Does Sup Forums have a discord channel?

Does Sup Forums have a discord channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mVR39
discord.gg/QfP9thH
discord.gg/g8URPDJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It does, but why would you want to go to a cringe box?

Eh, why not?

I'd like a Discord link too.

used to be, but I guess the guy shut it down, there's two more that I know of but each both are specific. One is for the va threads and one is for cartoon shares.

I guess the biggest problem is you put all this effort in to make a forum with names, which kinda feels like pushing a square peg through a round hole given where we are right now.

I always figure different fandoms make their own servers (I've seen one for LoliRock) or for different utilities like mentions. There are several drawfag ones, I know of.

>using an autistic meme program to communicate with socially stunted virgins

no thanks

Someone post a link. I'm genuinely curious

Why is their logo Mickey's shorts?

It took me a year of using Discord daily to realize it's a fucking videogame controller. Retarded fucking logo.

Even if there was, why would anyone do anything besides post songs by Foals?

someone please post

I have no friends to talk about my autistic interests and bf isn't interested at all in my 2D shows.

>says this while posting on a website dedicated to korean cinema.

Speaking from experience, most(if not all) Sup Forums Discord groups are either circlejerks or a 24/7 drama fest. Hell, even the ones that house tons of popular drawfags eventually go to shit after 2-3 weeks. You should only use Discord for raids or to talk with your friends, otherwise it isn't worth it.

This is fake, right?

No. They all lived, even the pilots.

I know, right? That is what I still think it looks like.

>bf
Jesus Christ.
*Pepe takes a breath in
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIE GIRLS OR FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GOD FUCKING DAMNNNNNNN

I'm not a physics expert, but falling at that speed from that height will usually kill you.

That would be interesting to check out. Should we make one?

You redditor faggots really need to stay in /r9k/.

They had parachutes and the pilots landed their planes successfully(surprisingly). Anyone got that YT link? Shows whole the aftermath.

>*Pepe takes a breath in

This. Seems pretty superfluous since you can just communicate with socially stunted virgins in the comfort of Sup Forums itself without the username/registration bullshit. And no discord group in the history of forever has been decent.

Pretty much this. They're very first come, first serve. If you're there at the beginning you'll be more higher than those who come in later.

Here, I made one less than a minute ago.
discord.gg/mVR39

They're obviously gay since no girls on internet

>And no discord group in the history of forever has been decent.
To true.

>You should only use Discord for raids
said no one over 12 ever

Checking it out

A Sup Forums discord sounds,,

Judging from the Sup Forums related Discord servers I've seen it's probably not a good idea

Discord is at around 11 or so people. Comfy status right now. Need more people to get the circlejerks started.

Here's a fixed link
discord.gg/QfP9thH

You're thinking of the wrong type of raids, user.

chan discords are great because it distracts all of the attention whores from the board itself for a while, improving quality

>It took me a year of using Discord daily to realize

discord.gg/g8URPDJ

This is one for the cup team also

It's funny because its true.

I can shitpost on both discord and Sup Forums quite easily.

Doesn't that get rid of the anonymity associated with Sup Forums?