Logan Lucky

This was good. Downloaded and Watched the blu ray rip last night . Watch it tonight guys if you haven't seen it.

Favorite Soderbergh work?
I'm as Sup Forums as they come, and I still love his work.

The Knick was my favorite, if I could bring back any show, that would be it.

It was, indeed, really good. Surprisingly so. I watched it with no expectations and it was super enjoyable. I'm also glad they didn't screw Daniel Craig out of his share.

Yeah, had a good ending.

What do you think about the ending? Does swank arrest them? Set up for a good sequel? Should they make a sequel

>mfw ive been on Sup Forums since 2007 and I still forget how to spoiler

I was kinda confused about that. I was under the impression that she just accused the Racing company people of fraud or whatever and called it a day. But I guess she was still suspicious? Highly doubt she arrests them cause I don't think she has anything on them. Maybe a sequel but I feel like the old case should be completely left out in a sequel, if that makes sense. Then again, they shouldn't have a reason to go robbing again cause they're pretty rich now, right? I forgot exactly how much they actually got.
I wouldn't be opposed to a sequel cause the characters and the cast were really likeable imo. It just shouldn't have anything to do with the first movie.

it was average as fuck

I thought it was implying she had a chip on her shoulder, the type to let no one get away even if it was closed and "solved"
It's left ambiguous, how much they actually got , has to be in millions though. I liked the cast and characters to, would be looking forward to a sequel if they went that direction

>mr I hate everything and impossible to please

sex, lies, and videotape

>it ain't me starts playing
K I N O

Do such white trash towns actually exist?

I like Soderbergh a lot, hard to pick a favorite as his work is so varied. This was good, comfy fun, but the execution of the plan obviously called for a complete and total suspension of disbelief. Everything, a hundred moving parts, just so happened to work out at each point.

Driver did not belong in this movie

Yeah, what about that ending? The last shot was zoomed in on the prostetic arm, as if to imply that she had brought it there and was going to bust them shortly. But then again, we explicitely saw a shot of them opening the pump-thingy and apparently recovering the thing in the heist explanation montage. Was this an oversight by the director? Stupid screenwriting? Both?

He was great, sorta the heart'a the movie

I thought I would think this, but he was actually fine. Hell, they even managed to make him and Tatum look convincing as brothers, by making the latter look like the more symmetrical, Chad version of Driver. Somehow.

>Stupid screenwriting?
It's this. That's what happens when you introduced a character at the end of the movie, don't make their motivations clear, and then show an ambiguous shot of them at the end. I think we're supposed to assume that Swank went to the bar to see how everyone was doing and get some personal closure, but there's really nothing plot or character-wise that support that. The investigation is closed, and then a character we barely know anything about pops up for no reason. The handling of her character was basically my only complaint with the movie because it was handled so poorly.

And I think Kylo Ren's original arm was supposed to be a bar fixture at the end. We know that he got it back from his brother, and there's no way Swank would have gotten it, so I don't think she had anything to do with it. I just figured he kept it around the bar as a joke.

how is your first day here user
learn to be less of a faggot yet

Retards belong in >>/r9k/

In West Virginia yes.

But honestly though. Even the worst of whites is still better than living with the best of blacks

>tfw look exactly like Adam Driver and get told that all the time
>tfw ex gf messaged me to say that the guy on girls is literally me after it first came on

I wish I looked like a Chad actor

Hey fag. I've been here since 2007 you underage little bitch

Daniel Craig was surprisingly convincing as a West Virginia hillbilly. This is the only movie I've liked Driver in too. I waited forever for it to get on TPB and as soon as it does, my VPN shits out.