Why are french actresses vastly superior in both talent and attractiveness to american?

why are french actresses vastly superior in both talent and attractiveness to american?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selva_Rasalingam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they all suck dick, so they can only get far by actually being talented

HAUGH HAUGH HAUGH

coz they are perfect, unlike another random blonde bimbos hollyjewd push so much

vastly superior in stench and hairiness

I love her. Been laughing at waifufags all the time, but now karma got me.
Can't stop thinking about her. Please help.

smell of rotten fish, tobacco, body odor and hairiness with the smell of a wet dog.

*inhales*

Hollywood indoctrinates actresses by diddling them while they're young
France meanwhile needs actual talent to get far in the business

you've been chosen my dude
welcome to the club

>Hello user. You spent Your whole life laughing at others. Looking at them from the top and laughing how pathetic they can be to fall in love with various celebrities. Now it's time for Your test. Will You risk looking at spoiler-image of Your waifu nealry naked, with almost no makeup or You feak out? Make your choice.

Seen this. Seen every most unflattering image of her. Didn't help. None of flaws seem to be enough for me to drop her.
Thanks, I guess?

How about the fact that you know next to nothing about who she really is and are just lusting for her body?

Just jerk off and be done with the whore.

I want to hug and kiss Eva Green.

>that dumb retarded trying not to smile but smiling anyway expression
fuck her

I think that guy meant something like medieval ideal ladylove for a knight. Sometimes never seen or even spoken with. For example like Dulcinea in Don Quixote novel.

Would make blue eyed babies with

DELETE THIS

Sorry player, she's for brown eyes only

she has a cute nose

Because you can't speak french and your fetishization of their culture makes the language sound good to you.

She's cute, think she'll ever do any nude scenes?

>Lea Seydoux
>Nude
Pick both

both answers are correct

lel

two problems with this
>i can speak french
>they are still good actresses when they play in english movies

isn't france like a bithplace of filmmaking? long long time before someone even thought of hollywood

wait that is imhotep on the left? i didn't think this movie was connected to the brendon frasier ones. is it?

Isabelle ruined her face with plastic surgery

>wait that is imhotep on the left?
almost every egyptian male (and female) shaved head,
according to both movies lore there is at least 250 year gap between Ahmanet and Imphotep characters
in movie her father is named Menehptre and is a pharaoh, Imhotep was a piest, named after real life egyptian doctor and architect
>i didn't think this movie was connected to the brendon frasier ones. is it?
it is, just 60-70 years later. there is small shot with golden book of the living from 1999 movie.

>almost every egyptian male (and female) shaved head,
? are you saying that they jus tlook similar.

the man in that pic looks fucking *exactly* like imhotep. is it the same actor at least?

the hot ones are usually slavic ethnicity raised in france

I'm so confused. This is a man that people are having as their waifu?

no, it's not Arnold Vosloo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selva_Rasalingam
if You look closer, You see their faces are different, sorry for bad quality

Examples?

you're right. damn,