The absolute state of /stg/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Q46d5lltM
youtu.be/EvsDPzq30p0
youtube.com/watch?v=3TWH8fWU6K4&feature=youtu.be&t=49
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PREVIOUSLY:

Which cast member's farts would you most like to sniff?

who /teamsteve/ here?

I had to stop half way through season one because it was god awful reddit trash. I have some free time on my hands and I just read the plot of the rest of season one. I am considering giving season two a watch, am I wasting my time if I found season one unwatchable?

thoughts?

But you missed the love story arc between the red headed blue eyed girl and the black kid

delusional idiot who can only think in terms of identity politics.

I am not talking about the guy. I am talking about the review.

why would you watch 20 minutes of a moron talking about stranger things?

>girl from California
>gets with the black kid
OF FUCKING COURSE

steve is truly /ourguy/

what the fuck is that hideous OP image
Steve's fucking great, but not when he's low res and desaturated to fuck, step it up fampai

Duffer Brothers maga as fuck

why would you watch stranger things?

Here's a hypothetical question: would you actually like Kali and episode 7 as a whole if Kali had been played by an attractive white girl (or boy, whichever preference)? Bear in mind, her personality would stay the same.

He's the real mvp.

max best girl desu desu

Not at all

Maybe. I couldn't help but notice Kali's skin looked like actual dirt. What annoyed me the most was even though they're supposed to be on the lowdown, they went and did a retarded convenience store robbery. Really? You needed snacks and change that bad? Surely there's an easier, more fruitful, more subtle to weigh to get cash when your leader is a fucking psyionic.

This didn't actually happen, right ?

Steve has gone from worst to best character in no time flat

I'd tolerate the episode more, but
>le edgy distraction from home only to realize you like home better while also disrupting the flow and tone of the season
is still a bitter pill to swallow, so I would like it only marginally better if the loo-icide squad was whitewashed and attractive

>loo-icide squad
kek

Maybe if the actress wasn't so fucking awful.

Who is building the streets and buildings in The Upside Down? I think that place had messed up arcade games also lol. Who's making all this stuff? The monsters?

The only thing I didn't understand were her cronies. Like they murder people for her. Because she can make them hallucinate they murder people for her. I had a hard time buying those people would hang out with her and do that for her.

they also murder for themselves, they all contributed to the hitlist, so they all help eachother commit edgy murders

Dead by next season. Billy is replacing him as new mom

NO. The whole season strayed away from what made S1 great. It wasn't bad but it wasn't as good as it focused less on the group of kids and how they attempt to defeat a monster in their innocence. Ep 7 epitomized all the wrong turns that S2 made and it did a complete 180 in terms of tone and pacing.

>Star Wars plebs want Finn to play young Kylo Ren

I'd be insulted if people told me I resemble Adam Driver.

Oh but it did, user. Don't you know young love when you see it?

Steve is the truth

S2 doesn't really get interesting until episodes 5 and 6 the latter ending in a major cliffhanger. Then we get to episode 7, which is completely unrelated to the rising action in episode 6. It kills the momentum that had been building the past few episodes, so that Eleven can have a character-building episode. Such an abrupt tonal shift right as the story is reaching it's climax hurts the narrative as a whole. We are unable to connect to Kali and her gang because they are two-dimensional characters whose antics we are forced to watch while the characters we actually care about are in danger. By the time episode 8 starts, the momentum is lost and plot is simply no longer as engaging. If the Duffers really felt they needed to have the episode, it would have made more sense to put it after episode 8, after Eleven finally becomes relevant to the overall plot. The episode itself would still wouldn't be great, since it distracts from the overall feel of the series, but at least it wouldn't be quite so jarring, and wouldn't harm the overall narrative as badly

I'm redpilled, kid. I hate women and nonwhites, so this is degenerate in my opinion and disgusting

Next season opens telling us Steve died of multiple head injuries sustained in a brutal assault by Billy Hargrove. Turns out leaving a concussion and skull fracture untreated for hours has consequences.

Cool. Me too. Want to be friends?

Only if you praise Lord Kek, white brother

I do. Want to secretly poison local Jews together?

season one was great, but season two was awful. The arcs, character development, coziness, and literally everything else that made it so lovable was entirely thrown out for weak monsters, what-the-hell-is-going-on-now, why-are-we-here, and a lack of conflict that we care about. There were no moments like halfway through the first season when Jonathan and Winona Ryder meet in the dirt road and hug with that music playing, no Moby's When It's Cold I Like to Die. The fucking 80s badass dude was such a wasted potential that I'm still scratching my head about what the fuck was the point. Nancy and more so Mike faded into the background because of a lack of development. The CGI on Pennywise was alright, but nothing to match the original's campy effect. That entire episode with Eleven going to the city has been blown up enough but apparently not enough. Seriously, at the very end where everyone is at the dance, fucking doing something else for once then talking about these puny fucking monsters, I was so fucking happy for a moment, and then devastated, realizing how much more this season could have been.

