Hanging out with sam and the boys, drinking beer, ragging on the wife, maybe play some darts

>hanging out with sam and the boys, drinking beer, ragging on the wife, maybe play some darts

>becomes sherry drinking, oprah viwing soyboy who hangs out with his faggot brother........embarresment to his father WHO WOULD'VE LOVED CHEERS.

why the big transition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L5ElTaXbSLM?t=105
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because people go through phases in their life. He was largely depressed when he was in Boston. Started to become more ambitious when he got his show in Seattle.

Because he was a sherry swilling snob when he first came to Cheers and then slowly became one of the guys over 9 years. Then upon returning to Sesttle he became reacquainted with his brother and reverted back to his old ways.

>soyboy
Back to le other place, trendfriend.

I chalked it up to him going back to what was familiar to him; he's moved across the country and has changed his career path, he's in a new chapter in his life, and he has to find things to fill the voids that the Cheers gang left behind. Who does he have to do this with, Niles? Yeah, that'll really have the same result.

>soyboy
this is in desperate need of a wordfilter

SPBP. This guy actually watched Cheers, OP didn't.

why couldn't he do his fag sherry drinking bullshit with niles.....then go out for a beer every so often with his dad, instead of making martin feel like shit.?

The need for a word filter really shows how far down the spectrum we’ve gone

This, One of my favorite episodes is the snipe hunting one where they all mess with Fraiser because he was a sherry drinking snob. He was also introduced as a more pretentious Diane.

I watched cheers in the 90's.

my brain and recollection faculties have been eroded by decades of drug abuse.

fuck you

I would do bad things to lilith

t. souboy numale cuck

Remember that time when Frasier's dad visited Cheers and they didn't even recognize one another?

youtu.be/L5ElTaXbSLM?t=105

it's actually soygoy

This, easiest way to spot the poltard.

soyim on suicide watch

>why the big transition?
They wanted to make a TV show different from Cheers.

haha shadilay my fellow MAGA-pede

He only showed up to Cheers to threaten Sam, then he hung around to try to get Dianne back. Then when his wife left him he had no real reason to stick around.

Also we saw his mother on Cheers, and he talked about his father being a scientist, not a cop. So things changed between the series

>liberal banter

>and he talked about his father being a scientist, not a cop. So things changed between the series
This is addressed on the episode of Frasier where Sam shows up. He was simply lying to Sam on Cheers.

>you will never have a bar to call your own, drinking with the boys while getting into trouble and sharing stories

/fit/ here. soy causes increased levels of oestrogen and bitch tits.

and Rebecca > Dianne

you can't have a worse opinion than this Rebecca was fucking boring

>you will never go to a place where everybody knows your name..... you will spend your life drinking alone on an anonymous, weeb image posting board

ever see a vagina irl?

Looking at it, the guys in Cheers get a lot of shit from Dianne and other random guest characters for being a bunch of shitty drunks in a bar. But that was a fairly classy place, it wasn't some filthy dive like they kept assuming it was. Even their resident out of work drunk was well dressed with a suit and tie every day.

she was thicc and needy. she wants a daddy.

>u r a virgin
>this passes as banter to the liberal

sidestep the issue ,boy

ever have a bright pink cunt stare you straight in the eye and delve right into your soul, nay, your very being?

gtfo out of here kid. this boards 18+

nobody likes you and your parents are worried about you

>lol bagina
is that it?

did we watch the same show she was only attracted to rich fags

>doubling down
>redditspacing
Your banter is embarrassing

>Lilith would do bad things to you
FTFY

Is it wrong to find Seinfeld and Frasier legitimately funny? Friends was always boring as shit to me but I still laugh at those two.

btw if enough people are interested i'll make a Frasier one

>Is it wrong to find Seinfeld and Frasier legitimately funny? Friends was always boring as shit to me but I still laugh at those two.

I don't understand, Frasier and Seinfeld are legitimately well written and funny sitcoms. Friends is bland feel good """comedy""". That is objectively the correct opinion

Moving from Boston to Seattle

>well you're a virgin!! haha pwned
spotted the roastie

this says a lot

SPBP?

Yeah, that's what I don't understand.
Him going back to his old ways is understandable. But he drank a lot of beers when he was in Boston. There's no reason why he wouldn't be able to just do it in Seattle again, every once in a while (and I mean once every one or two weeks, no once every three years), just to hang out with his father.

he didn't like spending time with his dad

Soy is bad for me-

This is the best kind of autism.

Please do, this is great

Boston > Seattle

t. souchef

this. do you fags even know this show or are you just posting for (You)s?

>Is it wrong to find Seinfeld and Frasier legitimately funny?

Yes. In fact, nothing is "legitimately" funny. Try to explain why anything is funny. You can't!

Humor is stupid.

All comedy is derived from the visceral sense of pleasure we get from the misery of others, sometimes even yourself.

No, that's schadenfreude.

>omg omg

please don't. turn your indubitable skills to the betterment of mankind.