Who did it best?

Who did it best?

Freddy > Myers = Jason

Michael Myers and Jason are essentially the same fucking character.

Halloween 1 Michael Myers > Jason = Post-H1 Michael Myers > Halloween Resurrection Michael Myers

singular best movie - Halloween or NoES depending on how I'm feeling
best franchise - F13

>Jason's mom does his killing for awhile
>Michael is a crybaby pussy
>Freddy is GOAT
I told you yesterday now stop posting this thread.

Halloween 1 & 2 for slasher films. But Freddy is the better character. It was a stroke of genius to have a villian who kills people in their dreams so the audience later have real nightmares of Freddy Kruger. I'm not a fan of Friday the 13th movies except for I think it was the 3rd one where the girl keeps running away hysterically from Jason but she keeps kicking the shit out of him while she does it. I thought it was funny.

for you

It's mind boggling how influential and good Halloween was and how every sequel, maybe not so much Part 2, is an utter embarrassment to the horror-slasher genre.

Friday 13th is overrated trash. It doesn't even have a memorable theme like Elm Street or Halloween. Generic slasher.

A new challenger appears!

Nah.

>What's your favorite Sup Forums meme???

Big gains Jason has an absurd bodycount and inring presence is top notch. Dead on the mic.
Ace Freddy is more on a talkative and theatrical side, great on the mic, decent in ring ability but nowhere near the powermoves Jason does.
Myers is dead on the mic like Jason, but can be as quick as Freddy and almost as strong as a powerhouse Jason. His charisma and presence is kind of lacking, though.

Who could defeat such a boss character? he's the best overall

stuff like this is the exact reason he went to shit after 3.

>The chad Freddy vs. the virgin Jason

Apparently various children can defeat him as he dies in every single movie.

>influential
It did nothing new that wasn't done in previous movies. Though it's still a great slasher.

Also Halloween 1 and 3 are better than anything in any other slasher franchise but the rest of the movies are shit, like, legitimately worse than any bad movie from the other two. Halloween part 4 - 6 is one of the worst stretches of movies ever. Freddie's movies suck every other movie but he's got the most consistently good ones.

Jason has part 1, part 3 if you ignore the retarded 3D and the fat guy, part 4, part 6 and part 7. The rest of the series is trash.

It has the psycho theme rip off and the ch ch ch ha ha ha thing.

>It was a stroke of genius to have a villian who kills people in their dreams so the audience later have real nightmares of Freddy Kruger.
Too bad he later became comical.

Jason X means Jason wins
The top shelf of schlock

Uber Jason doesn't even kill one person. All he does it damage the robot girl.

To be fair he had already killed basically everyone else on the ship
it is pure kino you must admit