Louis C.K., has ruined hundreds, possibly thousands of people’s lives, not including his millions of fans...

>Louis C.K., has ruined hundreds, possibly thousands of people’s lives, not including his millions of fans. By making the decision to intimidate and hurt a woman — let’s be clear that he made the decision not just once, but over and over again — he corrupted everything he laid his hands on, every night of stand-up, every television show, every guest appearance and every project partner.

I get what he did is awful, but this is just ridiculous.
laloyolan.com/opinion/student_columnists/so-now-i-hate-louis-c-k/article_790d91e1-83b6-5f83-8e64-d070a5152c95.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoYKCRTVMZk
youtube.com/watch?v=nMNPbF3rzHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol wtf he jerked off who the fuck cares.

Louis Cuck did nothing wrong.

>victims of his abuse

fuck off

fuck every whore and male feminist who takes this seriously. If I was king I would have every single one of them executed.

>a couple of chicks stayed and watched it
>in my day this would've been chalked up to a fucking college prank
>Hollywood is controlled by extreme feminists, everyone knows that

based Nick Di Paolo is literally the only person who had the correct take on this stupid shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=DoYKCRTVMZk

LITTLE

These people are way way more upset about it than the actual people that it happened to.
Virtue signalling is a disease
that being said
>The student newspaper of the loyola and marymount uniersity
the 10 people aITT just quadrupled their traffic

>Turns out einstein harassed some chick
>WE HAVE TO THROW IT ALL OUT, THE SCIENCE IS TAINTED

lunatic left

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Top kek

Just looking at his picture makes me feel raped.

Imagine how great his return will be. Could do a bit about how it sucks to lose his jacking off gesture in his specials. Or that women described him as powerful as he jerked his tiny dick in front of them while they laughed.

>Jennifer REEEEE

Never used to like him till now.
Going to donate to a pateron for him.
Let's stop demonizing men for trying to get laid to women who let's be fair are all mega sluts anyway.
He's just not Chad gosling or Chad Tatum.

>student columnists

seriously who gives a fuck about this opinion

Louis CK was becoming boring and hacky as a standup. This shit will result in one of the best standup specials of all time, if any service has the balls to fund it.

>The Student-

stopped reading

>starting a headline with "So"

what happens to people who have admitted to sexual assault but never molested or raped anyone? are they to be blacklisted for ever? is there no way back for them?

We need a class action lawsuit for all Louis fans suffering from ptsd.

>As a teen obsessed with comedy I imagined him coaching me through stand-up routines and writing me into his TV shows. Now I feel sick at the thought of myself being alone with him.

Why are you quoting teenagers as though this were part of some zeitgeist that you have to fight against?

Going to be an interesting couple of years ahead with all new stars on the horizon...

It's a women what else did you expect

>the runes of my former idolatry
>runes

>baww Im a victim of this to! pay attention to me!

someone needs to slap these retards

Wtf I love Louis ck now

Killed Peewee

I mean that quote applies to louis way more than the woman writing the article.

that's kind of the beauty of it, Louie is one of the rare mega comedians who has his own resources and uses them, like Rock and Seinfeld. He would be welcomed to any public venue to shoot a special, and we all know he'd draw thousands and make his money back ten times over anyway. The problem is the backlash and bad PR he would draw, but give it a few years and we could quite possibly see one of the greatest comedy specials ever made.

It would top Pryor's special after he lit himself on fire while freebasing.

What he did was not good but he's no where near Winestien or Spacey level. People need to chill out. Hopefully his career can recover he's a funny guy.

t. Louis C.K.

Even just with this image you've ruined hundreds, possibly thousands of people’s lives, not including his millions of fans. By making the decision to intimidate and hurt a woman — let’s be clear that he made the decision not just once, but over and over again — he corrupted everything he laid his hands on, every night of stand-up, every television show, every guest appearance and every project partner.

>I get what he did is awful,
If I'm not mistaken he got the full consent of those women to jerk off in front of them.

I HATE THIS MAN NOW

>. Or that women described him as powerful as he jerked his tiny dick in front of them while they laughed
wut

When will this end?

Also, social media was a great mistake.

What he did was a little weird but not sexual assault.

> Invite women to the room
> ask if they want to see his dick
> they say yes
It's fucking bullshit they're pulling, b-but I thought he was joking!! Going to a mans room should always have the undertone of sex ALWAYS.

> Masturbated on the phone
So?
>asked a woman to masturbate in front of her
So?

This is getting out of hand with a lot of this. The Al Franken freak out is bullshit too.

This is coming from someone that hates the politics of both these people.

Al Franken too. Wtf. Did he politely ask them if they would eat his ass or something?

No he jokingly "groped" a women on a plane. She was wearing a thick army vest and he put his hands on it making a funny vest. They were touring for a comedy skit.

So he did the rush hour joke?

fucking kek

Well, children can't give consent and most people now are children

>literally never raped anyone, just jerked off in a corner
what a literal cuck

al franken's accused of sexual assault, no consent given or asked

she says it was more than that photo

The best thing to come out of this is: youtube.com/watch?v=nMNPbF3rzHs
Those anchors clearly had no idea what type of person Gilbert is.

Remember when Sup Forums used to not link every single stupid fucking clickbait article that some retarded blogger drummed up in 10 minutes to get some cash?

stfu fatboy