Aren't men just the worst? We could have had a Black Widow film by now!

Aren't men just the worst? We could have had a Black Widow film by now!

And modern feminists wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

Walk out and you're giving people reason to walk out of all women sports games, or all women panels, or all-women anything.

You want equality, then fucking take it.

>waaah too many men

Maybe stop working in an industry where you know this is the fucking case if it bothers you. You cant force more women to work in the industry, and you cant force men out

She has an extremely valid point! White males make up only a tiny fraction of comic sales, this is why the new focus on a more progressive and multicultural string of comic books are selling better then ever.

A statement that may possibly be true in Bizzaro World.

Are there any female Marvel writers experienced and notable enough?

For a moment i thought i was on Sup Forums then i remembered i came here to see what the fuck Sup Forumsmblr was up to
stop ruining Sup Forums

Im liberal and never chose this

Women were a mistake.

She's right though. It's retarded that Marvel's acting like a bunch of pretentious SJWs when DC not only has better comics, but also better diversity comics actually made by people who aren't washed up white dude hacks who haven't written a good comic since the early 2000s.

Diversifying or undiversifying Marvel won't fix the issue. The issue is that the writers are fucking hacks.

And you're lying if you think that normies wouldn't fucking eat up a Scarlett Johansson tentpole blockbuster, even if Black Widow's boobs have more dimension than her character.

Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums
>see what the fuck Sup Forumsmblr
If you really did check this place in a regular basis you'd see Sup Forums fucking despises this kind of crap

Welcome to my nightmare
I voted Trump because I'm antiwar

#KillAllMen

I wish you fucks would stay on your board. Stop trying to shill Riverdale and other crap like it.

Especially when forcing more women into the industry results in absolute garbage like Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.

You fucked up then.

I don't even like Marvel's current group, but if she wants to walk out entirely because "muh womyn," then bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Are Feminists incapable of acting like sane human beings?

>implying

>I voted Trump because I'm antiwar
Holy shit. Was this some meme you fell for?

Ask yourself that out loud and you'll find your answer.

>Feminists
>human beings
pick one mate

>It's everyone else's fault that I don't measure up in writing or art to attract any attention
>Even tho marvel keeps giving minorityshit all worth of chances

>Cutting funds to all sorts of domestic and environmental shit in order to increase military funding and the nuclear stockpile
lol

Well to be fair that IS pretty out of step with Marvel's core message.

who do you think trump is wona start a war with retard

Yes. Otherwise they'd be egalitarian.

But what will that transgender bisexual Muslim girls read user?

Deterrence

Steve Bannon, the Breitbart guy whose advice Trump is constantly taking and writes some of his executive orders has openly talked about having a Christian war against either Islam or the Chinese over the South China Sea territory.