Reminder that Ms Marvel is an actual character fro m a person with an actual story to tell and actual experience with...

Reminder that Ms Marvel is an actual character fro m a person with an actual story to tell and actual experience with what she's talking about; not some quota-filling minority some SJW writer crammed into a book for brownie points like those other thousand characters who've debuted in the past three years

>thousands
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
MILLIONS

Reminder that Ms. Marvel's book sucks ass since early 2016.

Reminder that infidel meat is just as cringey as holy menstruation. Kamala just got in before the shit was a common place and would be hated if she started now.

I wonder: if Ms. Marvel had been a boy, would you still hold this opinion, OP? Or do you only feel this way because you want to waifu/daughterfu Ms. Marvel?

if that was true she would have an arch enemy.

I wanna see a villain force feed her bacon.

i want to give kamala my infidel meat

Never knew I needed this until now, and she's crying while being forcefed

Having a Muslim male hero would be great.

I feel sometimes people only accept diversity as long it's through a cute girl.

You don't see a lot of gay/bi, trans, or POC guys.

G Willow Wilson is a white American woman who converted to Islam for a man, not the same experience as a first gen immigrant at all.

simon baz my dude

i love the buddy cop feel of green lanterns, simon and jessica have great chemistry

Miles sells better than Kamala
Wiccan and Hulkling are (unfortunately) the most popular LGBT characters at Marvel.

>Having a Muslim male hero would be great.

>Story starts with villain forcing Kamala to eat bacon while she cries.
>Story ends with fat and mind-broke Kamala eating bacon with an ahegao face.

Apart from the fat part that sounds great, lets send this idea to G Willow Wilson

I haven't read a new DC book in five years but that's a good point.

My initial impression of Baz was terrible, but apparently Green Lanterns is really good.

Oh my god fuck Wiccan and Hulkling. They were pretty cool for one arc in New Avengers but that's because Ewing is Comic Jesus.

Fucking boring whitebread handholding gay dudes. Took like 8 years for them to finally kiss on-panel.

I don't really care about any of that; she looks cute and can enlarge her size, and that's my fetish.

she's just Waid's mouth piece on Champions

Wilson has been spinning her wheels for awhile now too

Spider-man Jerusalem was pretty great too.

>Carries a gun
>uses a power ring
>when he gets called out on it he says the gun is there incase the ring fails
>implying that guns don't jam
It might be because I'm not a GL fan, but he and the other girl do absolutely nothing to make me want to read their comic. I miss Red Lanterns and Larfleeze.

Your point being? She was kawai bait at first and soapboxing sjw later, she was never good.

Your reason to dislike it is completely retarded, though.

Having redundancy plans is dumb because the redundancy can fail? Really, dude?

That's not my reasoning for disliking him, I dislike GLs as a whole, I'm not really a big cosmic fan, I know of Hal, Kyle, Guy and John, but these other two seem like they are just their to get some minority points for the JL.

A gun is not really a suitable replacement for a power ring though, had he'd told batman that he carries it because it reminds him of the training he had before he became a GL, a momento, that'd be fine. But most threats that a GL encounters are going to just laugh at this fucking moron who is throwing bits of lead at them.

Sorry, I hmjust haven't seen anything involving hum or the chick that made me think, "Hot damn! I want to read some more on these new fresh characters!'

Reminder KamxRob is end game

Reminder that Kamala is for hug not for fug

>infidel meat

Kamala feels like the kind of muslim who probably eat pork and as time goes on she cares less and less about religion. Ironic considering the creator.

There's no such thing as "endgame" in comics. Even if they get married, Kamala will eventually just sell their marriage to Muslim Satan to, I don't know, make hot dogs halal or something. Anyway, I think Bendis is tying her up for Kamiles. It's simultaneously blatant yet plausibly deniable. Why he has such power I do not know, but as much of a hack as he is, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see it.

That's why most of even Sup Forums like the character.

I agree. Ms. Marvel is a fine example of diversity done right, unlike her counterparts such as Miles and Jane Foster Thor.

Reminder that her book is meaningless when compared to the fact that Marvel can shill her for progressive points by injecting her in places she doesn't belong (a team of asian superheroes, the inhumans vs x-men, wasp's book, civil war 2, etc)

Her fanfictions are bad she should feel bad

To be fair, Kamala is a Shithuman and Pakistan is in Asia. I agree that it's pretty fucking fucking stupid when everyone else is east Asian and all of the imagery is east Asian and it takes place in Koreatown, but she is technically "Asian American", moreso than Shang-Chi who is just Asian.

That being said, all of her appearances outside of her own book are still shit.

SHE NEEDS A VILLAIN

I love Pew so damn much.

Kamala could just shapeshift herself not fat

When is Basic Becky?

Only remotely good thing to come from CWII.

Shame her book is shit.