Justice League is going to flo -

Justice League is going to flo -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/11/05/thor-ragnarok-wows-india-with-32-cr-4-9m-weekend-hollywoods-2nd-best-debut-there-this-year/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=ybQit8TCrr8
youtube.com/watch?v=kreVZl7mZz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

-p.

Imagine the smell inside those theaters

You can't save the movie alone, India

China took a dump on this movie, it has the same numbers there as Ant-Man

>over a billion people
>1.2M dollars

The spin is the best part of this.

how does the indian film industry even survive?

>1.2Million India bucks

Yeah, I'm sure those will help, let alone make it out of India.

Stop thinking about how random poos smell faggot

>dominates India and Brazil BO
>flops China
>underperforms EU
>very bad USA
DCpajeets strong!

>China took a dump on this movie
India took a dump during this movie

>India
surprise, surprise.

Can you imagine being a dcuck? Sifting threw thousands of articles about how shit this movie is, to find one about how it's doing ok in India. Kek

Cause they all make much more? Plus for some reason Indian movies are popular in Russia and rest of South Asia.

>The only places Justice League is doing well in are Brazil and India.
Go figure

Just imagine though

Why does Sup Forums think that 3rd world money is a good thing? This only means that they're going to make more shitty movies for Indian and Chinese plebs instead of us.

Why though? Why do u want bad things?

i swear it's only brown people that like this garbage.

>India, country of over a billion people
>1 million box office for Justice league

>US, a country of 300 million people
>Wonder, movie about a kid with a fucked up face, does 9 million at the box office

Nah even the Chinese hate it

This film is being funded by hues and pajeets

Even spics prefer the new Disney cartoon instead

wow, because India is known for their great taste in cinema

I reckon there is no competition in those countries. Their movie houses probably have 2 theaters, so you can go see Thor, which you've seen twice or Justice League.

I don't think the smell is the main issue
youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

>Imagine the sound inside those theaters
fixed

The DCpajeet is real.

Why would you anyone think that OP was posting this unironically?

Poomind

But Ant-Man was a low budget film ($130M). It's actually been a decent success financially.

>1.2 Indian dollary doos

Isn’t their currenacy like the the Chinese Yuan where it’s like 15% of a US dollar?

Indians fucking love DC.

Anybody who has played any F2P or mobile games can tell you that. Fuckers always name themselves after Superman, Batman or WWE wrestlers.

They have simple tastes, they like big strong good guys who beat the shit out of bad guys. They don't want depth or quality story, they just want to see the hero beating people up and loud explosions.

Not sure what it is in their culture that leads to this

Jeez, they can't even get thru a movie before raping the women?

300M vs 130M

Also, it's Antman. JL is their Avengers.

For India, maybe. We have lots of stuff to watch in BR. Watch Gabriel And The Mountain if you ever have a chance. Great film. No wonder it was so well liked in Cannes.

That's the thing,these would be good numbers for ant-man but awful for something that was supposed to be their avengers or fuck at least reach CW numbers. Now maybe ant-man 2 will make more cash, especially coming right after Infinity War.

lol

Because DC fans are literally on suicide watch right now just grabbing at anything.

>Not sure what it is in their culture that leads to this

It's not culture. It's intelligence. Indians have poor education. People like that love simple, stupid and easily digestible things.

I've actually been in an Indian cinema a few times.
I was out there doing some contracting work.

They are located inside modern malls. They were all very comfy.
Indians stand for the national anthem before the film shows and they still have intermissions.Also they have cheesy popcorn, which was pretty good.

Outside these fucking malls though you get swamped by the child beggars when you're heading in.

>Gabriel And The Mountain
Looks comfy. I can smell the feels from the poster too.

I ain't buying it, you South American poo.

Aren't Indian "movie theatres" usually just out in the open? Like a projector aimed at a sheet and a bunch of chairs in a field.

I imagine they're incredibly hard to make much profit from for studios

>Russia
fuck no, why you'd think that?

Do they shit there too?

SUPERPOWER BY 2020!

Well, yeah, they love Speedy Gonzalez, that people are not exactly hard to please.

We’ll see how its weekend there goes:

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/11/05/thor-ragnarok-wows-india-with-32-cr-4-9m-weekend-hollywoods-2nd-best-debut-there-this-year/amp/

We're fucking living in a timeline where a the third movie starring THOR can potentially make more money than a Justice League movie. All this is fucking surreal.

>The ones who kept calling anyone who hated these shit movies Marvel Pajeets were literally DC Pajeets the whole time

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Self-hating indiacucks are so sad.

what do you mean potentially?

DCfags literally confirmed Pajeets.
>DCfags are CELEBRATING making ONE million dollars
JUST

I know, user, I just don't like to talk early.

Loled

We told you. You thought we were kidding.

is this edited i dont understand how its this bad

wait there is a woody woodpecker movie?!?!?

THE FUCK IS THIS?!?! youtube.com/watch?v=ybQit8TCrr8

Did Barry's father yell "DON'T BE GAY" when he was leaving the prison visit?

