Star vs Grandma's Hugs

Being the Queen of Darkness doesn't mean she doesn't want what's best for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

aminoapps.com/page/svtfoe/2605878/marcos-choice-episode-worthy-tumblr-by-moring-mark
moringmark.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just let me love you Marco

>There will never be an AT SvtFoE crossover

HE LIKES PONYHEAD MORE THAN YOU

wasn't that a joke? I read it as him trying to maker ponyhead uncomfortable af. I mean look at his choices for her to marry date kill

It's just a lie to hide his true feelings

If Star doesn't remain a cuck forever then this show is garbage

Will Eclipsa be the kind of world-ending evil or be a nice grandma who happens to be on the opposite side?

She might be a grandma, but she doesn't seem to be physically elderly, so she might have been crystalized before her kids had kids.

Anyone know where I can find the second part?
aminoapps.com/page/svtfoe/2605878/marcos-choice-episode-worthy-tumblr-by-moring-mark

>You will never experience this level of genuine appreciation and friendship
Cute and perfect

I bet Heinous is Star's great aunt. She could've inherited pink hair from Celena, who would've been her grandmother.

So, what nickname Jackie has had in the skate camp?

what is the context?

Star had royal business on Mewni for a few days.

Sea slut
Hooked
Fish bait
Fin fuck

"no magic in the room" sounds a lot like "there's no wi-fi"

Moringmark's tumblr

can't find it there

What's this from?

Have you tried not being a hopeless baby?

nope, 'cause at least Marco had fun spending time with Ponyhead

I don't know who's my favorite Toffee or Ludo please help

yes

Still reeling from the revelation that Sad Janna was real all along.

Fishy Hole

suave lizard.

nah mangs read that shit again, ponyhead was disgusted

"Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension"
Side material book that's officially releasing later this week but some Australian store broke street date.
It's about equal parts cute stuff and L O R E

I'm talking about episode where they went to get pizza and ended up making one in the end

moringmark.tumblr.com/archive

Don't be a dumbass

Ludo.
He worked hard for everything he had, and twice Toffee just came and took it from him.

Ludo went from being one of the most annoying cartoon villains ever, to being a legitimate threat and almost badass, to being a misunderstood, sympathetic antihero/antivillian.

I never thought I'd be saying this, but I've actually come to like Ludo more than Toffee.

The dialogue is more casual than the show's. Star almost sounds cute and not an obnoxious spazzy biatch. Marco also doesn't sound like a paranoid whiny faggot anymore.

This: BUY IT. It's a good price if you consider the page number and the stuff inside

ah you right about that. But even then in the book he obviously doesn't seem to be serious.

Don't have children with people which have dominant genes. Unless you really, really fucking love that person/family.

But it's Toffe who made him like that and took everything for himself again

Not judging your choice or arguing though - you do have a point

sure

my point was only about that Marco can spend time and do friend activities with Ponyhead at least, while when it comes to Janna he doesn't want to do anything with her and her shit

Who's next, /svtfoe/?

Star. He said it.

Star

Marco

I don't think you can give him that much credit.

Ludo survived and toughened up on his own before he found the wand. I think he would have been okay if he'd never found it.

I think what's going to happen is Toffee's going to understimate the changes Ludo's been through thinking it was all his doing and Ludo's going to surprise him.

dadbro.

this makes more and more sense not that i think about it, it would give star and her mom a reason to see eye to eye and fight toffee together.

What does river's staff even do?

okay you're right but I don't think they are that friendly to each other still.
This is unrelated but we can at least agree that Jackie's Hair stripe isn't natural, I mean look at freeze day episode and who's saying it; its star and shes a gullible fuck who thinks toilets are magical

look baller

I just realized that this show Uses red as the good color and green as the evil color

It gives you pain and injuries, if you get hit with it

Hmm

Shouldn't it be other way around, where Red is the thumbs up sign? It's the Blood Moon, after all.

