You should see what a .44 magnum could do to a woman's pussy

>you should see what a .44 magnum could do to a woman's pussy
What did he mean by this?

>A manlet with a small penis.
His trademark is that the protagonist is always angry because of feelings of sexual inferiority.

All of his flicks do this.

>The Departed

>Matt Damon's character is a premature ejaculator

That doesn't matter at all. What matters is that he's able to turn these feelings into great movies. And what's wrong with films exploring this topic? Half of the worlds population is men, a lot of them feel like this. His movies show us what these feelings how destructive these feelings of inadequacy can be.

I never said it did? Just stated what he does with make characters in ALL of his flicks

I don't remember that, although I only saw it once. The Departed was incredibly overrated.

He and therapist GF have a conversation about it over breakfast, he avoids it and leaves for work.

that sucks

After Hours
Color of Money
Go!

>tom cruise gets angry at his girlfriend when Paul Newman gets too hands on with her during a grift, accuses them of fucking

>after hours
Kek

So you mean they are generally angry and sort of insecure about being cheated on. Sexual inferiority isn't the best choice of words there, but ok
>after hours
>kek
???

He got away with it

No. his male characters always lash out either inwards or outwards when trying to deal with feelings of sexual inferiority.

Tom Cruise is insecure about his girlfriend. This is a main plot point and is how Paul Newman manipulated him into coming with him.

Did you even watch the movie friend?

>after hours
His Arthouse shit doesn't count

>he doesn't want his girlfriend hanging around the pool hall because of niggers
>she claims she's dated tougher guys
>he goes berserk, they fight
Did you even watch it?

>All of his flicks do this.
Kundun
The Age of Innocence
Hugo
Silence
Shine a Light
Living in the Material World

All of them.
>kundun
>silence
So you didn't even watch them?

At what part of kundun is the protagonist angry because of feelings of sexual inferiority ?

Guess how I know your American

It's not fucking sexual inferiority, it doesn't have to do with him not being able to satisfy her sexually or being cucked. He was afraid he couldn't give her as much in terms of money etc he was not powerful enough. He wasn't insecure until she gave him reasons to be.

No, you're projecting your own feelings into this now.

My statement is correct. You don't even know the fucking movie man.

I'm Canadian so that's another thing you're wrong about

You haven't proven me wrong

Even if you were fucked up enough to be into this shit, why the hell would you load the fucking thing with live rounds? Bitch was asking for it desu.

>Hugo
Did you even watch this flick? Be honest.

>the age of innocence
Seriously?

Burden of proof is on you bud
Nice samefagging

Funny how you don't bring up all the films of his where I'm right. Funny that? Keep googling his obscure Indy shit films in attempt to prove to yourself you need everything literally spelled out for you or it's somehow all irrelevant.

That's how I know you're American.

Did I say he never did that? No. You're the one who said all of his films did it and I proved you wrong. Also Kundun, Silence and The Age of Innocence are literally his best films

Nice projection. What about Goodfellas?

Jesus christ

>durrr please spell it out for me plz
It's in all of them.

I'll help you though. My last spoon feed for you.

Google: subtext

Really? Idiot.
>joe Pescis gf calls a black guy attractive, he lashed out at her.

Fuck off

tommy was the protagonist retard

Can you read? I said protagonist you dumb burger shit. Never post again

**wasn't :-O

He's not the central protagonist but still a protagonist

I mean I guess user but he's not the protagonist and it's a throw away line, not a theme of the film

>it's a Sup Forums thinks directors are writers episode

>durr I'm wrong so I'll just straw man
Who the fuck is talking about themes

whatever nigger, the original statement was "the protagonist", tommy isn't the protagonist, henry is, so you should kill yourself

You can have more than one. In goodfellas there are 4. One central. Pleb.

That scene was so great. Really captures the degeneracy of late night NYC.

whatever you say

Does Deniro die at the end of Mean Streets or what?

Think before you post.

I still don't understand your point or why you think you're right

>Manlet
>Small penis

Pick one

>has a rich full filmography that spans decades and genres
>people only talk about the gangster films

why do film embryos refuse to grow?

No, i proved my point. You debated semantics and stawmanned bullshit after I did.

Embarrassing

>projecting xD
the whole thing is about power. The whole movie is that Cruise doesn't care much about his future, his girl and Newman manipulate him into becoming something better and then Newman himself starts feeling incompetent. It's about money and it's about being competent and acting as a man, in terms of skill on your thing, in terms of being betrayed, the sexual factor is literally secondary. Literally he is not insecure about his chick until she starts manipulating him. Get the fuck out.

>strawman
Nobody is talking about that. I've proved my statement to be true.

You need to deal with that.

what strawman?
you are talking about how color of money features
> the protagonist is always angry because of feelings of sexual inferiority
he is not feeling sexually inferior as I said. Stop using meme words like strawman and projecting and deal with being proven wrong

The statement is true. The evidence is there. It's your own fault you can't accept it.

>Kundun... literally his best films
contrarian faggot

>surviving that
Jesus Christ.

You know that a shotgun doesn't need a bullet in it to do damage like that right? There's a reason why idiots break their shoulders when firing guns.

I thought it was that he couldn't get it up because he was secretly gay and was only with her to keep up appearances

guess how I know you're both a fucking idiot and not an american

Getting some awesome effects on the outcome of kinky play .... Geezas THAT long barrel.... (*¯艸¯)

Noooowww .... Paul & Marty just know “Da Play” !!! (*¯艸¯)

I’m not and I’m not American but I do know that shotguns don’t take bullets.