I WAS A GOVERNOR. I WAS A NAVY SEAL. I WAS A FIGHTER. I WAS A BALLOON BLOWERUPPER. I WAS A-

I WAS A GOVERNOR. I WAS A NAVY SEAL. I WAS A FIGHTER. I WAS A BALLOON BLOWERUPPER. I WAS A-

W-WHAT ELSE WAS I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTEIdUV0nE8
youtu.be/T5NBiHxmQdg?t=2m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The highlight of Predator

HUMANZEES

> mfw his danylion hair

I only remember him from his 9/11 "THERMITE PAINT" shtick

the goat color commentator

the guy who got knocked out by a real american

>Man who lied about his millitary career to drum up his public image to sell books
>A real American

He served his country until it he could serve himself. Only hapas, rural spic-bloods, and micks idolize him.

t. truther

Minnesotan here--he was actually a very good governor. One of the few true independents that combined the best parts of conservative and liberal policy.

I can't not hear James Adomian's impersonation of him from Comedy Bang Bang when I try to think of Jessie's actual voice.

Jesse Venture should have been the president of USA right about now if only he would've run with Howard Stern, too bad we got the left overs instead.

*Ventura

youtube.com/watch?v=NTEIdUV0nE8

If Jesse really wanted to he could probably get back into politics in a big way at this point. Trump has kind of demolished all the old proprieties.

I WAS A POOPIE-PUFFER

Cunshpeerashee theory

>danylion
what?

Not giving respect to the best Ventura impression...

youtu.be/T5NBiHxmQdg?t=2m57s

I love Ventura but I don't think he has the energy to run for President

We could have prevented this

>W-WHAT ELSE WAS I?

Creepy old man who desperately needs a haircut.

Ironically I think it was Jesse who broke barriers when he became Governor of Minn, the dude even gave Trump pointers when Trump got curious as to how Jesse got elected back then.

Ventura was a Frogman, the dude can handle it probably, the thing is they would never let someone as radical as Ventura run for president and if they did they would never let him fairly debate, that's why he's banned from American media last I checked.

that's his greatest ability though

THERMITE PAINT *spits everywhere*

I'VE HEARD THINGS THAT'LL BLOW YOUR MIND

>conspiracy truth seeker

Riff raff from rocky horror hair

FORMER TAG TEAM DEMOLITIONS. HELLO? WHO APPLIED THE THERMITE PAINT? THINK ABOUT IT. THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR'S FACE PAINTED WITH THERMITE PAINT. ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS RUB HIS FACE ON A BEAM. THINK ABOUT IT

I am a real american, shoot my friends in the shooting range, I am a real american, end my friends lives, end all our liiiivveees

>tfw you realize predator had two governors

billy also did some government thing

that never happened Jesse sued his widow and won

it was called the trail of tears user, show some respect

ventura rogan 2020

>lemme tell you guys about our tax plan
>jesse, jesse, pull that up