FALL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2k7Jf9xO3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But it's almost spring

fpbp

NEVER!

*brings you to life*

Lich emerging better be the endgame villain for Adventure Time. Ron Perlman's voice is pure sex.

>Immediatley gets turned into a fat. retarded baby.
Fucking why

STOP

Because it's great, no one in the world expected and makes sense within the narrative.

*POMF*

Math!

What are we gonna do on this crystal guardian?

On your kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
and hear the angel's voiceeeeeeeeeees
Oh Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
When Finn was born
Oh Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Oh Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooly Night.
When Finn was born.

"I would have waited an eternity for this, its over prime."

EAT SHIT

Underrated

YOU ARE ALONE XELOR

this scene was perfect

THE BOOK FINN GIVE ME THE BOOK

fuck you that was hilarious and a good way to end the story

>Before there was life.
>Before there was anything.
>There was nothing.
>And before there was nothing.
>There. Were. MONSTERS.

What if instead he said "shit yourself"?

That doesn't make any sense. How can there be something before there's nothing? Matter can't be destroyed. And if there were monsters and then nothing, then why is there something now? And explain to me how monsters could possibly exist before life did.

Deepest lore my ass.

WAKE ME UP

You are alone, child. There is only darkness for you, and only death for your people.

These ancients are just the beginning. We will sail to a billion worlds. We will sail until every light is extinguished.

You are strong. But I am beyond strength. I am the end. The end of all things. And I have come for you.

WAAAHGDJSJCBDJSLSNCBDKDVBXKSKDUCHFBDJDJCJD!!!

new AT episodes when?

Adventure time open world game when

Damn AT used to really have it's moments

The show is still good desu.
I liked the islands arc, it felt rushed though

They weren't physical and living in the same dimensional plane.
That's from Lovecraft, before there was anything there were monsters, older than the universe itself, called the Old Ones.
Then the nothingness, that's from pretty much all myths humans ever created. There was nothing, which is usually referred the chaos. This darkness of inexistence is constantly described as an endless ocean or pool of water.
The Egyptians called this black water of chaos Nun. Even though she was there they don't consider her like existing, the first thing to actually exist was Atum, god of creation, who came out of the water.

God bless that man

If there is nothing then there's no laws of physics. If there are no laws of physics, matter can be destroyed, auto generate, bend and do whatever it fucking wants.

Relax
this isn't any time to be pedantic

What is the lych going to do after he ends all life?

Destroy himself in the process.

What if he fails and he is the only living thins left?

This was the moment i dropped Adventure time. The lich was such an awesome menacing evil, he didn't deserve such a terrible ending. That was the moment it all started on a rocketsled ride downhill. It already had some cancerous elements but it started taking over fast.

He can't. If he's effective he'd probably think that the best way to end life is to make it so it can't grow again, so he'd do it through magic, like using Prizmo, and probably erase reality all at once.
If he can't he just ends up killing all life then he'll just sit there, like he did in Prizmo's room.

You missed the best Lich episode by doing that.

UNHAND HER BAN DICKSLIDE

he becomes god of the new world

"nothing" doesn't mean beginning. it means nothing. there was a period of lifelesness in the universe.

but orgalorg can be seen with the monsters in the flashback.
are you saying there was monster with orgalorg then no monsters at all the orgalorg came back?

big bads don't count I guess. I mean for the lich to know there was life before nothing means there's some kind of fuckery going on that trumps logic.

He may have entered our stream of existence later, after creation took place, or the big bang.

I loved that moment. Perlman's voice is perfect.

It was just saying that chaos was before order and tranquility. That makes Lich the truest enforcement of nature in the universe.

It's possible that he's simply a constant. When existence is imminent, Orgalorg must exist. Kind of like Darkseid and Thanos, where they are forever constants.

>quitting and missing the best Lich monologue
youtube.com/watch?v=F2k7Jf9xO3g

Did you not watch Finn the Human?
After he destroys all life he just goes into shutdown, where he's completely immobile and unaware of anything.

the dream

I get chills just reading it and imagining his voice.

>Ban Dickslide

Why can't the show be this cool all the time, Sup Forums?

dumb dover boy poster

DUDE INVERTING YOUR EXPECATIONS LMAO

DUDE JUST TURN HIM INTO SOMETHING RANDOM LMAO

I would have came in the water.
Nun sounds hot.

Why the fuck did they ruin him? He was so great.

What are some of Perlman's best ear fuck pieces?
I know he had a few in Teen Titans.

If that is the end of the fucking lich story I will be beyond pissed, they still haven't explained what the fuck the lich is, what happened to his severed hand, what connection the meteor had to the lich.

> quitting and missing the best Lich monologue

Yeah, no...

The 'Fall' monologue was better than the 'Gold Star' monologue...

The 'Aren't you Cold' scene was better than the 'Gold Star' monologue...

Just face it, you have shit taste user...

Will we ever learn the truth behind those unfathomable cosmic abominations?

He wasn't unaware of everything, my friend. Don't you remember how he watched the cast as they discussed bringing Prismo's body back? He was waiting the entire time. His mission wasn't finished.

You dumb idiot. You missed everything

they were cosmic abominations separate from the mortal plane. Think of the elder gods in Lovecraft

adventure times wastes a lot of their good ideas, we get some good episodes once in awhile but its all shit in the end

The way he says monsters get me in a primal place. It will always be my favorite. Plus the hype it caused when it revealed the Lich was still conscious inside Sweet P instead of being gone was amazing.

Why do they filler so much ;-;

When it started it was almost 100% filler. I don't mind there being a lot of fucking around when that's the roots of the series. I do prefer emotional arcs though.