What with the death of her boyfriend and a musical icon within a day of each other...

What with the death of her boyfriend and a musical icon within a day of each other, is there anyone in Hollywood that has suffered more than the talented Bella Thorne recently? Will her new-found suffering stand her in good stead for a greater emotional range within cinema?

I bet she's never heard an AC//DC track in her life. Girls don't have interests. They pretend to like whatever boys they're currently into like.

Don't be like this guy

This is unfortunately true in the case of 95% of women

There are some girls who actually like stuff, and they're almost always tomboys with no other female friends

One of my sisters are like that, the other is a typical vapid girl

I'm surprised she didn't OD before Peep desu

pic related

We all know this type of thing, it's just something you keep to yourself to avoid being called a virgin.

>“Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.”
—Gustav "Lil Peep" Åhr, 2017

I wanna say he's wrong, but he's not that wrong desu

>Gustav "Lil Peep" Åhr,
We've certainly lost a national treasure. RIPieces

Bitch is all kinds of bad luck. Everyone associated with her ends up dead

I've got a girl that sends me legitimately great music links unprompted.

this is pretty common knowledge if you've ever had sisters old enough to have boyfriends.

she has to boogey the pain away

boogey bro reporting in

music they've found through other guys they're fucking

spooky

is she the all time stickfu??

>thighs just as thick as her calfs

incredible.

I know that it pains you but she just has great taste. Excellent film taste as well, incidentally. Watched Possession last night.

She's trying to impress you, you autist.

Nigger, I've been dating this girl for three years. Those days are long since past.

You youngfags have a lot to learn about women.

based boogey poster

this fucker was smashing bella thorne. How come I never even fucking heard of this guy till he died yet suddenly he's all over the news famous and was apparently dating movie stars?

who?

>movie star

lol

I was only memeing pal, I'm honestly glad for you and I hope it's going well

>three years
>calls others youngest
Oh sweetie.

Thank you, friendo.
???
If you date any girl for longer than a year before you hit 30, I feel bad for you. You shouldn't be looking to settle down until you're over the hump.

>You youngfags

>it's a "24 year old acts like he's grown up" episode

I'm 33, not that you'll believe me. If you want a sadfag circle jerk, go to r9k.

>I'm 33, not that you'll believe me.

not that user but i'm oldfag too and all i have to say is pride goeth before a fall.

and what are you even doing trying to big note yourself to kids in the first place.

You sound retarded and underage

Usually women can make dancing look good. "She" really looks like an awkward male.

>sh-shut up i need this right now

Yeah, I don't know what you're saying. That only makes sense to you because you are autistic

>Yeah, I don't know what you're saying.

you've never heard that phrase before? it's fairly common.

>That only makes sense to you because you are autistic

i'm not the one trying to impress adolescent kids.

The guy who replied to you isn't me, by the way. I'm the guy you replied to.

And don't worry, man. I know the risks. That's why I'm not marrying her.

>wake up
>come shitposting on /tv
>see random thread
>read MALCOLM YOUNG dead
>no shitposting mood anymore
daaaamnnnn these guys were icon of my youth

The dude was a massive cuck. His Tumblr gf was getting BLACKED all over town and it took HER of all people to show him a video of her blowing some black dude to finally break up with her

also bella is a known coalburner

Yup, what a shallow whore. Jesus christ.

If gods are just, she'll go deeper in a downward spiral and go straight up to blacked.com studios is playa del vista

Marry her, how did you guys meet?
You better not fuck this up dude, girls like that are dime a dozen if they can invest on top of that.

>those dick sucking lips

That guy wouldn't need make up to pass, desu

Now maybe people will finally believe me. I've been saying for years she killed Bellatap.

She's getting the links from another boy whose telling her.

>they pretend to like whatever boys they're cutrrently into like
this so much

It's official, Bella Thorne is the Angel of Death. Lets hope she watches Lena Dunham's entire filmography tonight.

drugs will do that too you

Drugs will make me a super thin female whore?

HEY ANYBODY GOT ANY DRUGS?

only if you worked for Disney