Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fpgEFNRQy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never should have come here.

Wrong board kiddo.

>playing skyrim on a console

>playing skyrim on a console

Nice post.
Both a reference to skyrim and also a comment on how this thread isn't supposed to be here. Really nice post, user.

Do you get to Sup Forums very often? What am I saying, of course you don't.

is Nintendo proud of the fact that their "state of the art" console is only now capable of running a game from 6 years ago?

why did they think releasing a game that came out 5 years ago on their console was a good idea?

I mean, in all fairness it's pretty much a handheld console. Skyrim running decently on a handheld console is kinda cool.
They still should've just made new games instead though

Time to turn the thread on topic
Skyrim: The Movie
Starring Idris Elba as The Dragonborn

because retards will buy it

reminder the games shitty interface was ment to help push the kinects voice command feature.

You can remap the controls. I did it almost immediately to make the left bumper Activate like Earthbound, so I don't have to take my thumb off the right stick.

This is genuinely a fantastic port.

>Never should of come here.
Fixed that for you.

can we just change this board to /reddit/ or /numale/ already? First we had capeshit, star wars, and stranger things, and now we have fucking video games on this board. nuke it from orbit already for fucks sakes

As long as he's a redguard in canon I'm ok with that.
I don't want Idris as a nord

I'd watch it

I jump between v and tv all the time so I've done this before. Don't feel bad OP.

They just got DOOM 2016 as well.
It's funny how it was the same thing with the Wii U, getting ports of older games that everyone has moved on from.
Yet people bought the Switch day one.

>now we have fucking video games
>now
Oh yeah, it's not as if Sup Forums has been spilling onto every board since the site's creation or anything

Fpbp

Also how Skyrim should never have come to the Switch

Don't reply ever reply to me again when you meant to quote some other queer.

>Breath of the Wild

Wew

>EVENING, REDGUARD!

>he thinks just cause 2 with a zelda skin is a new game.

underrated

I love the mods Sup Forums, I really do
I remember someone posting the trump general from Sup Forums here multiple times and stirring massive shit up, and the threads were left up for hours

What's the best character to use?

I started the game twice with Dark Elf and can only make it an hour before losing interest.

Please advise.

I’ve never even been to Wisconsin you faggot

>vanilla skyrim
Oh dear

But does it have mods?

Why are firsts always the best?

Underrated

>has caucasoid features
>round, hooded eyes
>korean
lol this is schizo reality

why do handhelds still have at most a 3 hour battery life? it's a giant turn off. not saying I want to play for 3 hours straight but it's such a hassle if you want to play a few times throughout the day without charging. defeats the whole point of a 'hand-held' yes I know you can get auxiliary batteries and such.

best thread on Sup Forums atm

>What's the best character to use?
They all play pretty much the same with very, very minimal differences, and you can get good at anything with any character, so just play whichever one looks the coolest to you.

Learn to post on the right board and change button controls you fucking simpleton

Shouldn't have been a filthy greyskin.

DO YOUR WORST

>people actually bought a 15 year old game for switch
Pathetic desu

Westacuck go homu

Vampire m8

youtube.com/watch?v=9fpgEFNRQy0
>15 year old game
i'd buy morrowind on switch, shit sounds max comfy

>Fixed

>playing skyrim when oblivion exsist

Well it's the only thing the switch can handle really

If you want to be a tank I'd say make an orc. They have a smithing and heavy armor bonus. Their racial lets you take half the damage from attacks and your melee attacks are twice as strong.

>post yfw you didn't fall for the switch

Same here. Not op btw. Also /x/ and Sup Forums

Those aren't rounded eyes though. They're slanty but with makeup.

Agreed. Portable Skyrim sounds great. You guys are all faggots on the right board.

>playing videogames when hopscotch exists

What do you want, Breton trash?

this. I would fork over cash in a second for a handheld oblivion that didn't have load times

>oblivibabbies think their game is any better
Skyrim is shit too but at least the game world is more than just randomly generated boring forests and hills.

Stealth archer

this board is such shit

It's funny because he's right about the dark elves. They are scum.

You proud of that? Did you have a good ol chuckle to yourself?

You make me sick.