So who is right on this one? The critics or the audience?

So who is right on this one? The critics or the audience?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/11/doctor-strange-co-writer-rotten-tomatoes-c-robert-cargill-1201898270/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>critics ever right
>muh reviews

Audience tbqh. Not saying it deserves an 86% but considering how highly regarded some superhero movies are, seems unfair for JL to get a 40% when its of equal quality to them

audience i guess, its a mediocre movie but not outright terrible

The audience is closer to the mark, though I wouldn't rate it quite that high
It's a 7/10 crowd pleaser, and not much more than that. It certainly isn't a 40%

Audience. I saw the movie and the it's not nearly as bad as it looks in these third world webms. The only clips with obvious terrible mustacgi is the opening clip (which was really stupid to include because of how bad his face looks) and the flash scene in post credits. Literally all of the other cgi looks great in theaters (saw in imax)

Pretty much, it confuses me that this gets a 40% when the most mediocre and forgettable Marvel movies get 80% minimum

Batman V Superman score with 120k votes

how it looks now

PSA:

It has high user ratings because an online brigade of Pajeets and Rinaldinhos gave it thousands of 10/10s to inflate the score despite not actually having seen it yet.

Go and look at the ratings if you don't believe me. This has nothing to do with the movie being decent and everything to do with shills

This is how I feel about Batman v Superman. I haven't seen JL, but I can't understand how BvS got only 27%
I could have understood if it got a low score, like maybe about 50% or whatever, which still would be much lower than what I thought of it personally. But 27%?? That's just crazy.

Most of all I just can't understand how Man of Steel didn't get a fairly high percentage. To me it was one of the best superhero movies ever made. But hey, that's just me. However, 55% is incredibly low for that movie if you ask me.

Marvel's Thor The dark world (Thor 2) got 66% but it was easily one of the worst superhero movies the past 10 years.

EVEN The Amazing Spiderman 2 (you remember how fucking terrible it was?) got 52%, about the same as Man of Steel.

Think about it,

BvS with 27%
The Amazing spiderman 2 with 52%

WHAT THE FUCK???

(((Critics)))

Always the audience.

The audience always decides what is, and is not good

>What are critic payoffs?

Well, the audience didn't like Thor:Ragnarok as much as the critics. And I thought it was terrible, so the audience was right there. Probably the same with Justice League.

It means that 27% of critics thought it was better than average and 73% thought it was worse than average. Not that the average score was 3 out of 10.

What would the audience score be if you took out all the paid studio shills inflating the score?

Is this movie bad or good enough to see? I have nothing to do today and I want to use my movie pass more

I know what it means, my dear friend.

I'd say go for it.

Audiences, which is why this film is fucking tanking at the box office.

The only thing more worthless than professional critics is Internet critics. They're never representative of the true whole. For a non-movie example, see the terrible Metacritic scores every Call of Duty game always gets, despite consistently being some of the most profitable entertainment products ever made.

Then why are you struggling to understand

It was genuinely a good movie. Everyone I saw it with liked it. CGI looked like trash often and the Whedon reshoots were honestly shit. But otherwise I enjoyed it.

Sup Forums is just going to hate it because of Whedon and because aspergers flash reminds them of themselves too much.

>using google bots as a metric

>Not watching every film with your cineworld pass

You're an user, you have nothing better to do.

kek very selective, nice. Definitely not shilling here

>Marvel's Thor The dark world (Thor 2) got 66% but it was easily one of the worst superhero movies the past 10 years.
It was a competent action movie, and its 54/100 Metacritic score reflects that. Metacritic in general is better if you want to get an actual score. But RT is more popular because most people don't see things in terms of scores. Just "should I see it or no."

>reviews written by virtue signalling libs who care more about pushing their agenda rather than actually reviewing the film vs people who ACTUALLY watched the film.

gee, that's a hard one

Nice try samefag

Neither.
Critics clearly have it out for DC and give extremely low scores.
Audiences are braindead monkeys that will go see anything.

>89% of actual people vs. 86% of fanboys

Damn, Justice League can't win a single battle

I struggle to understand that 73% didn't like it, while more than half liked Amazing spiderman 2. Amazing spiderman 2 was extremely bad. To say that it's better than BvS is to me insane.

>BvS with 27%
>The Amazing spiderman 2 with 52%

It's for the extra 25 minutes of shit Spiderman I didn't have to sit through

>it's only fanboys when it suits my narrative
really makes me think

>samefag less than a minute apart
dumb pajeet

Even the writer for Doctor Strange says there is a bias
indiewire.com/2017/11/doctor-strange-co-writer-rotten-tomatoes-c-robert-cargill-1201898270/

Holy fuck, you guys are cringy manchildren

wh*Te people cant be saved lmao

please post the before and after reshoots scenes

...?

Just because they think its above average, doesn't mean they like it.

Racism again. Great.

Well, the people WHO SAW IT liked it not sure why that's so hard to understand. Of course a lot of people are easy to influence and won't see JL because it got bad reviews.

As far as Call of Duties... ugh I don't know. Metacritic has to have the most insane standards I have ever seen, the people there seem to take great pleasure in nitpicking anything to a torturous demise.

I am loving CoD multiplayer its really frustrating sometimes but its so intense, we'll just be screaming orders into our mics and laughing our asses off.

back to Sup Forums my friend

Those are fanboys spamming 5/5. The audience's giving it a lame opening week.

And casuals who would instantly give shitty movies perfect scores.

Its not perfect but its a fun enough movie. Marvel seems to get a free pass for mediocre 'popcorn' films but DC gets obliterated by the critics for some reason. This is coming from someone who thinks most of the DC movies are bad. JL was certainly better than WW.