How do we fix her Sup Forums?

How do we fix her Sup Forums?

A Stilt-Man solo series. It's the only way.

We don't. We let her go nuclear. That's how we recover her.

first rule
draw her like a hot woman with curves

Not make her the center of the universe magically beloved by everyone would be a good start.

>Carol once shot Stilt-Man in the balls repeatedly for not knowing her name.

Why must you remind me?

No. No more gay shit. That always ends with a heavy case of Adventure Time.

Kill her

No

An arc where she recognizes that her reason to be a hero since House of M is egotistical and stupid and did more harm than good to herself and the world as a whole, which makes she decides to step down the hero business for a while.

And walk the Earth like Superman: Grounded?

Wait till movie comes out where she's awkward quirky eccentric girl.

Discard all previous continuity and characterization and copy the movie.

It's called the "Tony Stark Method" and it worked on Star Lord too.

And Sup Forums used to say that synergy wasn't a thing.

>it worked on Star Lord
Worked?

00's Star-Lord was pure pragmatic hero material. Now he is an imbecilic man-child.

Marriage with Spider-Woman.

It worked for the casuals.

You can blame Bendis for that, not synergy

Aw shit, it'll be a shit storm with her shitty fanbase.

Another rape story

Step one: Bring back the drunken murder with long hair
Step two: We keep Jess has her rock and possible love interest
Step three: Shes the Maverick of the government, Steve plays by the rules, she bends them.
Step four: She's really critical of aliens given her experience with the Skrulls. Not saying full on racist but skeptical

But synergy motivated Bendis in this case.

>Step one: Bring back the drunken murder with long hair

Superior Captain Marvel, when?

Im not saying synergy is always good, but you can still cater to that crowd and not go full retard. Bendis killed War Machine off because he thought he would die in Captain America Civil War.

>Superior Captain Marvel, when?

Carol of Murder was cool.

Team her up with Kamala. Reverse the dynamic of Clint Barton and Kate Bishop, and apply it to the Ms Marvel duo. And then make them fuck off to space.

And then you've basically got Two Broke Girls in Space. But with crime fighting. And hopefully some alcoholism on Carol's part.

Super moms, ft. space baby!

Get her a better writer and artist. Seriously, Marvel are doing shit in both departments.

One page that is more entertaining than her entire Captain Marvel stint combined.

Make her go full fascist.

She already was Bush's drone. But they missed an opportunity of creating Dark Reign II with Trump.

They were on the other side.

>She already was Bush's drone. But they missed an opportunity of creating Dark Reign II with Trump.
Make it canon

Has there been a reference to her alcoholism yet

If not, start there and keep going

Especially with all this pressure

No, make this canon.

Yes, during CW2.

>make this canon
No thanks. Carol is forever destined to be Jess' Mom and her kid's grandma. Deal with it.

>No, make this canon.
I hope never.>No thanks. Carol is forever destined to be Jess' Mom and her kid's grandma. Deal with it.
This

Are these real?
I mean officially released by Marvel?

>Are these real?
>I mean officially released by Marvel?
Contest of Champions A good book that no one bought.

Stop having her act like a massive cunt would help

>A SYMBOL OF YOUR ALCOHOLISM

Get a writer dispassionate about her or what she's supposed to represent as in someone who's not out there to prove something about female characters or superheroes.

Take her back to what she once was, and give up all notions that she'll every be Marvel Wonder Woman or that they need a woman to begin with.

full page splash of her and Jess 69ing.

Ewing curse.

>people who know exactly what they'd do with it

Is Carol afraid of herself? Who the fuck was in charge of writing this?

Break her down and make her filled with regret, and then build her back up

I would be interested in that. Have Kamala be the one that shows Carol why she messed up

Make her the villain.
Seriously, she has probably the best traits a villain could have, and also a story of how she got to that point.

>Bendis killed War Machine off because he thought he would die in Captain America Civil War.
You serious?
Is this real life?
Tony lost a decent friend cause of a movie misunderstanding?

Have her admit to not knowing what the fuck she's doing. Carol is not leadership material. She's too impulsive and has a volatile temper.

She's not cut out to lead or make unilateral decisions. Just have her admit to that and then have some supporting characters really help her out.

Stop pretending she is a hero and make her a straight up villain. There aren't enough villains in Marvel worth a damn and she is the biggest cunt in the MU right now.

Have her learn she is actually a pschic copy/clone/recreation created by Xavier after Rogue killed her draining her powers (cannon) and freak out but not tell anyone.

Then bring back the Original.

We clone saga now.

