>35th birthday
>sister gifts me first season of mad men
>"hey why don't we watch a few episodes?"
>sit in front of television with my family
>here we go...
>awkward silence, only person who likes it is my grandmother
>"it's just like me soap operas guys!!"
>tell her she could have it and throw the box into the trash

Why were people crazy about this shit again?

You're an idiot

I dunno man, compared to superhero movies and video games these soap operas just don't stand a chance. there's a reason they're all dying out

how many episodes did you watch?

first ep is pretty boring. it gets kino after 3 or 4.

Some people prefer quality writing, acting and directing over fast paced turn your brain off thrillers.

35 years old and you have shit taste. Just fucking kill yourself my dude.

looks like you have shit taste bro

fuck off turblopleb

More like some people are easily impressed and have low standards of entertainment

Currently rewatching this my gf and I like it even more than the first time
Starts off slow though.

I like your grandmother

We watch 2 episodes together and everybody made the same face as pic related.

Yeah, like you, because you don't enjoy mad men

You are made of trash

Considering Walking Dead and Game of Thrones are the most watched shows on tv I guess so.

Your grandma probably unironically seen way more kino than you

>"it's just like me soap operas guys!!"
The irish don't get to have opinions. return to whatever potato forum you crawled from

>doesnt like mad men
>justice league poster

Wew what a surprise

>Aldous Huxley
>Infantilization

>mfw grandma is patrician
>WAAA WHERES ME ACTION MOVIE HAHA? THIS WAS CALLED MAD MEN NOT BORING CIS WHITE GUY

THIS IS WHO I HAVE TO SHARE A BOARD WITH.

First season is just a pleb filter. This show is pure cinema.

It's normie hipster nonsense people watched just because the other hipsters at the office kept talking about it. What's so cinema about it? The meme dialogue?

It's ok to be bored user, this is one of those shows that doesn't have much appeal to teenagers, it's target audience is the 35-50 age group. So in another 20 years you'll appreciate it.

let's be honest here, mad men is becoming too obscure for this thread not to be troll

any pleb on earth gets Got or walking dead dvds, not actual kino

You and your family are a bunch of plebs. Go back to The Walking Dead and Justice League.

Say what you will about The Walking Dead, but watching the episode where Glenn got the bat makes a great birthday expierence when watched with your family.

Kill yourself

1st season=C
2nd=B
3rd thru 7th=A

more like:
1: C
2: B
3: A-
4: A+
5+: B

4 > 5 > 1 > 7 > 6 > 3 > 2
desu I don't remember any of season 2 besides the Bobby Barrett affair. Maybe it's time for another rewatch.

you were close but no cigar friendo
1:C+
2:B-
3:B+
4:A
5:A+
6:A
7:B

to be honest I kinda was eyeballing it
especially considering I'm only on s04 on this second watch.
I don't remember the later seasons being as good as the earlier. But I'll keep an open mind, just for (you)

I don't know how you nerds can remember every single season, I just watched the LOTR trilogy and I can't remember exactly when did the events in each kino happen.

I've watched MM through about 5 times, for the most part I can remember what happened in each season.

Mad Men's a very good show, but it requires attention and dedication. I got bored through the second and third season but at the end I'm glad I finished it. The last season is the best one.

Go watch some more cape shit

>thinking
>using your brain

Lamo

More like

1,2,3,4,5,6,7=A+

Mad Men is pretty well written if you can get past (((Weiner)))'s jewy propaganda and god awful ending scene. The show is a mockery and critique of bourgeoisie values.

don't forget about Wieners shit acting son who he keeps forcing into an otherwise great show.
[SPOILER]I liked the ending desu[/SPOILER]

Nobody here reads.

How can you say the ending was awful when it was itself mocking the audiences expectations?

>rewatching Mad Men
>Don is visiting Anna
>Weiner subtly slides this in
Jesus.

this desu
was so fun to watch the last seasons as they aired, as Wiener clearly teased all fan theories
stuff like Megan getting killed by Manson, Don jumping out of his office window, Don being that one con man, etc. all got a wink in the show

I don't get it

curious as to what i should be seeing here, i am an uneducated pleb but Mad Men is great

>that feeling when you find out Matthew Weiner is just as much of a pervert as Draper

>35 years old and you still have shit taste

Your grandma should mercy kill you.

100% chance you play video games

>the end of 3

DICK, MY

I've seen it three times, and just started my 4th viewing last night. Plus it's my absolute favourite show

How old is your grandmother? My last grandparent died when I was 21.

Also, how's her foot game?

(((Sterling)))
(((Cooper)))
(((Weiner)))
(((Olson)))
Mad Men is about a lonely goy being taken in by debauched, elitist Jews who make a killing shilling ads to brain dead goyim. Betty Draper is the ultimate WASP shiksa. There is a reason why Draper is falling in the credits, he's a goyim who lands in Jew York and keeps falling.

Just as Entourage is really about a Jewish genius agent making millions off a dumb goyim actor, while his stooges get drunk. That's how Jews see Hollywood. Now you know.

Tfw the Don was DB Cooper ending that drove the interwebs into a frenzy was 1000% more brilliant than Weiner's redundant ejaculation of Coca Cola. People would still be fawning over the show if Don was Cooper and jumped out of a plane.

that ending wouldn't have fit it in with the theme of the show at all.
>muh exciting twist
go watch Mr. Robot for that

>adult
>does not have enough taste or attention span to enjoy madmen
Why do you even post here?

your sister loves is because of the feminist bullshit. peggy, bettie, all the don's bitches, titcow, all shit characters. all made to pander to housewives. Yes, mad men is soap opera of the highest order. Don't let people tell you otherwise

if you want to ruin the show for her, tell her about weiner, he's getting weinstein treatment. he's basically done. and mad men will be remembered as the show made by a sexist pig.

Literally kill yourself for having an opinion this terrible

Far right column. Second from the bottom.

>35th birthday
nigger, leave this place before you get abdominal pains, go to the doctor, receive a cancer diagnosis and realize you wasted your life

80 and she has servere rheumatism, her toes point in five different directions at once.

Don't feel sad for me. Every life seems wasted on a surface level, but in the end every life is special in it's. Maybe this isn't what kids dream about growing up, don't worry though. Life is just a blink and before it's over you'll look back and laugh. There's nothing you can do besides being who you are.