Heh

Heh
>Gabby Rivera and Will Moss have been talking to Coast-To-Coast Comic-Con, , talking about their new series America. “A badass Latina who like girls and punches things and is able to travel through dimensions on a journey to find herself. Get ready for soft pinks, blues and oranges like you;ve never seen before. Get on the America train, y’all.”

>She specifically has her X-Men watchlist, and she wants Storm. Classic Storm. Mohawk Storm. All the Storms… But their big Marvel bad guy is yet to be revealed.

>She says would also like to write a middle school/elemetary school aged superteam, based on the LGBT kids she works with, throwing that energy into the Marvel universe. Will says “pitch a new Power Pack”. She said she will…

>As for Ms America Chavez, while Secret Empire won’t appear in her series, she will appear in Secret Empire…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VH4kbybo60Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kVmau1cM5TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D-DELETE THIS

NOW!

Elementary school LGBT kids? What the fuck?

Good, maybe we'll finally have a power pack that doesn't suck

Delete this bruja!

>Get ready for soft pinks, blues and oranges like you;ve never seen before
Ah shit, is SU all over again

the lgbt see no problem into castrating young male before their hormones ever starts. they will tell you proudly that at least he won't rape anybody

I think something died inside me just now.

Wait, doesn't that Steveverse thing already exist? Did Disney buy that also?

So, Assigned male, but with 4 main characters?

Please, don't give her more things to write.

MAKE MINE MARLEL

Su isnt cancerous though

>Su isnt cancerous though
WEW
FUCKING
LAD

Is she literally this worst comics writer to exist? I dont even thing Leth was this awful. That Angela run was pretty cringey too though.

Shes the fucking bitch turning marvel into an sjw shitfest

>People still read Marvel comics

Marvel does it again!

Guaranteed replies, so no (you) for you.

>Could this news headline actually turn out to be bullshit?

Or a Power Pack that sucks a lot! Get it? Because gays suck a lot of dick

Every publisher has the Steve Orlando it deserves, I guess.

What are you talking about user, everywhere but Sup Forums loved America

she's written one issue.

>hating on guri hiru power pack
neck yourself unironically.

This makes me madder than it should.

Why do gay writers always have an obsession with making children gay in their stories?

That's not accurate since they have been turning into a sjw shitfest long before she joined marvel, she is the icing of the cake though.

beat me to it

Because gays are pedophiles?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

FUCK YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I still don't know how an elementary school kid can be trans

I just feel if a little kid says "I'm a girl!" you should probably see if maybe they just like Barbies or something.

I mean they're a kid, they don't know fucking anything.

>We don't hate diverse books just because they are diverse, we hate them when they are badly written!
>Oh, okay, well Marvel is thinking of making a LGBT Power Pack book an-
>WTF WTF THIS IS HORRIBLE! LGBT!?? AND KIDS?!! FUCK I HATE LGBT FUCK DIVERSITY
>What? But the book isn't even out yet, in fact Marvel's only thinking of making it!
>FUCK DIVERSITY
>Again why? You don't even know if it'll be badly written...
>LGBT I HATE THEM I HATE DIVERSITY
>...

You're pathetic, Sup Forums

Please I'll only accept the best of the best artists on that one

Because all gays are pedophiles!

You shouldn't talk to yourself, user.

I do know that it will be badly written, because it's being pitched by Gabby Rivera.

Nobody wants to see Powerpack get turned into homosexuals just so that hack cunt can stroke her ego

>What? But the book isn't even out yet!

Marvel LGBT characters are badly written.

Marvel is a movie studio that also makes terrible comics as a side business.

Except 1) sexualizing children is fucked up and 2) Rivera is an awful fucking writer.

Oh God Oh man Oh God Oh man
Marvels a fucking shit show

Do you honestly believe the majority of comic readers are demanding diversity in their comics? That's why you see these threads. They just plain don't want it.

Pretty sure most of this thread consists of outrage directed toward the actual writer.

And since when does a good LGBT comic ever start with the premise of "in this LGBT adaptation of an existing franchise..."?

Either way, calm your tumblin' tits.

>You don't even know if it'll be badly written...
>Gabby Rivera

>>We don't hate diverse books just because they are diverse, we hate them when they are badly written!

Yeah, that's exactly right. That's why Sup Forums likes the minority Rebirth books. Because they aren't written like trash

I don't see fucking Kenan Kong saying "Holy slant eyes!" you fuck

Preposterous. I demand an appeal!

Look at Shade that's a diverse book that's well written

>posting a comic from a child grooming pedo tranny

So how bad is Rivera at writing? Does someone have a sample?