>You serious?
>Is this real life?
>Tony lost a decent friend cause of a movie misunderstanding?

The [central] idea is good but something personal would really help the audience get to that ‘they’re going to do it again’ thing. Do you know what I mean? They have to go the distance. It just so happened that the same person was Tony’s friend and Carol’s romantic friend and I did say out loud, “I don’t know exactly where they’re going to land in the Civil War movie but I know Rhodey gets hurt and I’m worried about even the concept of poaching something. It’s not something I want to do. Nobody at Marvel on any level felt that what it was because they saw where it was coming from.

I know people think that Marvel lets me do whatever I want. But that’s not a relationship that I’m interested in or would be very helpful to anybody. People who do really keep me honest said, “Oh no, no, no, this is a completely different story.” We knew what we were going to get out of it down the road.” So I went with it. I thought I would get more sass about that. I didn’t. I was surprised.

Resurrect Rhodey and make a Captain Marvel/War Machine book. Have them team up to fight terrestrial and extraterrestrial threats.

Then try to make their relationship an actual tangible thing instead of bringing it up when you need to build up drama in a shitty event.

Captain Marvel Storytime

Bring all the Former Marvels back and have them all go on fabulous space adventures. Make her and Genis fight constantly. Make her realize she is a constant fuck up in a line of fuck ups (with the exception of probably Mar-Vell.)

Nah put her with Jess instead, her and Rhodey makes no sense.

Old costume
Bigger tits
Done

She is Sup Forumss kryptonite, leave her be

>We also had to deal with the fact that, for a completely different reason in the story, Rhodey took a hit in the “Civil War” movie. I actually didn’t know where that was going to land in their final edit, so I had to take that into consideration as well.

Source: cbr.com/bendis-on-war-machines-death-she-hulks-fate-raising-the-civil-war-ii-stakes/

And Long Hair.

Look, I'm personally not a fan of the pairing. I'm just saying if they're going to make them a couple, they should put the work in instead of just half -assing it.

I mean, odd are if either book gets made, it'll be written by a subpar author who ends up making yet another quirky "down to earth" female-led comic trying its best to ape Fractions Hawkeye run.

Quit stretching for every opportunity to talk about Sup Forums. Go cuddle with your Nazi dakimakura or something.

>Raising the civil war II stakes

Man, I bet CBR feels real silly about giving the book that much credit.

Long hair
Escher girl body
no more lesbian

Make her more like supergirl instead of wonderwoman

>Kat Dennings as Whor being space buddies with Carol in 2 Space Girls.

I'd watch it.

She needs a sex tape. Stat.

Time for her to join the 20000 mile high club?

I want to see Karla Dom Carol, and steal all her bitches from her.

> Long hair
> Thicc
> More Lesbian. Predatory Lesbian.

What a fucking stupid lazy narcissistic hack.

>Karla gathers multiple moonstones
>basically makes a new infinity stone
>goes on a wrecking spree
>they basically fight it out like a family guy skit but in space, tearing through shi'ar empire and random worlds for shits and giggles

Make Rhodey a crazy cyborg again and bond him to a space station/ship. Then they can have weird space adventures where the Captain is in a relationship with her ship. They can double cosmic team-up with Beta Ray Bill and Skuttlebutt

Why..does she have a dick.

> Rhodey-Ship can transform into a giant nigga-mech.

no more interracial aswell
that shit is degenerate

Well there's a fancomic where futaKarla impregnates Carol and then fucks Jess.

>Why..does she have a dick.
Artist Fetish

Carol Lesbians the Marvel Universe

Half of her allure is her predatory nature and having a vagina.

So you just know about the character through masturbation? nice.

user, don't be such a catty bitch

Captain Marvel Storytime part2

Her powers are bland.

Really my only problem with her and a lot of Marvel characters at the moment.

She shoots lasers is really strong and can fly...okay?

Look if that poster thinks that they already haven't tried to move her more towards Supergirl then he's never read a comic with Carol in it.
Carol always was a more aggressive, more violent and more of a white girl, than Wonder Woman ever was. Making her more like Wonder Woman would involve giving her some kind of compassion or inherent kindness, whereas they have just tried to make her a blank slate for girls to self insert into, which is making her more like Supergirl.

This needs to happen.

Carol nailing all the pussy in the MU.

Alcoholism, a dysfunctional co dependent lesbian relationship with spider woman, punching aliens, and long glorious golden hair.

>Mark Waid
I don't get why you think that's going to fix anything

>I don't get why you think that's going to fix anything
This

Variant

Trash her and give the title back to DC

DC never had it nor should they.