>snyder facebook comments .webm

DESIGNATED. SNYDER. SHEETS.

It's not so much that Justice League is performing poorly, but rather than its budget was so retardedly high that it's going to have to perform miracle numbers to make any money.

I mean $300 million? Really? On what? The 1997 quality CGI?

>$1.2 million in a country of over a billion people
>"doing well in India"

What?

Poverty, no education, over run with crime, and idolizing the idea of macho men.
All of south america and mexico is like that. I used to manage a work out supplement store and beaners would always come in being like, "protane? Big muscles? Big muscles? Protane?"
My jiu jitsu instructor also told me that when he started in the 90's it was all about being tougher than everyone else and they expected you to go around beating the shit out of people in bars and shit.

Does Indians like the DCEU so much because it's the designated shitting franchise?

>On a bit of an upside, audiences seem to be enjoying Justice League more than critics’ 39% Rotten Tomatoes score: CinemaScore crowds gave Justice League a B+, the same as Suicide Squad and an improvement on BvS‘s ‘B’. CinemaScore’s audience sentiment jives with what PostTrak saw on Thursday night with a four-out-of-five star score, 85% overall positive and high 69% definite recommend. Females (42%) liked Justice League more than men (58%), giving it an A- to their B+. Under 25 (31%) gave the super friends movie an A-. Man, if they could only show up en masse now.

>Females (42%) liked Justice League more than men (58%), giving it an A- to their B+
>Females (42%) liked Justice League more than men (58%), giving it an A- to their B+

>Under 25 (31%) gave the super friends movie an A-.
>Under 25 (31%) gave the super friends movie an A-.

That nigga in the green shirt just found out he has to use a toilet if he needs to shit.

reminder. EVERY butthurt DCfag sucking off snyder and arguing with you in here calling you a mouseshill or mcu pajeet was an indian all along.

if it wasn't an indian, it was a beaner or a muzzie. there are no hardcore synderfags that are white.

>I mean $300 million? Really? On what? The 1997 quality CGI?

The production of this movie was fucked beyond belief. They wasted so much money and then didn't use half of what was produced.

I remember years ago (before the MCU existed) they tried to make this movie and it was just plagued with problems so much that it was indefinitely shelved despite high demand. It seems Justice League was never meant to be a box office success story.

How much is that in real money?

... 1.2 million, it says it in the title.

Look at that chad poojeet. I wonder if he could actually pull pussy in America? Doubtful. He'd probably be super award and sexist and think they wanted some overly macho womanizer.

Explain!

a b+ cinemascore is awful. the first transformers films got an a-. a b+ cinemascore is = to a 6 out of 10 or lower. b+ means the legs of the film will drop out within the next week. jl will be lucky to make 650 to 750 in its full run.

it's about 300k big macs

So, not even the breakfast of an average American.

i recall an explanation once, basically thats an extremely popular bollywood star, and indians lose their shit when they watch a movie starring him

its their equvalent to american clapping

Yeah no shit, who else would go to a movie that bombed with critics and is notoriously part of a terrible franchise, than idiots who knew they would still like it?

Savage!

>my best friend's wife is from India, and she told me once when we left a movie together that she still can't get over how everyone is silent inside movie theaters here because in India people in the movie theater stand up and jump around and scream and cheer and throw shit at the screen as if they were at a live outside sporting event

I don't know if that's true but if it is I can see why so few people want to go to the movies in India.

This...
explains everything tbqh

So here's how it got to that point: since it's an ensemble movie on par with the avengers, the budget started at around $200m-$250m.Then when they had principle photography done, the first cut of the movie was so poorly recieved they started scrambling to do reshoots, but snyder had to leave the project before the reshoots took place and wheadon had to pick up the pieces. Combine henry cavill not being able to shave his mustache and gal gadot being unavailable for most of the scenes, massive money had to be dumped into post production for both superman's lips and putting gadot's face on her double. That's how it became a $300m budget.

As for the box office performance, its still pretty bad for a standard CBM since wonder woman did well on the long stretch (most movies make 2x-3x their opening weekend, but wonder woman made 4x), and justice league is likely to be closer to the 2x end of that scale.

No wonder they had such a hard on for Disney.

the facts were there and they still tried to deny it

Looks way better than Justice League

here's your proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=kreVZl7mZz4

why do the pajeets and heus like it so much tho?

He's some big time poo actor, an anomaly.

>Bollywood is shit tier
>Indians love JL

It could only be worse, if JL became the official movie of homosexual pedophiles.

And I like the DC movies.

india having the worst taste in movies

Think Thales Vinicius is ITT right now absolutely fucking SEETHING?

FUCKING LOL!
I can't believe I spent an entire year thinking it was other actual human being that liked Snyder.

They're dark like their skin and cater to brainlets.

As someone who works in a movie theater in America, i doubt it can smell much worse than after 200 people come out of a super hero movie

>And I like the DC movies.

So they are the official movie of homosexual pedophiles then.

nice projecting, sanjay

I think the smell would be the most off-putting thing.

Can't you pretend the ass smell is artificial butter?

t. Seething DC poo in loo.