Prince Ali!
Dabbledy Dee!
Bobble a bobwa!

the opening one from Lion King

How 'bout a little more babalebaaaaaa

PRINCE OP
FAGGOT WAS HE
ALI ABABWAAAAAA

This scene drastically warped what I thought baklava looked like, and I was really confused when I finally had some.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTYpKlIc_fg

I always thought it was Doritos

I'm convinced that the last line is supposed to be "Aliyun babuha" ("Ali's at the gate" in Arabic, a play on the quote from Muhammad), but Robin Williams slurred it together into gibberish.

Ali Ababua (sp? pronounced Ah-Bah-Bwah)

that was "Prince Ali"'s first and last name.

Wut. It's his camouflage name, he calls himself (or was givn it by Genie) Ali Ababuah (or how it is written)

The lyrics and video were on point, and he imitated the genie decently, but I think the sound quality could be a bit better.

C'mon guys, since Aladdin is (loosely) based on Arabian Nights tales, they took from "Ali Baba" and made it sound posh, or important

"Ali A-bua-ba"

I saw a thing somewhere that theorized the genie may have created a whole country for Aladdin to be prince of, and ever since then I've wondered if there's a city on the other side of Arabia awaiting the return of their prince, who in fact has no idea they exist.

Is Disney planning an Aladin re make? You can't replace Robin as genie.

Mr robot will play Aladdin.

I prefer the idea that Genie was still pissed about the free wish thing, so he fulfilled the "make me a prince" wish by secretly retconning Aladdin's dad into the King Of Thieves. Aladdin didn't find out until several years later.

>You can't replace Robin as genie

He was terrible as Genie.

>Genie was still pissed about the free wish thing

Prince Ali was after Aladdin said he'd free him for the third wish, right? Why would Genie still be pissed at all at that point?

No joke, as a kid I always thought his name was "Prince Ali Aliali Aliababwa"
Hope it wasn't just me

That was most songs

How fucking old are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=i7ThHHOxlck
OP is a faggot

I think he means tricking him into getting him out of the Cave of Wonders

youtube.com/watch?v=Bh01VrL4_Lc

yeah, I know, and I'm saying what the does it matter if he gets tricked out of one more wish when the same guy who did so is about to free you soon. He was already imprisoned for 10000 years or whatever, it's not like having to grant that one wish was really going to burden him.

youtube.com/watch?v=jcUZrDX5P7A

nothing made sense to me
youtube.com/watch?v=f5vFWonjgnw