Since Bill Rosemann said MvC:I won't be bogged down by comics and movies

That means X-Men are fair game. Still no new game annoucement though. The thirst is still real.

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2017/feb/27/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-not-forced-be-tied-any-comic-or-movie-canon-and-will-allow-developers-creative-freedoms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God, it's been 4 months!

>Bill Rosemann said MvC:I won't be bogged down by comics and movies
Sauce?

>That means X-Men are fair game.

It's nice that you think that.

What is that supposed to mean? Bogged down. So less comic book characters filling the roster? Ignoring character changes in comic and movie storylines? Those are my only guesses.

It means not filling the roster with characters that are in the movies just to promote them.

eventhubs.com/news/2017/feb/27/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-not-forced-be-tied-any-comic-or-movie-canon-and-will-allow-developers-creative-freedoms/

I hope there is no X-Men

The rage is delicious

Well you know at the very least Wolverine will be in

Ah, well okay then.

Hope you enjoy eating KFC. And I'm npt talking about chicken.

I expect X-Men, but not any FF characters, not even Doom.

Well that raises my hopes on no MCU shit

I'd like Laura & Spider-Man to be in it, really want to see more gameplay

Which is why Captain marvel has replaced Cyclops and Wolverine as the flagship character.

Captain Marvel isn't the flagship, Iron Man is. Captain Marvel is just the new character they chose for the announcement. And let's not forget Spider-Man, who hasn't been announced yet.

This guy is likely to be in Infinite.

Expect a more bombastic version of his theme song.

2 and a little actually.

They already are bogged down by (CURRENT_YEAR) comics, they put the shitty Captain Marvel costume on Carol instead of the black Leothard.

>Having Carol in general

Do ratings matter for fighting games?

It is a Capcom game, putting Miss Marvel Carol would have been logical. She is sexy and she would have been great with Morrigan. Now it is shit.

It's going to be 3 months tomorrow. We haven't had anything since the Cap/Morrigan trailer on December 5th.

The Black leotard will most likely be an alternate outfit. Knowing Capcom, probably DLC.

How is a fat cow from Earth anything like Morrigan?

but we also have a guy who accurately leaked everything a week before the announcement saying x-men and the FF are getting in as dlc only you retard. They only said that because people kept spamming wheres doom

>Only Magneto, Wolverine and Doom get in

Sorry man but you've overdosed on the mem'berries.

>Well you know at the very least Wolverine will be in
Nah, they'll just give his skill set to Necali. Deadpool will be DLC.

Necali doesn't play like Logan at all though.

anyone got the blank character roster?

Fuck those mutie faggots, all that I want to know is whether my boy Modok is coming back.

If we get any X-Men characters, don't expect too many. Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, Iceman, Jean Grey, Juggernaut, Apocalypse and Cyclops are the most likely to make it, but definetly not all of them.

Not even close

It says not tied by their canon, which I presume means that they don't have to have the same personalities or costumes or whatever from their movies and comics versions.

According to MvC3, Marvel are the ones who decide the characters, and we know they're gonna make it an MCU wankfest.

I'm not a filthy mutie lover so I can't say I'm sad they don't dominate the MU anymore.

>That means X-Men are fair game.
I'd like to have Nightcrawler in there just once. Teleporting with swashbuckling swordplay and some acrobatic kicks would be awesome. On the subject of Excalibur members, I wouldn't mind Captain Britain as a bruiser type too.

I'd also love an interactive Murderworld stage that can damage players, both voluntarily and involuntarily.

by not tied to there canon they mean how after disney bought them they were going to make all future marvel games share a universe, that last for 2 years before disney said how retarded marvel was being and now all games are non canon to each other

>they were going to make all future marvel games share a universe
But that never happened.

the 2 facebook games and some of the early mobile games shared continuity and referenced each other that was it. I have no idea who figured it out but a bunch of shitty phone devs all wanting to use all the characters at the same time would make it impossible for them to share a universe

>Iron Man front and center.

>Not their mascot.

Is this another petty movie rights thing?

>the 2 facebook games
There were 2 facebook games? The only one I remember is Avengers Alliance.

it got avengers alliance 2

That wasn't a facebook game.

Capcom is going to sexualize the captain marvel costume and it's going to be delicious.

Red-suit rightclops would be dope.

MvC3's director said Ghost Rider couldn't be used because they couldn't think of a way to implement his motorcycle and his fire would lag the game.

