Guys I'm confused, its 5 minutes after the screening started, where is everyone...

Guys I'm confused, its 5 minutes after the screening started, where is everyone? Its a super hero movie I thought normies like batman

Put you're phone away, normalfaggot.

are you chinese? put your phone away

people finally realised they're getting screwed over by wb. really the only thing i feel bad for is snyder. i just hope we at least get to see the original cut on the film in some way or another

Did you take a photo with your flash or does your kino keep the lights on during movies?

I don't know whats more autistic

They actually keep the lights on during screenings for autistic kids

>movie is showing
>full lights on

Are you living in degenerateistan user?

dont put your phone away lad keep us posted take some new pics

its probably a private showing for people who work in the theater

This and put your feet on the ground, ape.

what scene is that?

its an ad for something the lights will turn off for the trailers

What kind of fucking phone has that flash?

remember when people posted pics like this for wonder woman :^)

JUSTice league

appreciate the two sitting in the front. Bonding with the bros is the best way to experience a flick

Doesn't that cost money? What kind of boss would do something like that for his employees

Why are the lights still on if you're 5 minutes into the movie?

I guess it costs them a little to power the projector, but theaters don't pay per showing or some shit.

When were you diagnosed?

it happens after the cinema is closed for the night you fucking spaz

Is anything good coming out over Thanksgiving weekend? This could make a shit ton still

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me three times... won't get fooled again!

Those are some nice seats. Is this what movie theaters do now? Stepped up their seating to get people to come to the theaters?

Do you still have to perform the mid-movie jazz hands if there's only three of you there?