Poor guy probably signed on because he thought WB wanted to make something like the Nolan trilogy again

Poor guy probably signed on because he thought WB wanted to make something like the Nolan trilogy again.

did you figure that out all by yourself

Poor ben deserves better than that shitty dceu.

He would have been an amazing punisher

he was bomb in the phantom yo

>people think he's A-list

>Zack brings Ben in
>"This is what we're doing"
>*sets down a statue of Batman and Superman battling from The Dark Knight Rises*
>"I'm in!"
>**fast forward to 2017**
>"Ben, this is what we're going to do now.."
>*sets down the Marvel Cinematic Universe box set*
>tfw you get bait and switched

you can see it in his performance quality in Justice League

He's the problem I knew it was gonna a be shit as soon as he got the part he's a faggot

Has everybody just kind of forgotten that Affleck is a shit actor? There's a reason he got basically laughed off the screen and into directing.

THIS.

He signed on because of Zack and now that he's booted Ben wants out

He isn't a shit actor, though.

Sad thing about all this is, his Batman had a lot of potential. He was the best part of BvS, Martha scene aside. You could have made some really decent solo Batman films with him, Jeremy Irons and JK Simmons.

It sucks going back to his old interviews when he was first cast where he seems pretty optimistic and says "do you think I would agree to do this if I thought it was going to be an awful movie?" That whole depressed, cynical and world weary Batman with 20 years of history under his belt was a good jumping off point.

Now we'll never know what the deal was with that vandalized Robin suit.

what was he ever good in?

I noticed this too in all of the cast promotion for justice league everytime they are together having 'fun' he looks like he isnt enjoying himself

>a statue of Batman and Superman battling from The Dark Knight Rises

gigli

>Now we'll never know what the deal was with that vandalized Robin suit

Jason Peter Todd is a fictional character appearing in comic books published by DC Comics. Jason Todd first appeared in Batman #357 (1983) and became the second Robin, sidekick to the superhero Batman, when the previous Robin, Dick Grayson went on to star in The New Teen Titans under the moniker of Nightwing

Jason later discovers his mother was not his biological mother and runs away to find the woman who gave birth to him. After following a number of leads, Jason finally tracks his mother, Sheila, to Ethiopia, where she works as an aid worker. While Jason is overjoyed to be reunited with his real mother, he soon discovers that she is being blackmailed by the Joker, who is using her to provide him with medical supplies. Sheila herself has been embezzling funds from the agency and as part of the cover-up, she hands her own son, who arrives as Robin, over to the Joker. The Joker brutally beats the boy with a crowbar, and then leaves him and Sheila in the warehouse with a time bomb. Sheila and Robin try desperately to get out of the warehouse but are still inside as the bomb goes off. Batman arrives too late to save them and is only able to hold Jason's lifeless body in his arms. The bodies are taken back to Gotham City for burial. For the next decade's worth of stories, Jason's death haunts Batman, who keeps Jason's costume on display in the Batcave. Batman considers this his greatest failure: not properly training Jason in his role as Robin, and failing to protect him from the Joker.

Why did he even agree to the role?

He doesn't seem interested.

All these DC movies are depressing

The comic is likely what he was referring to.

nice wig!

It's called The Dark Knight Returns

I'm really sad Affleck and Leto wasted their talents on this crap. Margot was good too.
I would have liked to have seen Affleck's Batman with Leto and Margot's Joker/Quinn duo.
Oh well. I hope Hollywood burns to the fucking ground.
I can't even get some old ass hag and you freaks are fucking and killing children while making more than doctors and lawyers over Israeli propaganda.
Give my regards to the Space Vagina Al-Flecki