I would have preferred a better actor/actress that didn't for some reason have a strange Indian/British amalgamation accent despite being raised in an American lab for most of her life and then escaping to Chicago. I also would have preferred if they were just fun loving criminals that use Kali's power to get big scores(like in the opening scene), instead of self righteous assassins that think they are sticking it to the man by killing every low level lab tech and janitor that used to work at Hawkins lab. I didn't mind the over the top costuming and hair the gang had was fine since it was just another one of countless homages to 80s movies. I didn't even really mind the gang being diverse since the episode took place in Chicago, which as you can see by pic related had quite enough non-white population at the time to make that gang plausible.

What made the episode awful was how lifeless the gang was and how much they were trying to shove down our throats that the gang was morally superior because they were killing "the bad men". The awful performance from Kali's actress didn't help either, I got almost no emotion from her and what little there was felt completely fake.

no

Why is his hair so fucking big?

God-tier genetics

Yes. Kali trying to cover up or slip in her Indian accent made it kinda unbearable for me to watch. Like at some parts she would be talking with an “English” accent and others she just drops it and brings up the Indian one

would she/also keep changing between a british and an american accent?

to be fair, he kinda does look like Adam Driver

Not really.

Now this nigga, he looks like Driver.

This is the cutest webm ever.

>mfw people irl say I look like Dustin

Froggo

FARRAH

somebody post the hi res version

Now I'm woke

It's full of secrets

It wasn't even bad because it was interracial. It was bad because the evil rayciss brother arc felt forced as shit. Then the girl had more chemistry with mike and the fat one than she did with Lucas.

The only time you could tell there was anything there was when Lucas asked his Dad about girl trouble.

Steve was best character s1 too.
Season 1 Steve is the pleb filter.

i didnt care. she and her crew were kind of pieces of shit and that worked just fine

I wonder what the extent of 008's power is. If Jane can do some big stuff, pretty she can as well. If not, then she's pretty weak in comparison.

>the evil rayciss brother
was it really that though? obviously that's an easy connection to make, but I don't recall him saying nigger or darkie or anything. Just "that boy, him" Maybe he just didnt want any boy getting close to her because he thinks any guy just wants to fuck her, which is what he would do.

You know they were going for the rayciss undertones, so the audience would be rooting for their relationship.

I got the same impression, never saw it as a racial thing. Had she befriended one of the other nerdy losers, I reckon he'd be just as pissed.

I don't doubt they were. It's such low hanging fruit though

anybody got or know of a stranger things emblem for BF1?

Can somebody please explain why I want to dick this stupid crazy milf so bad?

shit take

she seems attainablr

Cute Fack

predictions for season 2

>Steve dies
>Billy gets possessed
>Brenner returns
>another escaped patient shows up but they use their power for evil
>Hopper hooks up with Joyce
>reporter man gets killed
>the new monster is the Thessalhydra
>8 episodes focused on Kari in Chicago and 1 episode set in Hawkins

Don't cry, you look like best boy.

>predictions for season 2
All wrong.

No, that episode was awful. Seemed more like something out of Heroes.

Hopper and Dustin are confirmed possessed after being cucked by that shit in the underground thing

Is there a fack that isn't cute?

>>Billy gets possessed

This is retarded

more like the beast boy

cool predictions bro
when was this confirmed

Season 2 really was “wasted potential and hot garbage” the show. The only redeeming thing that came out of it was Steve’s character which I believe is the reason behind all the King Steve adoration.

youtu.be/EvsDPzq30p0

that gif alone is a kingmaker

Not really, Billy's the perfect candidate for becoming a spy because nobody would notice him acting any differently.

Is that Quentin? I thought that potato died years ago

Me on the right

>when you're trying your best to hide your disgust but just don't make it all the way

>you will never be buddies with Steve

*holds breath indefinitely*

why does /stg/ have shit-tier .webms?

What qualifies as a good tier webm?

because the good ones are shared on discord where we dont have to fucking make sure the audio is muted an that its under 3MB in size

Yeah. But no one would tell him anything either because they all hate him.

Is that Corpus Colossus? Neat

Explain this.

What would they need to tell him? He would just observe. You know, spy stuff.

She got NIGGER JEW LEAF'D

My webms aren't shit-tier. Though as said we're just working with what we've got.

Why is this board so fucking retarded

She's a fan of Drake and he's using her for his own publicity.

When Joyce wrote letters on the wall did Will see them just pop in? If someone is drinking coffee do you see a floating coffee mug? Why were the cars in S1 standing still?

do u think she told him she doesnt like marvel films?

youtube.com/watch?v=3TWH8fWU6K4&feature=youtu.be&t=49

No!