Gwen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7l5ZeVVoCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

goobergeiger

Bitchin'

>"My little brother needed me and I ditched his ass for some tail"
>"but it's okay because everything worked out in the end for ME"
Alright, sure. Is this supposed to convince us that you're not a piece of shit or something? Because you are

So were her and Andy together or what?

They literally became a person who tries to murder ppl dude (for other reasons) things happen but u don't save evil ppl

The point is that Kevin didn't need anything, he would have been fine. Andy could have gotten his sex in and then 2 minutes later be washing up.
Gwen has a cute voice
Off and on until episode 16 and then I think they became more official

>you will never be 23 again

You have ONE MINUTE to explain why Jim wasn't your favorite character

rolling around on the floor drunk in ur own house is what most ppl do on the weekends anyway voluntarily

You still failed in your duties as older brother. You can rationalize it however you want with how things did turn out or how things would have turned out. It's your responsibility to look after your own, and your shirked it in pursuit of your own interests

>you always have to drop something important to you for stupid family bullshit that they got themselves into through their own poor decisions
Stop.

No one likes you when you're 23.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7l5ZeVVoCA

This whole argument is awkward because whatever post started it was deleted immediately.

I request the picture of Gwen and the other girl feeling each other up.

Yea maybe for someone like Kevin bro but trust me this is not a Kevin we're talking about. You obviously don't know how real world (non-cartoon) families work

>something important
>women
>important
top kek
>their own poor decisions
>when Andy, the adult, pressured his underaged inexperience little brother into binge drinking, and then left him to fend for himself.

You're clearly a self-involved retard, so if anyone should stop it's you

Look boss, I'm just stating facts here. Again, you're free to rationalize them however you want

It was just some user bragging about how he was in Andy's situation in the first episode where he was about to mac with Gwen, but actually went through with it instead of helping out his little brother

And you people actually believed him? kek

Because Andy exists, mostly.

Although anyone who doesn't put Jim in their top three is a fucking lunatic, since that one role completely justifies Brian Posehn's existence.

>user didn't have a functioning family
It depends on the severity of their situation.

Andy is my boy. What a cool guy
>have you been drinking?
>lots of times! but I'm always up for more. wanna go knock back a few?

And your obviously in denial. I had a brother like you and you're the worst. Just go to hell Josh you pompous self important faggot. You're still nothing regardless of what you tell yourself. Go ahead and reply with some weak defense of your piss poor character no one cares but deep down you do cause you know me right. Go kys delusional faggot.

>And your obviously
you're*

Any .webm ideas? Want to try to subtitle some