toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

One Piece story
pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

New Samurai Jack season
toonami.tumblr.com/post/134405148218/adult-swim-is-excited-to-announce-that-jack-is

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

Samurai Jack trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=QKD6Pp0yqx0
youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzdsEsbkbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

almost time for the best girl power hour

Too bad she's irrelevant after the Tournament ends. Also
>best girl

Classic comfy Senpai G episode here prove me wrong

Before the gore.

dead block
dead thread

Jesus Christ it's Toonami General Guy

Alright I'll probably ask again next week, but I also figure the threads will be super crazy so I'm doing it now too.

Will the Jack premiere beat the AgK premiere ratings of 1.85mil? If yes, by how much more? If no, how much will it fall short? Winners get smug satisfaction

>jeans with heels
>still no ass

Lois is white trash

Thank you Daddy.

>Moe eyes on Videl

More based purely on how much push.

won't beat true best girl

I really do hope it blows out AgK. It should have the nostalgia advantage and the whole JACK IS BACK hype to it.

I say it falls short about 200k, so around 1.6mil

I'll bet 20 smugbucks on the under

Break 2 million, I guarantee it

1st episode will blow it out but i doubt itll maintain the hype

Get it? The punchline was Stewie says the bleep word.

It will just be like any other new show. It seems like it has lots of hype but a lot of those prehypers won't actually show up.

AgK will stay the king

She's anime anyway.

The AgK premiere had the push of airing right after Kai on the same week that Resurrection F was in theaters.

Who here /shotaxshota/?

Why didn't Titan Maximum get another season? I liked it a lot.

How can I poop on command?

yo

And Jack has had a solid month of advertising every day on AS as well as a few outside sources, and is a conclusion to a 15 year old series. No excuse not to do well

But why

I bet my rarest Trump card that Jack doesn't even get close

sup

DADDY

Trips and Samurai Jack gets 2 mil

AgK was a literal masterpiece, and easily the biggest anime of its season. Jack is western trash that most people don't care about. Won't even get close to dethroning something that is actually good like AgK

SOMEONE SAID THE MAGIC WORD

why not

I love that the shota love increases each week.

>AgK was a literal masterpiece,

I kinda want to fuck her

In case some of you didn't see it (the ratings thread died really fast this week), Funimation did get TeamFourStar to record the Cell Games reenactment scene for last week's Kai, but were replaced at the last moment because Toei found out. However, the TFS version was on-demand briefly, so here's what we were supposed to see:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzdsEsbkbic

I know you're baiting but AgK was absolute trash. It was even worse than Kill la Kill.

with the hype behind it I wouldn't doubt it. if anyone can do it its jack

shotaxloli > shotaxonee-san > shotaxokaa-san > shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shotaxshota

why do you use these for the op? stop feeding the demarco shitposter and go back to the old ones

>but were replaced at the last moment because Toei found out.
Why?

I didn't know bananas could ejaculate

I hope the fences we mended fall down beneath their own weight

>Toonami will never have an anime as based as Inuyasha again

>lmao use these ones from 500 years ago that still say the block goes till 6

Get with the times

I see the floor at 1.75M - it will get at least that much. I predict that it beats AgK by about 200k, making it the first ever Toonami 2M show.

Then watch as Demarco gets the wrong idea and reruns it right after it ends.

>why does Toei manage to suck the fun out of anime.
Fixed it for you.

>that dated shit

Nah famalam these are the new hotness

>Lani using his Nappa voices as Mr.Satan
>The Push-up, Sit ups and pleaty of juice line
>See you in H.F.I.L
Taking this was a sin

Kai got 2mil the night AgK got 1.8 though.

And it's already rerunning, on Wednesdays. So hopefully we are safe from that

>Inuyasha
>based
I want to smash your head in because holy shit watching Inuyasha constantly repeat because she refused to finish the damn thing in Japan just made me hate it outside of the OPs and EDs.

didn't need fixing and I would have liked an actual answer but okay

>people bitch and whine about that gamergate line in prison school
>LMAO WHY DID TOEI DEMAND THESE EPIC XDDDD MEMERS BE REMOVED FROM THE OFFICIAL DUB

Hey guys remember when Glenn wasn't an asshole to Brian?

>AgK was a literal masterpiece
It's complete dogshit that sold like dogshit, the studio deliberately went anime original on the ending because of how poorly it was received and they didn't want to get roped into doing more of it.
>easily the biggest anime of its season
Ha, it's barely in the top 10 most popular anime of that season. It aired in the same season as SAO season 2, Hanamonogatari, Space Dandy S2, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Barakamon, Tokyo Ghoul, and Aldnoah Zero. Most of the people who picked it up dropped it by episode 4 or 5. It's super edgy first episode drew people in but interest evaporated super quick after that.

Did Toei do the anime for Prison School? Cause your point is pretty much where Side 6 is located from Earth. Also most anime companies don't care how the dub goes as long as it sells.

>over 9000? nooooo
>blows up

that's gold, Jerry

>gamergate line in prison school
What

I don't see the relationship between what you're trying to compare

So what does demarco do? Does he just watch anime all day?

The "I wish I was him" line was a lot better than the over 9000 joke though.

1 WEEK

he jacks off to loli

>finally listen to Roundabout
>its not a remix

That wasn't the point. The same people who bitched about that line are the ones whining youtube memelords weren't allowed to meme up a scene in an official dub

>I'd like gamergate jokes in a spot where it doesn't belong
>but keep these jokes out of this comedic scene
Listen to yourself.

Holy shit how can someone have tastes this shit?

SINCE YOU WACHAED AT ME

I meant demarco

>I don't want misplaced gamergate jokes where they don't belong
>I do want a handful of fags from youtube to inject their memes directly into this dub

No, the comparison doesn't even fit because it's just their voices and them adding in shit that was in the Ocean dub. The entire video is a joke, but the bullshit with gamergate had nothing to do with comedy or a message since the entire scene made no sense for that comment. Fuck off with your retarded attempts at false equivalence.

I see you every week and wonder the same thing, pedo.

Nice

he gets his jollies from loli's

>someone posts shota x loli or just loli in general
>"Who cares."
>someone posts shota x shota
>"YOU PEDO!"

There's a difference between Gamergate jokes and redubbing a joke scene. Even the memes were at least relevant to the series so they can function as an in-joke.

Except it does, you are just a fucking idiot
>wow don't change the dub to push your agenda
>lmaooooo it fine to change the dub to add in memes from youtube HAHAHAHA so funnnneeee

The Funi dub is the official one, none of the old dubs matter or should be remembered

So? I call you all pedoshit.

Post shows never to be seen on Toonami

1.2 million at the most.

YOU FORGOT YOU POOR PASS!

I know we're gonna be due for some deaths in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure soon, but this wall is gonna start looking weird if some people from HunterxHunter or Gundam don't start biting it.

>Sonny's alimony even took his clothes

Post yfw you will NEVER EVER marry

Sorry I don't have time to post literally everything since the block is all long runners

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure this or next episode has our commando bite the dust.

Final Battle OVA never.

>trying to force this meme again

And a tripfag no less, not surprised

Wait a few episodes for Gundam to start it's purge. It's all but a guarantee.

No really, you keep shoving false equivalence by pretending that Funi's dub just because they own the dub rights means it's the only thing that matters. Do you like your shitty ass donuts?

By not being a gigantic faggot, but if your existence is any indication it clearly isn't for everyone.

DEMARCO COME ON

Am I the only one that wants Samurai Flamenco just to see Sup Forums lose their shit?