Things are tough between this three named actress not named Evan Rachel Wood or Mary Louise Parker and the cheating...

>Things are tough between this three named actress not named Evan Rachel Wood or Mary Louise Parker and the cheating pond scum foreign born actor she chose to date. Apparently our actress was told by him certain things about his marriage that were not true. Our actress is sticking with the actor for now, but her public image has taken a huge toll the past few weeks and she hates being known as the other woman.

>Mary Elizabeth Winstead/Ewan McGregor

How long will they last, really now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tymWDB7gtK4
youtube.com/watch?v=iexMJrBzZtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She fell for the open marriage meme

What the heck is his problem?!

Hello there!

>it's ok to be foreign
>cheating pond scum foreign born actor

What did they mean by this?

>With Micks you sink

why do you guys keep making threads about this? who cares?

This is bullshit, she fucking knew, she gets everything she deserves. Riley if you're reading this if you take her back your soul will die.

He likes to fuck. After they get passed 40 something most women completely lose interest in sex, when you are a heat packing A+ alpha swordsman like McGregor this is obviously going to lead to fucking younger roasties, the getting them to leave their husbands/boyfriends is either just because he can or teaching the roasties a lesson, that they're just pussy in the wind to him. What they thought was love was just a charming man with a large cock having his way with them until he got board.

Fucking apologize MEW

>fucked Molly Parker and MEW
jelly to be honest

He's still handsome as fuck and his wife looks like 60. He did nothing wrong.

I even remember watching his travel show and thinking "really? that's ewan's wife? must have been pretty when she was young, I guess..."

Remember when MEW wasn't a whore?

No

What's some Ewankino? Is the Roman Polanski Ghostwriter thing decent?

riley will take her back like the cuck he is unless she ends up with wil the oven doger

He's a typical Hollywood actor. You'd have an easier time finding an atheist in ISIS than finding a Ho-wood actor who's faithful.

>MEW deleted her social media due to hundreds of latina women bullying her for being a dirty puta
>meanwhile Riley is picking up fights with Sup Forums posters instead of thanking us for trying to warn him a year ago
WAKE ME UP

Why is this all from latin women? To be truthful his French wife was probably used to affairs, 53% of all french marriages have at least one affair.

lmao why do people get so mad?

Middle aged Scottish men are by far the nastiest, most self-destructively degenerate folk I've ever encountered. I definitely can see all of this being true.

Kek, based latinos with this "passionate" behaviour. If this was on cucked anglos this whore would be having all the support from society.

Throughout large stretches of history adultery was punishable by death, so this is pretty mild.

MEW BTFO

It's great.

wew lad

Is it actually adultery? Or is she just the new woman after a separation?
Is she even adulterous? She didn't cheat on anyone as far as I know.
Does it even matter? It's not like marriage is respected by the broader community these days anyway.

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

Like pottery

But what did she actually do?

>>meanwhile Riley is picking up fights with Sup Forums posters
does anyone have any proof of this? i saw a pic yesterday but it looked shopped

The important point is that she's a whore, as those nice Latin American ladies were diligently explaining.

>does anyone have any proof of this
there was plenty of proof retard

Post screenshots of /ourguy/ 4Chad triggering Riley into deleting his insta just by posting song lyrics.

This movie was accurate. And surprisingly touching.

youtube.com/watch?v=tymWDB7gtK4

Don't worry, BJJ user is going to take Riley to snap city the next time he sees him rolling with yellow belt kids at his gym.

It was touching alright, me touching myself to Rosario Dawson's full frontal shaved pussy scene and shooting jizz all over the back of the seat in front of me.

he's not our guys he turned out to be a kike

True story time
>I was an extra in the movile Perfect Sense
>It had Ewan and Eva Green
>Scene I did was a night club scene both pre and post the 'event' - I think both got cut from movie but you can still see them in the trailer
>Ewan had to kiss the shit out of Eva during multiple takes about two feet away from me
>Every time the DoP would want to roll again (not the Director he was rubbish at his job), Ewan would crack wise about having a "tough job"
>I always thought of him as a family man but now I wonder if he fucked Eva

was eva into it?

What’s this about Riley being bullied into deleting his instagram? Someone have screenshots?

It's always good to have a man on the inside.

Indeed she was
I never watched the end result but after skimming through the trailer it looks like they even bang a few times
youtube.com/watch?v=iexMJrBzZtA

Riley and Wil need to meet up

Yeah, the Scots are degenerates. It's extremely apparent wherever they go just look at the US South.

oh this is lovely

xD u mad bish?

#SIPNATION

Do not trust Wil (sic)

Who has the moral high ground?

I don't have a screencap but Riley posted some emo shit and an user replied with some song lyrics and Riley got butthurt and made an image whining about Sup Forums and said the guy had nice dogs and a nice life being lowkey butthurt still and then it turned out the guy does actually have a good life but he's a Jew and therefore must be gassed.

>she hates being known as the other woman
weird I thought she was known as a whore

same, also mad

He's like if Wil Wheaton wasn't a bootlicking cuck.

Who /Rileve/ here? They can bond over their hatred of MEWan and plot to destroy Ewan with weapons grade alimony.

When did we turn against Riley I thought he was /ourguy/

Oh man, she would prob love his mustache because it looks like an 80s Frenchman from her golden era. Think of the Christmas dinner and wedding awkwardness

Ironically, Hayden had an amicable divorce with his wife earlier this year, too.

But what do Latina women have to do with any of these people? MEW and RIley are whitebread while Mcgregor is obviously Scottish.

I wasn’t always this way.

Wil (sic) may be a Jew but he's a great DJ

>Ewan’s estranged wife has reportedly been left livid after welcoming her husband’s new fling into their family home in LA when they were cast in Fargo together

You can literally see how little fucks he gives. You can still see him leave the house every day in London, he literally doesn't fucking care.

I checked it on Instagram and it was legit

>
>board.

Stopped reading right there.

It's real. This line of text made him have a meltdown :(

ok go ahead you fuckin gypsy

Can someone shoop the cucks face on the general?

This whole fiasco made Riley delete his ig look it up

#sipboys

Whiny emo cucks can never be our guy. That's /reddit9k/'s guy. Sup Forums is CHADS ONLY.

Mew will go crying back to Riley soon.

man, who wouldnt dump an old hag for MEW? come on, lets be real here.

>mew leaves Riley for much more famous actor
>Riley starts the process of UNJUST
>starts working his ass off making movies
>mew leaving was the inspiration he needed
>ramps of to four (4) feature films a year
>writer, director, cinematographer, editor, he does it all
>sweeps Sundance
>sweeps cannes
>sweeps the oscars
>one of americas greatest directors
>mew gets dumped by ewan for a 19 year old

Mew spotted with Wil at a party!!! He's truly /ourguy/!!!

based Wil

Someone pull up charlotte's profile, I wanna see if she's a qt

*BLOCKS MEW'S PATH*

Ewan McGregor's daughter spotted with Wil at their London home he really is /ourguy/ playing both sides a true double agent!!!!

literally the plot of in the mood for love

#teamwil

>(((Wil (sic))))