All this says to me is that it won't be a shared and Canon universe. It still says to me that its mcu only with very few exceptions.

I'm expecting we'll get the Guardians revealed closer to the movie. Probably April.

Possibly the same thing with 1 or 2 Defenders to ride the Iron Fist train (Iron Fist and Daredevil perhaps). Possibly late this month.

Spider-Man would probably be May-June when they start focusing hype on Spider-Man Homecoming.

They better have Carol's ANAD look. I like it

If they're going to give her more costumes, they're going to give her her other, more attractive outfits.

what he said was what they saw was ghost rider is always on his bike and they had no way to do him justice when marvel showed them what they could do it became easy.

It might sound weird to people on Sup Forums but ghostrider is known as the guy on the motorcycle with the flaming head to most people

>Miles up front

It's so cute, they think the character is popular.

Friendly reminder those people who came to every thread between the rumors of this game and it being officially announced to say it was never going to happen and people were idiots for believing it are huge chodes.

Put Cosmo in the game.

Her ANAD look is shit tho, just stick with mobile garbage if you love it that much.

Hope he isn't in the game to spite you.

Yeah, just stick to mobile, you'll get the same quality of models either way.

Who's the green woman between Carol and Red Skull? Doesn't look quite like She-Hulk, though perhaps I'm mistaken.

Mass Effect Gamora

Steve McNiven's shitty Gamora design for Guardians of the Benis.

Thanks.

Who's the dog on the lower right?

Cosmo, the cosmonaut dog, Chief of Security of Knowhere.

Thanks again!

How can anyone have faith in this game being good after Capcom royally fucked up Street fighter 5.

He'll never ever show up as a cameo or off handed reference, let alone a character, but Megatak would be great just for his weird electronics/video game powers.

Because there's no music director doing the job of an actual gaming director.

Because you have the hype, the rage, and the hopes of the FCG/Japan/Marvel readers community.

And because this is gonna be developed by the same company, not by other people, unlike MvC2. Granted, MvC2 had a great roster, but it was the worst balanced game of all the Marvel vs series.

I don't want to be that guy.
But I wish Jotaro or a character that had a similar moveset was in MVC:I.
I just find the mechanics in the JoJo Capcom game interesting, and I usually love playing the "Player character has a side character" type of thing seen in stuff like Rosalina in Smash or Eliza in Skullgirls.

Jotaro and Scrooge McDuck as guest characters
It won't happen but I can dream

We need Gambit and Rogue

Yeah, but at least we have Megaman back (I'd prefer bad artbox Megaman)

Yes!

I don't see how he'll fit, but yeah, sounds like a great choice

Not happening bruv. Jojo is Shueisha material.

Post your NEVER EVER character

Maybe a Disney character?

They should bring her back tho

So what's the rooster so far?

Carol
Iron Man
Captain America

Ryu
Morrigan
Megaman

It's retarded how little information is out.

>not including CapCom in a Capcom fighting game
What a shitty timeline.

Somewhat. Moreso when you consider this is a Disney title. Morrigan had her cup size reduced.

Not quite blank, but close

Bah, it was undoing bust power creep at most.

i hope they bring back Cable

And my shitty roster to go with this. I kinda started running low on enough characters that I cared about.

The developers probably don't even know she exists.

Im fairly convinced he was lying. It's still gonna have movie shit out the ass and if not movie shit modern SJW nonsense or Gwen shit

>We need Gambit and Rogue

We have never needed Gambit and Rogue.

Hopefully when they do release something it's better than the launch trailer, which was clearly very much in its alpha stage and only thrown together for the Playstation Experience.

>X-Men possible
Rasputin siblings pls

She never had an interesting fighting style, she's like a shitty KoF character knockoff. Be glad she has so much fanart

It's not that it couldn't happen, it's just that it won't

hope at least Brock comes back

I've been saying this since it was announced, we need Peter back and Ilyana is fucking cool. All they have to do is make Peter into Juggernaut+Zangief. Or bring him back from CotA.

he'd be a way better buff guy entry than Haggar that's for sure

Yeah, that's what the comics and movie divisions claim about their pap too.

Face it, MvC:I is going to be shit. Best case scenario, it's still going to be at least as bad as MvC3.

We got both of mine in the last game, announced together no less.

So... I dunno. Blink? Jin Saotome? Beta Ray Bill?