooths nails are a curse since they get in the way of doing anything and everything with your hands.
Not like he really needs to do all that much that doesn't involve killing.

Laura's claws are the best

I'd rather have badass bone claws than an imperviousness to manicures.

What happens when Sniktbub extends his claws like this?

Theoretically, he can't. Unless his hands and wrists are properly aligned, he can't flex the muscles that allow his claws to protrude, and vice versa with retracting them.

Interesting.

He can, but he needs to be drunk to do it. Possibly because it would be excruciatingly painful, or he has some muscle reflex preventing it from happen.

I remember back when it was theorized that the difference between Logans and Lauras claws is basic sexual dimorphism; females need the leg claw because it makes it easier for them to defend their cubs, while males have only claw hands because it is more useful for hunting.

Then they made Daken and that theory went right out the window. His claw placement makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I liked that they were poisonous, though.

That's an actually really cool theory but it sort of falls apart when you realize Luara's foo claw isn't natural in it's location.

What do you mean by that?

>I remember back when it was theorized that the difference between Logans and Lauras claws is basic sexual dimorphism; females need the leg claw because it makes it easier for them to defend their cubs, while males have only claw hands because it is more useful for hunting.
Shut up Xavier

>>Logan

Daken's claw placement is just retarded as he can't really slash with abandon, he's got to stab. X-23 might be better than Logan's because of the foot claw, but the arms are way more dexterous than the legs.

But it is

>X-23 might be better than Logan's because of the foot claw, but the arms are way more dexterous than the legs.

Leg claws are more useful for disembowelling. Just look up kangaroos, they put other animals in a chokehold, then gut them with their legs.

Bone claws were a mistake

>he's got to stab
Which works better for him seeing how he is supposed to be a more stealth oriented assassins, Unlike Laura.

Besides he can keep the wrist claw in while having the other two out

I remember that one of her claws was removed from her hands and place on her feet to make assassination jobs better. Could be wrong to, since it's ages since I've read her origin story.

Two claws

Again two claws

>I remember that one of her claws was removed from her hands and place on her feet to make assassination jobs better.

You remember it wrong. What you confuse it is with the part where they surgically removed the claws, coated them with metal, and put them back (instead of coating the entire skeleton, which is an extremely expensive and painful process, painful enough to shatter the sanity of an adult man).

All I know is Daken's claws are fucking retarded in so many ways.

That image didn't even draw them right

He needs to take a piss and wipe his ass, both of which are gonna suck with claws like that.

Wolverine's but I really don't understand why his claws actually burst from his hands. Shouldn't he just have them sheathed like cat do? Obviously they wouldn't be able to be as long as they are, but at least it would make biological sense.

How's having claws on the tips of your fingers keeping you from holding you dick to piss?

I'll give you that wiping would be tricky though.

Logan or Laura. The other claw arrangements are either stupid or will get in the way if performing simple tasks.

this is a great page. Where is this from? I love people remembering Logan is Canadian

logans

I miss Daken. Yeah, I know I have shitty taste.

Laura's foot claw makes no sense. Where is it while retracted? If it's in the foot itself, it would prevent her feet from flexing and she couldn't walk.

If it's in her lower leg, she should have to point her toes in order to extend it. But she extends it all the time while her ankle joint is bent.

>Saber tooths nails are a curse since they get in the way of doing anything and everything with your hands.

One of the wolverine post-death comics, that dealt with the hilarious hijinks of all the other claw user relatives of Logan being targeted by various parties, for being claw user relatives of Logan.

Yeah, I remembered now. My brain was dead set on thinking surgery even tho it didn't make any medical sense but then again neither does cloning wolverine's X gene twice, so y'know.

YES, That's what I was mistaking it for, thank you. It was driving me nuts because I was sure I remembered something about surgery and her claws.

Couldn't it just be held in place in her foot like a scabbard or something.

>instead of coating the entire skeleton, which is an extremely expensive and painful process, painful enough to shatter the sanity of an adult man

That's not why they didn't do it. They didn't do it 'cause, y'know, children's bones need to grow.

>Besides he can keep the wrist claw in while having the other two out

But the third claw does nothing for him. Logan's third claw is alongside his other two hand claws and increases the damage he does with each swing. Laura's got a foot claw that allows her kicks to be deadlier than her punches. Daken's third claw if fully extended along with his other hand claws just gets in the way of a good slash.

For some reason I never realised X-23 had the third claws coming out of her feet.

Over the years I've become desensitised to Wolverine's claws coming out of his hands, but the thought of one popping out of my foot is making me fucking wince.

I was so happy when the foot claw came out in the film, I was worried they were just going to give her two.

the artist for this made all the claws way too curved, they wouldn't be able to stab anyone.

Wolverine claws for life. Nothing about Sabretooth's powerset sounds comfortable.

>Nothing about Sabretooth's powerset sounds comfortable.

You get to have a natural super saiyan hairdo.

HEY GUYS REMEMBER ME?

I like how, in-universe, they call it a "snikt", too.

>but at least it would make biological sense.
It's not like he and his ancestors evolved specifically to have them, they are a mutation, after all.