Thank God Logan had an original story and didn't follow the comics

Thank God Logan had an original story and didn't follow the comics

so did the venom t rex have spidermans powers?

>same comic that shows a graphic decapitation can't show the word "shit"
American double-standards are so dumb.

Old man logan is one of those comics that only really means anything if you read a lot of comics. One thing the movies are never gonna really capture is the feeling of how deep and weird comics are, wizards and aliens and robots and time travelers all bump into each other constantly.We always freak out when they change things but honestly some things just don't work on the screen.

That wouldve been awsoem. Fuck you

>awsoem
18+

If a cape movie doesn't embrace the fantastical element of the genre, then don't do this movie at all. This is the reason i will not bother to pay and watch the Logan film, even if i' m a huge Wolvie fan. I prefer to watch Kong, which at least embrace that otherwordly escapism aspect.

Kong is full of retarded quips. Fuck that movie.

Are you autistic? You sound autistic.

>fantastical element of the genre
Comics are a medium. Not a genre

He's talking about the superhero genre, obviously.

Is this your best argument? Insulting someone with different opinion.

Superheroes are characters. Not a genre

Don't bother to explain something, to someone who is ignorant or retarded.

Oh fuck off mongoloid.
>Fantasy is a noun, not a genre
>Crime is a social issue, not a genre
>Police Procedural is something people do, not a genre

How can you type with an all black screen?

You're fucking retarded

>Has X-23
>Supposed to be based off of OML at all
I don't really understand this logic.

Nah I just hate fags like you who assume that comics and superhero stories inherently have to be weird and wacky or else they aren't fun or true to the medium
Shit's retarded and has no basis

Thank God Civil War had an original story and didn't follow the comics

So a movie about a character that has half meter claws coming out fromhis hands, is not weird at all already? You are the retarded here dumbass.

>implying I'm going to bother mustering a rebuttal to an argument that amounts to "I would do it differently so it's not worth doing"

If you are incapable of reconciling the fantastical depiction of a 2D character with a desire to ground them in the transition to 3D, or why that's especially appropriate for this particular movie, you're probably autistic.

Civil war just proves the point, they should not have made a big hero vs hero movie yet there were barely enough on screen. Civil war the comic was dumb, but in some ways it felt epic because it was a big conflict with lots of characters and factions on both sides. The tony and steve conflict was the only thing that worked in the movie.

So basically you want every Batman movie to be this shit

Why can't you accept that not everything that works in comics works on film? If you don't like it don't see it but for god's sake stop bitching about it as if it will change anything.

This is why we're laughingstock of every other medium.

Civil War desperately needs tie-in type shit to kind of work. Can't do it in a movie. Has to be a TV arc.

No you are actually the idiot that believes that a character with metal claws and skeleton, is not already a fantastical concept, either you make him 2D or 3D, or 4D. Good luck with that retardass.

I agree with this also

The comic is pretty retarded desu

I'm starting to notice a pattern in Millar's works

>Why can't you accept that not everything that works in comics works on film?
But Civil War COULD HAVE WORKED had they introduced a few more characters earlier and make it the a whole phase instead of a Captain America movie.

Pretty much every Millar work is better as an adaptation, I'm half convinced he churns out books just so they can be adapted. excited for the nemesis movie for that reason

Except it worked perfectly, way better than Millar's shit comic

>Except it worked perfectly, way better than Millar's shit comic
No, it didn't. It was weak.

I don't believe that at all. There's nothing realistic about superheroes, but some aspects are more easily accepted by the audience, while maintaining verisimilitude, than others. It ain't rocket surgery.

k

Did you like Storks?

Is it me or is Old Man Logan just a complete rip off of Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth down to the dinosaur?

Also why is it so highly rated? It's just Millar edginess. It's not even the best Millar Wolverine story let alone Wolverine story. Enemy of the State/Agent of SHIELD is better ffs.

...I did

Are you the autist who bitches about the fucking yellow suit in every fucking thread? Cause you sure sound like him.

It takes the basic plot of Wolverine in a dystopian future on a buddy road trip across America in a Western/Mad Max style. It's clearly an OML adaptation. Are you actually retarded?

>Also why is it so highly rated?
It's not lol

It's a fun road trip story though. Logan is more like The Road.

Why is it so highly praised?
Because of the art, mainly. But also, it's because it's a stand-alone story, which is very rare in Marvel comics these days. It's also a 'winter tale' which means its about the end of a characters career/life, one last hurrah, which are often highly praised in comics, even if only partially competent.

>Logan is more like The Road.
It's nothing like The Road. It's not even a post-apocalyptic story.

>Can't understand the difference between drawing inspiriation from something and being an adaptation
>unironically asks if someone else is retarded

It's pretty post-apocalyptic for muties.

>father and child are on a road trip to get to a (possibly nonexistent) place where the child will be safe
>journey takes them across a future America that's changed significantly for the worse
>child is exposed to horrors and violence
>father is dying

which one is it again

So that made into a comic, huh?
It's based on a single statue by Sideshow, I'd imagine to be a shallow story.

I can't even tell anymore man. I can't even fucking tell.

No. Lesbo SJW propaganda

All he did was ask you a simple yes or no question, holy fuck. Because you reflected that question and did not answer it, it automatically means you have Autism, like I do, just because you are even on this website.

Or at least this shit.

>child is exposed to horrors and violence

Bitch, please. X-23 IS the horrors and violence.