HEY BOYS!!! IT'S ME!!!! LE RANDOM FUNNY MAN!!!!! SO RANDOM!!!...

HEY BOYS!!! IT'S ME!!!! LE RANDOM FUNNY MAN!!!!! SO RANDOM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v086VcicQaY&list=PL0_5sIfl_JbLfio1gD9hkdI86d7WaJBU2&index=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RENT

FREE

I was just on my way to catch 3/11 in the quad later, then bust some Cherokee chicks on the trail of beers, you know they can get vert, bro

i wish i were lavar burton

Eric Andre > MDE >>>>>>> Tim and Eric

t. Butthurt soy/pol/ babyman

Other way around

Some people don't find him funny, that's the nature of comedy. However the very aggressive anti-Sam shills are always, without exception, one of these two types of people

>if white
Virtue signaling soy boys who feel enraged that someone is blatantly refusing to operate within the boundaries that they feel locked in by and subconsciously hate/realize are fake. Probably has liberal parents and extended family and associates attacks as being against his family as well.

>if not white
mulattos and shitskins who are triggered and butthurt by his comments on race and white history. They realize he is right and have no defense other than to attack him out of a sense of being thereatened.

>mfw I watch and enjoy Eric Andre, MDE, and Tim&Eric

The worst pasta ever.
Wasn’t funny in the sam thread is even less s9 here.
2/10 for effort ey guess

>this show is OFFENSIVE and AWFUL! It must be taken off the air IMMEDIATELY, i am NOT Joking this is truly hurtful and dangerous

*cries to advertisers*
*cries to bosses*
*screams NAZI!!!*
*forced to take it off*

haha... i troll them! THEY are the butthurt ones not me

Ever fuck your grandma to death? Talk about going out with a bang!

which part describes you

Skit comedy should have died with Monty Python

>haha... i troll them! THEY are the butthurt ones not me
Bruh, look at the OP

the slapstick virgin
the skit chad

Everyone at [AS] should just fucking die already. I watched this block since day one, 2001. It only got worse and worse in 2007 and onward. They aren't willing to do anything good anymore, they just became another zero risk joke, almost honestly hollywood-esque. It's fucking embarrassing, let it die, you did well once Lazzo, just fucking pack it up dude this shit sucks and I mean it as a guy who used to like it a lot.

you should have died in the womb.

I like Monty Python but seriously what a dumb opinion.

Bretty Gud
>youtube.com/watch?v=v086VcicQaY&list=PL0_5sIfl_JbLfio1gD9hkdI86d7WaJBU2&index=4

whoah their soypol, easy on the projections

The whole genre of weird random shit on adult swim is garbage honestly

it is pretty funny

same, i'm old as fuck (32, sam hyde's age) and AS was a huge part of growing up during that time. That was high school and college. its hard to understate how big it was during that time.

i really think stuff like this guy's show, which is embarrassingly bad, and that odd future wolfgang thing are basically diversity pandering. it felt like AS got bit by the cultural marxist bug/diversity quotas once it got popular enough and people started to look at it more. thats the vibe anyway and why i dont touch it anymore

Monty Python wasn’t funny