IT BEGINS: NORMIES REALIZING "BVS" WAS KINO

>Justice League earned those points by going out of its way to address the criticisms lobbed at BvS, resulting in a film that's lighter, funnier, more narratively straightforward.

>It's just not nearly as interesting. And that's a damn shame.

>Whatever its shortcomings, Batman v Superman felt like the product of a single distinctive vision. Maybe not the vision everyone wanted – maybe one that some people found annoying or unpleasant or even downright reprehensible – but a single distinctive vision nonetheless.

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2017/11/18/justice-league-batman-v-superman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So who is leading the commando mission to retrieve the Snyder cut?

Listen shitskin faggot you're not fooling anyone with that FAKE NEWS

>>Whatever its shortcomings, Batman v Superman felt like the product of a single distinctive vision. Maybe not the vision everyone wanted – maybe one that some people found annoying or unpleasant or even downright reprehensible – but a single distinctive vision nonetheless.
this is a stupid criticism.

And there is a problem with JL not being like BvS because BvS set things up by having a scene that was supposed to be addressed in JL that never made it to that movie.

forgot the link

mashable.com/2017/11/18/justice-league-batman-v-superman

I've been saying since day 1 that BvS wrote a lot of checks that subsequent films would cash in.

Changing Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman and Justice League to remove these links or minimise them has just diluted the franchiae as a whole.

The problem wasn't that it's too marvel.
The problem is they started making a snyder film then tried to turn it into a marvel film when it was already almost done.

So the problem is it started as shit but they tried to make it mediocre but the shit was still noticeable.

focus group'd to death

I hate Rotten Tomatoes so god damn much.
Not because i think its ruining DC's chances or anything bur its just horrible for rating movies.
Marvel films are ok but extremely bland, occasionally rising to greatness, but RT would never give you a true reflection of that. DC films are almost always mixed bags that have some the best capeshit has to offer and some of the absolute worst, but again RT isnt built for that kind of criticism

It’s the opposite. BVS makes this a bad movie. JL has to do too much damage control to get the audience engaged.

that's not what happened tho

>its ruining DC's chances
DC is ruining DC's chances

you're talking about RT as if you're blaming the guy who your girlfriend fucked for your girlfriend cheating on you. Stop

executive meddling to death

that for sure, and as a correlation to that, whedon changing the movie

True

>breathes in

could you say that happened becuase of the focus groups of BvS?

no. I think they were gonna burn with the snyder ship and they lucked out that his daughter conveniently (((((killed herself)))))

Is she /ourgirl/?

no. She literally shits on BvS, and rightly so. Her argument boils down to

>BvS was shit, sure, but at least we remember it and argue about how shit it was

which is a stupid argument for many reasons

Same concept. Yes, it did happen. It happened exactly like that. Not necessarily focused group, but the exact premise.

>Yes, it did happen. It happened exactly like that. Not necessarily focused group
wew lad...shut the fuck up

But she's right. Look how BvS is still one of the biggest topics for Sup Forums shitposting.

anyone have that webm where superman and wonderwoman headbutt which shows how shitty the fx are

being remember for being shit isn't something to strive for. It's just as bad as getting the compliment

>I like it because at least it tried something different (despite being a huge failure)

the prayer circle is finally working

the fx look fine in that scene, its nothing compared to the tash removal or Steppenwolf

compliments for BvS are the film criticism equivalent of participation awards in school sports days.

Why do asian women love Snyder so much?

You confuse BvS whith Civil War. The second is only remembered by it's horrendous fast&fury-tier cinematography and floating Tony's head, while BvS is always recalled being immortal kino

surprise surprise, he has to deflect to B-B-BUT MARVEL!!!!!

Not quite. The only parts of the film that didn't come across at garbage happen to be the remaining scenes from Snyder's shoots (or what you refer to as "the shit")

Asian women love masculine white men. Zack Snyder is almost the epitome of masculine white men. He's got everything except the height

I knew people would come around to BvS eventually. It come out at an unfortunate time but it was a fascinating movie with a lot of substance to it. It was pretty much predestined to become a cult classic.

The Fast and Furious movies look a lot better than Marvel's stuff, at least the action scenes do.

Batman vs Superman suffered from a terrible last act. They should have removed Doomsday. And let Batman finish Superman off instead in a real fight.

And Justice League was just bad overall. Stupid plot. Underdeveloped characters. Dumb villain.

Also, in Batman vs Superman I felt the motivations of Batman were quite forced and not sufficiently explained. Everything was just hinted at.

>it's a zack snyder's publicist plants a story episode

Snyder cut when?

Never

They would need to pay for tons of CGI to finish it, it's not worth the money

BvS was a shit movie

It's only good if you are an alt-right Sup Forums shitposter

If RT is what you claim it is, Blade Runner would have made a billion dollars. It is an aggregate site.

>implying snyder didn't finish his movie

Pretty sure most of the cgi was finished. Problem is it's toneally a different movie.

>Also, in Batman vs Superman I felt the motivations of Batman were quite forced and not sufficiently explained. Everything was just hinted at.

Am I being trolled here?

So it's already started? I was thinking at least until 2020.

>Whatever its shortcomings, Batman v Superman felt like the product of a single distinctive vision. Maybe not the vision everyone wanted – maybe one that some people found annoying or unpleasant or even downright reprehensible – but a single distinctive vision nonetheless.
The absolute state of DC that this is what passes for a compliment

he should fire that publicist then

CGI for the trailers is finished first usually

>while BvS is always recalled being immortal kino

"no"

>t. future hapa papa