en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>will
user..

>unironically worshiping people you watch play pretend on a screen
I want the beta males to leave

He loved having me sit on his lap

:|

Weird to think we will never again see Kevin Spacey in another film.

So it will basically be as if he is really dead.

he died?

These people are all already dead. But notice actresses are rarely posted - what gives?

They're replaceable

нa хapкaч, быдлo

When he dies the rapes will magically go away and he’ll be hailed as a nog hero. SJWs will go crazy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra

nice animated corpse

Maggie Smith
Ian McKellen
David Lynch

Danny Devito

That's Chris, not Will

Sat on a beach, earning 20 percent

but seriously, what is nature going to do when he dies?

;_;

keks

wait when the fuck did gandalf die?

ahahaha fuck you.

>tfw 6'1 chad with adonis body and kill yourself

Clint

Cumberbun's narration was pretty good in wild pacific. As long as they don't sub in Oprah again like they did in Life. What were they thinking? That we would rather hear her voice for an hour over Attenborough's?

kek

Can't say Penguins

these people are ALL dead -- LOL!

dam that suit is tight

Unlike his characters, Sean Bean is immortal. It will be the ultimate irony.

he drains the life from the fictional characters he's killed

This makes my ovaries tingly and I'm a man, damn.

Go back to plebbit immediately.

Christopher Lloyd
Michael J Fox
Bill Murray
Emphasis on Christopher Lloyd. I will cry like a fucking baby.

user...

le reddit man

It's time to move forward

LEAVE DYING TO ME

Will Kevin Spacey seriously never be in another major film? I could see him coming back in a year or two once it's all blown over and he's released a more legit PR speech

Zendaya

You can count on one hand the number of actresses who are good at acting and also have memorable roles and careers. When someone like Sigorney weaver dies people will care.

Mel Gibson

My sister is into the Korean pop culture shit but got me into watching 2 Days 1 Night and Running Man cause of the English subs. I enjoyed 2D1N in particular cause of the comedy and mini games while learning about Korea, and I feel like I got to know the cast members well. Joo-hyuk's death was a bit painful to me cause of that, and coupled with the running gag of him being a 40 year old bachelor during his time in the show followed by him dying a few months before finally getting married was morbidly ironic and unfortunate.

underrated

"no"

rip in peach Seen Been

Give it a year and he'll start popping up in smaller shit again, maybe he'll be in another blockbuster in 5 years once people start getting over it. If Roman Polanski can get away with raping a little girl Kevin Spacey can get away with raping little boys.

>raping a little girl
I thought she was 14 and it was consensual?

Calling it now: after 5 + years he'll have some big comeback role and it will be controversial but generally everybody will love him again.

>tfw caught up in so much trolling that I can't remember which timeline I'm actually in

NOOOOOO

>LOL!

You know where to go back to.