>Marvel is a movie studio
No it isn't. Marvel doesn't make movies. Marvel Studios does, which has nothing to do with Marvel and is purely a Disney studio.

Pretty much every LGBT character from DC is better written than Marvel's. Yes including god awful ones like Bunker.

>You don't even know if it'll be badly written...
>Gabby Rivera

youtube.com/watch?v=VH4kbybo60Y

youtube.com/watch?v=kVmau1cM5TU

I've worked for several summers with a kid who has a ton of developmental delays and disorders who was born male but from the age of 7 decided she wanted to be female. It just happens sometimes. It's biological for some people. People try to blame indoctrination by the left and stupid shit like that but when people are genuinely trans they've typically known and have always known.

>"Holy Menstruation am I glad to see you"
do i even need to post more?

>Power Pack”
>elementary school
Franklin Richards strikes again! Who will stop this madman?!

Your just as sex hating as tumblr femenazis

Fuck off, you know exactly how bad she is.

>LGBT shit
>Power Pack
STOP!

I haven't ready anything by her, but apparently she's awful.

Good god.

Here

She's pretty new to writing comics and it shows. The dialogue for America is clumsy and she really needed to research the character to write her more accurately.

I do appreciate her enthusiasm for the character. It's not endearing enough to overlook the book's flaws.

"Holy menstruation!"

As she raped Trump with her Mexican themed dildo yet?
This is important for research.

Hey Marvelfags. Is this the "Rebirth" you wanted?

>dumps her girlfriend because she has cold feet about dropping everything and getting a new job to pay for her college in her college's town
>she can travel anywhere instantly by punching portals

This bitch dumb as hell

>Good god
Really, user? That's all it takes to convince you? There is literally no proof that Rivera even wrote that line in that post, but some user types it out as fact and you believe every word? Just like that?

>Kate Leth's Hellcat is cancelled
>Sweet relief comes
>Gabby Rivera shows up
>America is even worse than Hellcat
FUCKING MONKEY'S PAW STRIKES AGAIN

Shes already punched Hitler. I lost count of how much wish fulfillment shit was in that first issue

>She's pretty new to writing comics
She's written all of one issue of a comic ever.

Does DC even have any good comics?

>DC has everyone by the balls on who Clark Kent really is
>Marvel has...
... What DOES Marvel have? RDJ has THEM by the balls, so he's not applicable.

>>As for Ms America Chavez, while Secret Empire won’t appear in her series, she will appear in Secret Empire…
CAN'T BE PART OF THAT RACIST SHIT SPENSER'S CRAP!

Are Marvel intentionally trying to kill off their comics altogether

And if that isn't progressive, I don't know what is.

I never thought I would see someone worse than Leth.

Who cares? Just don't read it

This

Just give the Fantastic Four franchise to DC and end it Marvel

I'd toss Spidey and the X-men in but they've been bled dry long enough. Let them sleep.

Post the whole thing boi

Oh ok. I guess that faggot Richard Spencer is going to appear in issue 4.

Trump is probably going to be saved for the last issue before it gets cancelled due to shit sales.

Come up with your own characters, stop ruining preexisting ones

Also it'll be badly written, did you see who's in for it?

You know what would save the industry? If the Captain Marvel movie tanked and met all the requirements those fans wanted. Then again, these people liked the new Ghostbusters.

At what point did comic books become a vehicle to talk about gender politics?

Is still in the archive, twice

Maybe if they DIDN'T ADVERTISE IT AS LGBT POWER PACK and as POWER PACK. God, Kieron Gilleon, why did you write Young Avengers Vol 2?

I'm a male-to-female transsexual and I knew I wanted to be a girl since I was four years old. If you're actually trans, you've always known it. You know it before you can even comprehend what gender is, you know the feeling of wrongness with yourself, it's instinctive

That said I think forced diversity in comics if fucking retarded and the last thing I want to see is a bunch of shitty tranny superheros

No, fuck off. We don't need it to be storytimed twice a day.

I just vomited in my mouth

Aww fuck off, why they have to drag stablished characters through the mud? can't they come up with new and original ones?

Posting the whole thing

>a kid who has a ton of developmental delays and disorders
>it's biological
Pick one. It's obvious this kid is fucked in the head. Calling it "biological" presumes that errors like this are the natural order of things. They aren't. Yes, they exist in the world, but that doesn't mean they are functional or healthy.

>>being excited about shitty verison of burger king's club with it's megaphone diversity bullshit quota.

Pretty tumblr around here.

No, not again!

Oh good, now I can cancel my download because like fuck do I actually have that shit saved.

Please no more...

>the ONLY good diversity book at Marvel got cancelled

Ghost Rider no ;__;