What's some good dogkino? My gf and I just broke up and she's keeping the dog. I'm depressed as fuck

What's some good dogkino? My gf and I just broke up and she's keeping the dog. I'm depressed as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbzAS119ARE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Homeward Bound

if that's true, anything about dogs is what you shouldn't watch right now

in which case watching a movie about dogs is the last thing you should be watching.

k9
turner and hooch
marley and me

Not for young children or puppies.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbzAS119ARE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mans Best Friend

I know it sounds strange but I find comfort in it. I also keep on going through old pics and videos of him since he was a puppy.

Looks cheesy but fuck it I'll give it a watch

Wendy and Lucy

Oliver and Company

God, dog lovers are the most annoying pieces of shit ever.

— "BINGO".

— "BALTO".

— "WHITE GOD".

— "MY DOG SKIP".

— "CLOSED CURTAIN".

— "THE PLAGUE DOGS".

You have to see the ultimate dog kino.

Courage of Lassie

>What is catharsis?

Thanks guys I wasn't trying to meme. I never cared much for dog movies and I've only seen Beethoven so I'll check these out.

Babe
Milo and Otis

yeah but this is just plain torture

No, it's catharsis...

>Wait for her to get tired of the dog
>Take it back
>???
>Profit

She always complained about the dog and refused to help getting him food, his shots, taking him out for walks, and taking care of all other necessities. Poor guy must be suffering right now because she sees him as a cute toy instead of a living creature. I tried taking him with me but she threatened to acuse me of raping and beating her and she is capable of doing something fucked up like that so I didn't want to risk it.

how did you decide who gets to keep the dog, did you both call his name and see who he goes towards?

so rape and beat her then take the dog

Fist clenchingly sad but, if you can, watch Antarctica by Koreyoshi Kurahara, about an un-successful husky expedition in he south pole.

user you share any mutual friends?

Truth is, she'll prob give him away or worse put him down. Maybe you could ask your friends to not let anything like that happen. Of course assuming they haven't ex-communicated your ass

Get her threats in text so you can use them as proof of your innocence later.