When will Gwenpool finally meet spidergwen?

When will Gwenpool finally meet spidergwen?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomics.tv/the-unbelievable-gwenpool/chapter-1/18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably not in the next issue. Maybe if there's another arc after Arcade is defeated.

Why do you figure she thinks her parents are better off if she'd never been born? Makes me wonder if she did something really fucked up, or if she was just a disappointment in general.

She's a cosplayer user, what do you think

salsa my man

She has an encyclopedic knowledge of the Marvel universe. She was a major disappointment to them.

Do they need to?

Well that hits a little close to home.

Just gimme sauce

okay where can I read gwenpoole, I have to know what happened

WAIT, how can a fictional world have any impact on the "real world"?
Is Gwen just from a parallel world where marvel is ficitonal?

Marvel's always had that. The actual real world is a parallel universe in the comics.

something something meta fuckery
read some morrison shit if you want to get into the mindset required for this kinda thing

That seems to be the explanation. Gwen is from our world, which is Marvel (insert # here) and she got sent to ...whatever number the comics universe is. So she has something akin to preternatural knowledge of how things work and who people are and still manages to fuck it all up on a regular basis. Because she's a screw up.

readcomics.tv/the-unbelievable-gwenpool/chapter-1/18

Here's where I read it. Enjoy it (or not..) while you can, apparently it's not popular or something.

>preternatural knowledge
I thought that said "Peternatural" and at first thought that this meant she had extraordinary knowledge of Peter Parker. Like she knows where he keeps his townail clippings.

If it were ever in a comic book she might.

I'm so annoyed that they didn't follow up on this. Both her and Cedric or whatever the fuck, we only see bits and pieces of their past lives.

And I feel like we barely know the cast outside of pre-established characters and Gwen.

Well, with Cecil we do see that his parents live in a trailer and seem like rednecks. We can infer a bit from that. With Gwen, it seems like it's being kept for some reveal or twist later, if the way she reacted here () is any indication. I agree we don't know much about Mega Tony or The Terrible Eye. It would be nice if we got an arc centered on one or the other of them, learned about their past and motivations besides just being extras in Gwen's weird Narnia romp.

I'm actually most interested in why Mega Tony became a merc willing to work for villains. He seems like a really nice guy, he couldn't even kill the evil druid, but he can't get legit work for some reason.

We learned that he had student loans to pay, IIRC. He said MODOK payed really well.

But so far the Arcade arc put the spotlight on him, so I'm thinking he's going to get fleshed out a bit more in the next issue.

I want to see Gwen help Batroc defeat Captain America for once.

We're going to be reaching critical levels of meta with Deadpool showing up

so fucking meta it shouldn't even printed as a comic book

just scrounge up some actors to flash-mob the whole thing in parts all around NYC

>mfw Gwen and Batroc dismantle the Secret Empire

Given her deep and immediate dive into superheroism/villainy and all it entails, I'm guessing she was suicidal, attempted to kill herself and, instead of dying, actually managed to follow through on one of those noose-portal pics to the Marvel Universe.

It's the ultimate escapism, but there's no way in hell Marvel will ever confirm that

I would be
So
Happy