Just had a movie release

>Just had a movie release
>still isnt revived in comics

good!

Let's keep him dead for a few more years. I mean, Supergirl was 6 feet under for 15 years

Not yet. He will be.

I want to believe this is /our/ Logan but I just have a feeling its a fakeout and will just be Old Man Logan

Marvel Comics hates money.

I havent keep up with Marvel but are the O5 still stuck in the present?

Not him but yes they are

It wasn't a D*sney movie so it doesn't count.
On the other hand, it means the movie can actually be good instead of a bland critical darling

Old Man Logan is filling his space

I don't know why everyone forgets that he's there.

I know he's there, but right now we have 2 Captain America's, 3 Spider-Men, so having real Logan back and keeping Laura (As Wolverine) and OML isnt too much of a stretch

Good, I like Laura and X-Men Evolution is way better than anyone will ever give it credit for

Do you think Laura will remain as Wolverine for like 20 years similiar to what happened with Barry and Wally?

Is the ALL NEW ALL DIFFERENT Wolverine any good yet?
When I dropped it her "voice" was indistinguishable from any other teeny bopper girl and she was upset about people criticizing her online

Good.

Let them get brought back when someone has a good idea. Shit, Jean is still dead by some fucking miracle.

Thank fuck he is still dead.

i thought that with him gone things would get better because he was a bad character.
i have never missed him more.

Because (((Disney))) doesn't want to promote characters whose film rights they don't have.

Since Jean is there it might be gay Logan.

Hell Barry Allen was erased from existance for 23 years

This.