>blood moon connection
>the moon turns red when it's the right choice because blood is red
In the Underworld, thumbs up obviously means some sort of disapproval, probably because demons hate heaven or some bullshit

River for maximum drama

>Sally Sells Sea Slit by the Sea Shore

that's the riddle, we don't know what exactly Blood Moon is up to

Hey that comic ain't canon lad.

The recent lore book revealed that the Underworld is actually literally the UNDERworld. As in, it's beneath the Mewni Kingdom, underground. Ponyhead's kingdom is in the Heavens.

>Star has red hearts on her cheeks
>Jackie has a natural green streak in her hair

What would be the best way to reintroduce the past queens?

I'm calling Star Vision quest!

but wouldn't moon going nuclear be really bad

that streak is not green and no way its natural

I'm guessing this is sfw version of marco getting pounded, I must know if there's a nsfw version

I'm assuming she will dip down to talk to the past Avatars, I mean, Queens?

>Listen Star, if you want advice, to be honest, I'm not the best guide here. I mean my only teacher was the battlefield. All I knew how to do was beat up monsters, slice my enemies and wear their spines as necklaces. And once you know the THRILL OF BATTLE, YOU CAN TAKE YOUR MAGIC TO NEW LEVELS AS YOU DECIMATE THE....I-I mean, [ahem], so you know. Deep advice like you want? Not really my thing

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Isn't it more blue, though?

The best way would either be a Glossaryck episode where he's remembering them, or an "Into the Wand II" where Star and Glossaryck explore the Wand's history as it was used by the old Queens.

it is natural

moby dicked
chum bucket
thar she blows
the bermuda traingle
naval strike
squeals on wheels

what if it appears during some process like muberty? Considering that Jackie is not actually human... Star got her wings afterall

With Festivia and Skywynne only being in the guidebook, I'm pretty sure we will be in for another queens episode

Lil' Youthful

The book confirmed it is natural

So is it pretty much canon that Star takes place in the same continuity as Rick and Morty?

>Granny Solaria, what is best in life?
>CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, E THEDRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN
>I think i'll find another granny

Thats stupid if true
Shes not confirmed a mermaid, Tbh I dont't like that theory

I like to think so.

Maybe the entire show is actually a prequel, and Marco is going to eventually become Rick.

not mermaid, maybe some other magical shit

If it did, Omnitraxis would have died from a stroke years ago.

So if Jackie is a mermaid, like some people on here are thinking, what does that mean for the wider story? If she is one, surely Toffee would either already know or find out, right? Could he use that against her, and everyone else? Will she be more sympathetic to the monsters and/or Toffee's 'goals' (or at least what he says are his goals)? What do you guys think?

It's blue, but it is natural.

It's canonically natural, The Book says that.

Technically we saw Festiva in the Grandma Room, we just didn't get her name or poem.
Skywynne definitely seems important though. Glossaryck says later in the book that she served on the Magic High Commission and did a lot of work on casting spells without a Wand. And since she's all about Time Magic, it's possible she might show up with time travel, or still be alive in a dimension where time passes differently.

Am I an autist for preordering the book?

There is only a greentext describing the process, no madman is absolute enough to depict that.

That part was written by star
Star thinks fortune cookies and toilets are magical
We aren't gonna take everything she says a true are we?

Its right beside the first part, in the trash

don't challenge the madmen like that, it never ends well

I'm gonna do it out of spite now, thanks

There's only one magical location that was in the book and wasn't in the show yet and that's the underwater kingdom of Sea people. I don't like the mermaid theory either but there's literally only one reason why it would be there

underrated

thanks for supporting the show

>Star's wand runs on a tiny unicorn working a treadmill powered by ground-up mystic sapphires supplied by a wall charger
>But natural blue hair is a bridge too far

Hello Adam (Daron?)

Nah, you were already an autist before.

What if the Pines kids are just the progeny of Jarco?

techically yes, but a good kind of autist