Opinion of Ariel Winter?

She exists

Embarrassing skank. She'd show up to a funeral in high heels and a mini skirt with her saggy jugs hanging out.

Ahahahaha this is unreal

I want to see her get blacked.

A sweet piece of fuckmeat

I'd say she should just kill herself, but honestly didn't she already?

lmao 56%

Fucked a girl with exactly the same bodytype. Doesn't look hot naked tb.h

>stop sexualisme guys, im a woman with pride

>I want to see her get blacked.

She literally has an ace of spades tattoo, she claimed it was a poker reference - sure thing, Ariel.

i bet she had like 300+ different dicks in her

like this?

It feels good though, which is all that really matters when having sex.

Yes it does, meaning her body type in her prime.

Now she looks like lumpy pudding.

I really dont understand the appeal she looks like literally every waitress or cashier in north America. maybe that's the appeal.

she is just a whore and nothing else

How do we punish women who get breast reductions who proceed to carry on like they didnt just chop off what made them who they were?

You already made this thread.

Mods!

chop them off completely

cunt

Disgusting

The reduction is literally punishment already.

The phantom pain. Only so much regret you fits in the human brain. Losing a piece of yourself is harder than people realize. Far harder than she was thinking when she got tricked into mutilation as basically still just a kid.

Imagine if you were a brilliant painter. Able to create images with physical arts that made people marvel, you weren't just a good painter, you were a prodigy, exceptional, a virtuoso. No one else was as good as you at a young age with your innate ability when they had tried their whole lives.

Imagine that whispers from those other people started creeping into the corners of your life, saying, "People only like you because of your painting." "Aren't you tired of just being 'the painter'?" "People only ever want to talk about your paintings, not you." And you're young, and you begin to agree with them that you are more than just a painter, and the world that knows you for your painting should know you for your personality, even though it's not your personality that is exceptional. They begin to say, "Maybe you should just get rid of your ability to paint..."

You decide to take a lawnmower and stick your hands in to mangle them forever, so you'll never paint again. Everyone around you applauds you for being so strong and brave as to reject society's pigeonholing you. It's so wonderful what you've done and for a while you get attention for it. then the attention fades, and you've got nothing to do with your time. And then you realize that you really loved painting. You try to paint again but can barely produce smudges on the canvas. You bring these smudges to others and they humour your effort, but you can tell it's only faking. And then you truly realize the gravity of the irreversible action you've taken. You eliminated not only the thing that others loved about you, but the thing that you loved about yourself, and no matter what you do you cannot re attain it. Ever. Imagine having to deal with that feeling of loss, every day.

she went from a 10/10 thicc huge titted goddess to a disgusting std infested stank that fucks niggers

so shes dead to me now

>have tits proportional to your body shape
>deflate them into disgusting flesh pancakes
>now your body proportions are completely fucked and you look like a fat chick with tits too small for her body

Bravo

How much must it suck to have peaked at 14-15 years old

pig

>make your greatest asset non existant through surgery
>get surgery on your face to make you look like a plastic fucking barbie doll
>have the worst fashion sense on the planet
>start looking overweight
>get the 'i fuck niggers' tattoo on your wrist

how much of a fucking retard can one woman be? whats even more hilarious is that she said she wanted to get her breast size reduced so they would stop being her main focus (ie. i dont want to be seen as a sex object anymore) yet she constantly posts the sluttiest pictures on her instagram/twitter in the most revealing outfits possible

i actually despise this cunt

>how much of a fucking retard can one woman be?

A question you will never stop finding new and surprising answers to.