Wait wtf? How did Steven just effortlessly destroy those guys at the wrestling match?

Wait wtf? How did Steven just effortlessly destroy those guys at the wrestling match?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNSVFnxFBk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you not watch the show

he's got super strength

Hes not a human.

At this point in the series he's much stronger, believe it or not, he's more stout than he is fat.

I know he has powers but since when can he just beat grown men up. I havent eatched in a while i guess

He's the TRASH MAN

He's a rose quartz, which are implied to be advanced soldier gems. He literally has super strength.

The episode "Steven vs Amethyst" covers this a bit.

yeah, he's got super strength

its never explicitly stated but he just does shit like this because he's half gem

You are dumb and should feel dumb. Better question: How did Steven not rip these humans limb from limb?

Some of you are going to go "Oh he held back." There is a mountain of evidence that he's a child who literally cannot control his emotions. Why is he good at holding back?

Watch Steven vs. Amethyst, that's probably where his super strength/durability started showing most.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNSVFnxFBk0

NANI?

>There is a mountain of evidence that he's a child who literally cannot control his emotions. Why is he good at holding back?
Because holding back emotions in serious and emotionally taxing situations is not the same as holding back physical strength in semi-fake wrestling matches for fun.
>You are dumb and should feel dumb
Indeed.

>There is a mountain of evidence that he's a child who literally cannot control his emotions. Why is he good at holding back?
what, he constantly has to be the cool and rational one to defuse conflict, Connie even mentions in it in New Crystal Gems

this is just a casual hobby for him, why would wreck these regular people

I myself was wondering what a fat little kid like Steven was supposed to do against grown men, and then felt silly when I realized that his superpowers work on normal humans, too.

Now I feel better about myself. Thanks, op.

He fights giant rock monsters!

You think a guy in a shark costume is harder to (fake) fight than Jasper?

Okay retard. Your thought processes have more in common with a monkey's than mine.
He has shown no capabilities in that area. In physical altercations he often uses brute force or flops around like a damn fish due to his clumsiness.

>How did Steven not rip these humans limb from limb?

Sit down, because this one is going to shock you- Wrestling isn't real. He isn't trying to actually hurt them.

Wrestling's fake.

It's called Jobbing, you disgusting newfag

Wrestling is pretend, they are telenovelas for men and rednecks.

0/10 bait

Who's the Talibum?

>It's a "Steven is good at literally everything he puts his mind too" episode

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS GEM
It's funny because they're both named Steven

Girl Power.

Are you fucking high? In what world does "has super strength" not automatically equal being able to beat up grown men?

It is pretty funny...

Have you not been watching the show at all?

There we go again.

>vid
The design, voice performance and writing is so fucking cringey. How can people stand watching this garbage?

I hate Steven's voice a lot.

It was a show match but Steven didn't get the memo, so everyone was unprepared.

That's cute, alright!

He is a mary sue
>He's a mary sue
Fixed

Fuck off invisible kid.

>voice performance and writing
In its defense they're both being semi-ironic and can't tell if they hate themselves or not, so it comes across as not very high in conviction.

>not knowing what a Mary Sue means
Stop being a Mary Sue, user.

Who are those semen demons in the foreground?!

Well one's a man

because wrestling is fake?

two legs and a hole is all it needs

Did you not watch Bismuth? Or Steven vs Amethyst? Steven's a beast.

In Joy Ride he effortlessly picked up on the pizza sisters.

In the episode where Marty came to Beach City, he picked up heavy equipment like it was no big deal.

He's been showing off the super strength since the beginning of season 2.

not all of us watch the new mlp, user

What was somewhat interesting to me is, even though she was throwing the fight, the humans were able to hit Amythest hard enough to leave marks

The Zoo Humans

Where'd he learn to bridge like that?

clearly you're late to the gun show.

He's an inhuman space-monster.

He was working the marks, brother.

>voice performance and writing is so fucking cringey.

It's intentional. As in, the characaters are doing it on purpose.

A guy and a girl kept in a gem run human zoo in the outer solar system. They live in a paradise without choice or loss. In the denial of freedom or choice they are bereft of the spark of mankind for weal and woe. Generations without culture or exploration...stagnant and the results of stagnant automated eugenics.

Kid can heft around AV equipment like it's nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if when he's grown he'll be able to bench press a pickup truck

It's a work don't you know anything about wrestling.

Not even super strength can un-faggot this kid.

He has a girlfriend, user. He's been deeper insider her than you'll ever be.

This makes me all warm and fuzzy

It's further proof that Rebecca Sugar is actually a secret Sup Forums agent in deep cover trying to redpill the Tumblr crowd.

-all gems are stupid, highly irrational, and incapable of even the smallest degree of empathy. They are literally useless unless they have someone to tell them what to do, and even with a leader they're not much better. Also an all female race that somehow has black people despite being multicolored rainbow.

Men are the only competent and truly feeling characters in the show. Without Greg or Steven, the rest of the cast would be super powered autistically screeching children.

Homo fusion/sexuality is ultimately worthless, as it creates nothing new and just repeats and exacerbates their flaws. Even Garnet, one of the most stable fusions, is weak compared to Steven and a random human girl.

Steven is objectively better than gems, and a good part of that is being male. Thousands of years with the abilities and powers and nothing. Barely a couple years of using his powers and Steven already outclasses most other gems from the get go.

I think her turds have been deeper inside her than he'll ever be. Before being laid out on the street of course.

Nice butthurt response.

Niiiice, went with the classic poo in loo joke. I was just picturing 2 kids having sex before your observation came into play. Nice.

>I was just picturing 2 kids having sex
It's funny how many times this happens to me.

Don't forget that Steven has trained her to be much more intelligent and capable than either a master technician/metalbender with hundreds of years of experience at minimum, and a thousands of years old terraformer able to lift entire oceans with debilitating injuries.

And she's been training for what, a year? Two years tops?

he's got some of that retard strength.

Don't be projecting now.

Just admit you don't know what a Mary Sue is and move on. It'll spare us the trouble of correcting you every time.

Add in that Connie gets her aptitude for truly understanding world events and love of strategy games from her father (a security guard, who are almost always redpilled af) and it's just further evidence of how superior men are to women.

Almost as bad as Hiccup...which why I avoid THAT franchise as well.

Like, very first episode lifts a whole minifridge like nothing.